Schuettlers Forum
Page 138 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2083

Thread: BDSM Extreme Room

They Will Both Submit (2013)

They Will Both Submit (2013)

Starring: Berlin, Sabrina Fox
    Categories: BDSM

Sabrina is breast bound and waiting for her Dom. She does not know who it will be. Berlin enters and begins flogging her but Chanta soon follows and places Berlin in a tight tit tie also. They will both submit today. A cinder block hangs from their crotch ropes as they scream in pain that not even an orgasm could and look to each other for strength. With legs spread, both girls are pussy flogged and single tailed. They worship Chanta's feet hungrily. Sabrina is placed in a doggy tie perfect for sex. Berlin fists her, fucks her and trains her mouth. Maybe now she thinks she will Dom? Nope, she finds herself suspended and cumming hard while Sabrina watches. They are left hanging, kissing each other thinking their ordeal is over, but it isn't. In the coldest room they are bound, gagged and whipped. Buckets of freezing water are thrown over these shivering sluts before they are left in the dark for the night.

Format: mov
    Resolution: 640x480

Total size: 465.4 MB in 8 files.

Download They Will Both Submit (2013)

Prima Donna Hot

Prima Donna Hot

Cast: Nikki Daniels
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, BlowJob, Toys, Spanking
    Video language: English

Nikki Daniels is an adventurous woman...and I just love women who are hot enough to be prima donnas but aren't...that shows level-headed character...although she looks like an olive skinned, raven haired, greek goddess, Nikki is really an all American girl...that super rare hottie that plays third base on your summer league sotfball team, doesnt mind getting dirty, and can party right along with the fellas...and she can doll herself up to look like a playboy model...I mean...just like a playboy model...I was more than happy to have the chance to work with her...and work her plan for Nikki starts with nipple clamp and crotchrope predicaments...she shows good durability...then I was eager to get her all spread me, nothing highlights a beautiful woman better than a good, tight spread...I take it to her inner thighs, pussy, ass and tummy with tails and floggers...then I plug her pussy and vibe her clit for tolerating the waves of impact...and the impact continues as I bend her over...then I bring in one of our masked thugs to fuck her face as I continue to work from the back...that hard cock is just like a soon as it goes in, it seems Nikki feels no discomfort...even as I tail her ass...she remains silent until he cums on her face...then hung on a cross, Nikki reds on a single tail, but only after I leave a handful of what I refer to as "pox" on her tummy...another successful day at SocietySM...thanks much to to the lovely Nikki...Ogre

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 55:36
    Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 973kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 425.1 MB

Download Prima Donna Hot

BiMiFi - Erniedrigung

BiMiFi - Erniedrigung

Release Year: 2013

Do you want to know what gets off the blonde and the redhead in this flick from video more than anything else? Humiliation and debasement. Preferably slowly. Watch as lovely ladies are compelled by two unrelenting Masters to endure being tit teased, covered in loads of hot, melting wax, and other painful excitement. Do you dare?

Duration: 1:25:10
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 31kbps

File size: 784.2 MB

Download BiMiFi - Erniedrigung

Dildo deep in her ass

Dildo deep in her ass

Release Year: 2011
    Cast: Mei Mara
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

She knows that she will not feel any relief , as I drive a dildo deep in her ass , roughly pinning her to the table. She reacts as if I might be over, only to feel even Dido driven deep into her young and delicate pussy. It fitted so that she never thought possible , every limb tight, every orafice filled. She is my canvas now ... be painted with red stripes . I start using a vibrator on her, she comes, not just from the humiliation of the test, but the bite my cane ...

Format: mp4
    Duration: 12:36
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

File size: 139.7 MB

Download Dildo deep in her ass

Electricity on the nipple

Electricity on the nipple

Hot extreme BDSM
    Genre: Extreme BDSM, Humiliation , Spanking, Electric Play, Pumping
    Studio: Torture Galaxy
    Starring: cool babys
    Time: 34 min.
    Description: Electricity on the nipple.Torture with electricity. A young slave tries new torture.
    Video: DivX 5, 400x300, 700kbps
    Audio: MPEG1 Audio Layer 3, 44.1 KHz

File size: 241.8 MB

Download Electricity on the nipple

Masochistic meat, ropes and punishment

Masochistic meat, ropes and punishment

Year: 2013
    Genre: Extreme BDSM, Humiliation , Spanking, Electric Play, Pumping
    Duration: 23 min
    Studio: Brootal Master
    Description: Masochistic meat is the best way to describe TinkerSlut --a slut who needs pain, suffering, punishment and torture. In HELL! that is exactly what she receives. In this intense session, the slut is strung up, suspended, and her bit soft titmeat is abused with clamps and more. The shibari itself is punishing but what happens after her feet are bound behind her and she floats at the end of ropes is what really counts. Masochistic meat, ropes and punishment. That is TinkerSlut in HELL! for you!

Video: RealVideo 4 448x252 29.97fps 654Kbps
    Audio: 132.3 Kbps Real Player 8 44.1 KHz,Real Cooker 2 channels 16 bits

File size: 124.8 MB

Download Masochistic meat, ropes and punishment

Mistress Serena

Mistress Serena

Studio: Rubber-Passion
    Genres: Fetish, Latex, Rubber

It is raining heavily outside (you will hear it!) so Mistress Serena takes me for a peek at this very full, well equipped dungeon. I was excited to see so many toys and pieces of furniture, so she decides to make use of a piece of the bondage furniture! We warm up with lots of sensual kissing and some spanking?she is so sexy! Then when she introduces a whip and unzips my pussy, things get seriously hot. My rubber ass has never experienced such a punishing!! She fingers my pussy with her rubber gloved hands before slipping a vibrating toy inside?but she isn?t finished there!

Duration: 20:51
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2041kbps
    Audio: 103kbps

File size: 328.2 MB

Download Mistress Serena

Asian Extreme - Urara Haruno Fucked & Tortured

Asian Extreme - Urara Haruno Fucked & Tortured

Asian torturing a young girl and her large syringe pumps a lot of water into the anus. The girl screams in pain in the rectum ..Japanese sado mazo "games" with the binding.Do not miss this beautifull video.Beautifull and small japanese girls roped and tortured hard.Do not miss this nice video.

Duration: 59:35
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2016kbps
    Audio: 146kbps

File size: 946.7 MB

Download Asian Extreme - Urara Haruno Fucked & Tortured

On Her Knees

On Her Knees

Cast: Sadie Dawson
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Sadie Dawson and her hot body are back for more BDSM...and we couldnt be happier about it...especially Mr. Miles, the new dominant that we assign to top her...he takes his time with Sadie, who is bound on her knees...he works her ass and feet with floggers and canes...

Duration: 18:13
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
    Audio: 22kbps

File size: 197.8 MB

Download On Her Knees

Tawny Bryant - Whipped And Shocked To Climax

Tawny Bryant - Whipped And Shocked To Climax

Tawny said she is afraid of pain. So, what is she doing in Master Len's dungeon? She is learning to accept pain and not be afraid! Tawny is whipped front and back. She then has to put her tender nipple into the jaws of the pliers and not flinch. You will see her tender lips clamped and whipped until she cums. The electro box is used and she is shocked until she cries. It is like you are right inside her head feeling every jolt. This one is for the true BDSM lover!

Duration: 1:02:11
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 551.4 MB

Download Tawny Bryant - Whipped And Shocked To Climax