Page 398 of 485 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408448 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 4848

Thread: The Most Brutal and Sexy BDSM Videos Collection [Part 3]

Bdsm c 0562

Domestic Discipline (Erotic) ? Bored with her travel journal job, reporter Lucy Myers wants to write about something more interesting than New England church steeples. ?Like what?? her co-worker asks. ?How about hot fantasies about evil Victorian guardians and VERY naughty young ladies?? It?s a joke ? or is it? That night, when things in the newsroom are dark and quiet, Lucy begins to write her fantasy, and ?Lucinda? is whisked back into time ? into the home of wicked ?uncle? Charles. Charles likes young ladies AND their bottoms very much. Poor Lucinda. She never thought a spanking could be so sensual so erotic, erotic enough to make her cum!

File size: 118.3 MB

Download Lucy?s Fantasy

Bdsm c 0563

Description: Caught for trespassing the young mistress and her play slave are both tied to a rope in an abandon warehouse. The Black landlord is about to teach these two haughties a lesson in respect. Yielding a flogging whip he begins their ordeal striking the back and backsides of one then the other. They hop, jump and scream as the lash dances across their silken bodies and adding a touch or rouge to their smooth white bottoms. The Mistress curses and the taunts the Master while her little charge whimpers and cries with each stroke. Insulted by this mouthy lass, the Master elevates the punishment with a single tale whip. They dance against the ropes and cry out as the lash creases their tender flesh. When he finally tires and his prisoners are well marked, the Master leaves his captive in a state of sobering exhaustion and pain.

Format: wmv
    Duration: 00:12:17

File size: 354.1 MB

Download Lucy Lee and Lucky: Black Master's Whip

Bdsm c 0564

Year: 2012
    Genre: BDSM,spanking, wax, needleplay, electricplay, enema
    Studio: Hog tied
    Starring: cool babys
    Time: 31 min.
    Description: Lucy gets some of our most extreme bondage yet. She is contorted, eagled, whipped and pinned.
    Video Quality: SiteRip
    Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 640x480 29.97fps 1500kbps
    Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 125kbps

File size: 358.7 MB

Download Lucy is contorted, eagled, whipped and pinned

Bdsm c 0565

Lucy's been carted off to a secluded hangar where she's bound tightly before being set through the paces. She strips on command, not to her liking though... Laid out on the table, her arms and ankles are restrained and then she's force fed a dildo. A vibe is pressed on her clit, and despite her best efforts she can't help but give in. She glances around nervously as Ogre places the stretcher on her pussy and opens her wide. Finally she's shackled to the wheel, arched and stretched, proclaiming surrender to her new Owner.

File size: 338.7 MB

Download Lucy Brit (2 Jun 2012) SSMRedux

Bdsm c 0566

Excellent Bdsm and Bondage Girls in Distress Movie. Various Slaves getting tied up by their master and having to sustain all kinds of abuse and humilliation at his hands.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 3:01
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1339kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 32.3 MB

Download Lucy and Frankie

Bdsm c 0567

They go from ultimate boredom to terror, they to prefer the torture and stress through the wild world of sexual bondage and torment. Severe, shocking, and gritty, INSEX regularly took women on a journey beyond their most intimate and delightful sexual fantasies, unspeakable perversions, and terrifying nightmares. INSEX a world reknowned compendium of BDSM techniques, a rite of passage for the women who dared to bare their bodies and souls upon its altar. INSEX web site produced the most spectacular and artistic and creative bondage the world has ever seen.

Genre: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore
    Studio: INSEX
    Duration: 00:19:39

Quality: SiteRip
    Format: AVI
    Video: 640*480, 29.976 fps
    Audio: MP3, 64 kbps

File size: 118.6 MB

Download Lucy [INSEX]

Bdsm c 0568

Hard mockery boobs, genitals. Versatile methods of torture. Piercing intimate parts, spanking, blood, horror!

Genre: BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Torture, Rape, Spanking
    Studio: Insex
    Duration: 00:19:39

Format: AVI
    Video: 512 * 384, 25 fps, DivX Codec 5.2.1 alpha
    Audio: 44.100 kHz, MPEG Layer 3, 2 ch, 314 kbps
    Size of archive: 149 Mb

File size: 149.9 MB

Download Lucy - Insex

Bdsm c 0569

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish
    Duration:52:21
    Format:wmv
    Video: 860484
    Audio: PCM 22050Hz stereo 64Kbps
    File Size: 518 mb

File size: 519.0 MB

Download Lucky Starr- Fucking Dungeon

Bdsm c 0570

Release Year: 2011
    Video language: English

Wrapped up like a guy his girl in raincoat and fucked hard in the anal

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 28:18
    Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3056kbps
    Audio: 15kbps

File size: 639.1 MB

Download Lucie

Bdsm c 0571

Lucina had told me she loves to be fucked from behind. Hard! She said she gets several orgasms as she's fucked. And that she want s the man, preferably a stranger she has just met, to fuck her silly and only think of his own pleasure. This video is from late one afternoon. I had told Lucina to dress in a skirt and stay up, no bra. When she came I tied her bent over. Arm tied to the table, legs tied together. Having her legs tied together I could easily take off her skirt and panties, and her having her legs together makes her pussy even tighter. I started by having her skirt off, slowly, then her string panties. Standing behind her I could open her top and take her breasts in my hands and manhandle them hard, and pinch her nipples. She loved it trying to push her ass against my dick, making me hard. She told me she wanted to be fucked, used! I unbuckled my pants and had my dick between her inner thighs, slowly getting hard. Then slowly pushed my dick deep inside her, she was tight wet and warm, she moaned as I slowly fucked her all the way out, then pushing my dick deep inside her again.... soon I fucked her hard, she was screaming... and she orgasmed several times, she begged me to fill her pussy with cum. She was still tied arms and legs and I could do whatever I wanted to her, and she loved it. And she got her pussy filled with cum... being all tied up. Members please enjoy this private video clip.

File size: 89.6 MB

Download Luciana - tied and fucked