Page 154 of 209 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2083

Thread: BDSM Extreme Room

Humiliation, Hooks and Electricty clip 4

Humiliation, Hooks and Electricty clip 4

Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Amelia Dark
    Video language: English

Amelia's day in the dungeon ends with a lot of electricity. She is tied inverted with the TENS unit on her shapely legs while Feenix uses the violet wand to shock her perky breasts and sensitive feet. He crops her while using the electric dildo and the magic wand to make her moan in intense orgasms. When he is finally through, Amelia is shaking and red all over. She later told us that she had to submit, she couldn't control her body at all...

Format: mp4
    Duration: 20:10
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
    Audio: 22kbps

File size: 219.0 MB

Download Humiliation, Hooks and Electricty clip 4

Wooden boobs want hellish torture

Wooden boobs want hellish torture

Year: 2013
    Genre: Extreme BDSM, Humiliation , Spanking, Electric Play, Pumping
    Duration: 23 min
    Description:Wooden boobs. Rubee Tuesday becomes a torture toy as her tits are punished.
    Video: RealVideo 4 448x252 29.97fps 654Kbps
    Audio: 132.3 Kbps Real Player 8 44.1 KHz,Real Cooker 2 channels 16 bits

File size: 132.9 MB

Download Wooden boobs want hellish torture

Vacuum packing for boobs

Vacuum packing for boobs

Genre: Extreme BDSM, Humiliation , Spanking, Electric Play, Pumping
    Starring: cool babys
    Time: 34 min.
    Description: Vacuum packing for boobs.The best extreme bdsm for my slave. See and enjoy.

Video: DivX 5, 400x300, 700kbps
    Audio: MPEG1 Audio Layer 3, 44.1 KHz

File size: 205.6 MB

Download Vacuum packing for boobs

Siren in the Dungeon (2014)

Siren in the Dungeon (2014)

Genres: BDSM

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scene!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 2:43
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7962kbps
    Audio: 286kbps

File size: 164.6 MB

Download Siren in the Dungeon (2014)

Minnie and Daniella Part 2

Minnie and Daniella Part 2

Cast: Minnie Manga, Daniella Rose
    Genres: BABES , BDSM , BLOWJOBS , BRUNETTE , FOURSOME , REDHEAD, BONDAGE

The girls, both on them on the end of their nerves, sneak out to have some private time together, hoping for some remedy in the other's arms. The time in the camp was rough, full of punishment, yelling and strict rules, and they really need a pinch of tenderness. But the guards catch them red handed, in the middle of the forbidden activity.... and though they searched for joy, now they get the double punishment.

Duration: 21:35
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3447kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

File size: 562.6 MB

Download Minnie and Daniella Part 2

Stunning Anikka Albright does brutal deepthroat

Stunning Anikka Albright does brutal deepthroat

Cast: Anikka Albright, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Anikka Albright looks like a barbie doll. Perfect blonde hair, tan and lean, she is the ultimate fuck toy. This was a girl built for dick. We like taking barbie dolls and using them for exactly what they are designed for. This perfectly put together suck slut is going to get played with, Sexuallybroken style. Those looks are not going to last long after being introduced to the dick.
    The set up is beautiful in its simplicity. A custom made wooden pillar at the perfect fuck me height. Some shackles, a slut, some leather belts, and the game is on. Her neck is affixed to the pillar, making her unable to move her head away. Anikka is completely immobilized, her facepussy ready and waiting. Her holes are ripe for retraining. Lucky for her, retraining holes is what Sexuallybroken does best.
    A blindfold takes away her vision. Anyone could walk right up and use that mouth, and we do just that. One after another the rock hard cocks right up and plunge into to the hilt, turning her face into a fuck sheath. Credit where credit is due, Anikka brings some serious deep throat skills to the table. 10 inches of BBC vanish down her mouth like a magic trick. She goes all the way, taking it to nose on the belly.
    Shifting the bondage, we unbelt her legs and then bend our fuckslut over the pillar. Now both ends are there for the using. She gets sandwiched, stuffed full from both ends. The cocks drill relentlessly, completely breaking her down. Her hair and makeup are destroyed, drool flows out of her well used mouth hole. The only thing keep her on her unsteady bambi legs are the shackles and the wooden pillar she is over. She is glassy eyed and checked out. Slut training is complete!

Duration: 19:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

File size: 965.2 MB

Download Stunning Anikka Albright does brutal deepthroat

South of the Border 4 - Atrocities

South of the Border 4 - Atrocities

Release Year: 2009
    Genres: Bdsm

What Happens To Pretty American Girls Who Get Busted Down `Ole Mexico Way???Continuing the SOUTH OF THE BORDER series, Pretty U.S. Embassy attorney Megan Cortez (Lisa Kinkaid) continues her bound and gagged Mexican penal experience, as well as the 3 Yankee college babes (Kelly McKay, Kimberly Noble and Christina Anderson) she tried a little too hard to spring after they got pinched by the Federalese with some coke!!!At the hands of DEA, CIA and Mexican Police, these hotties are subjected to brutal South American-style interrogation including whipping, beating, jail cell banging and a stun gun spiked upside-down dunking!!!

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:14:46
    Video: 640x480, XviD, 1232kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 748.2 MB

Download South of the Border 4 - Atrocities

Odette Delacroix - Emma Haize - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer

Odette Delacroix - Emma Haize - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer

Studio: SexuallyBroken
    Cast: Odette Delacroix - Emma Haize - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

In a tag team for the ages, today at Sexuallybroken we have not one but TWO adorable, tiny, blonde pigtailed pixies with serious deep throat skills ready to be completely destroyed by cock. Both Odette Delacroix and Emma Haize are as cute as they come, and combined are more adorable then a bag of kittens. In this case, these kittens are going to get stuffed full of dick until their eyes water.
    Bound on our well used fuck table, Emma Haize is in a very unique position that actually incorporates in her shoes as part of her bondage. The classic fuck me position gets a fresh twist with a metal bar that goes through the heels of her shoes, keeping her legs up towards the ceiling where they belong. Odette is bound and bolted to the floor with her skinny legs spread wide and a vibrator shoved between them. Their precious heads are side by side, allowing them to share every moan and shriek. It is go time.
    The cocks run a train on these pixies. We will not be satisfied until we have tattooed our initials on their tonsils. For as little as they are, both of them bring some serious dick sucking skills to the table. All 10 inches of the BBC disappear completely down Odette's greedy little gullet. As Odette gets her throat plowed, Emma is getting her tiny shaved pussy reshaped. The vibrator is pulling orgasm after orgasm out, the rock hard cock makes them cum helplessly. Their moans of pleasure echo off of the walls of the studio, only interrupted when the cocks are shoved down their throats.
    It is a blowjobageddon. These two suck themselves silly, and Emma is fucked ragged. Not content with the orgasms the cock is milking out of Emma, we finger blast her until she squirts. The fingers own her pussy, she literally can not help herself. We milk the squirt out of her pussy and fling it on her face. All the while Odette is still bound and cumming. These two have been fucked and sucked into an undone puddle of limp flesh that can not even see straight. We leave them bound and covered with their own cum. They are even cuter when cum covered.

Duration: 17:17
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6805kbps
    Audio: 104kbps

File size: 907.6 MB

Download Odette Delacroix - Emma Haize - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer

SexualDisgrace - Jan 23, 2014 - Mia Li's Rough Deep Throat Disgrace

SexualDisgrace - Jan 23, 2014 - Mia Li's Rough Deep Throat Disgrace

My throat still hurts. I've never deep throat-ed so much in my life. His dick was so big. I didn't even touch it. He left me against a column for awhile, my wrists tied and my arms pulled back. I couldn't release myself. I tried so much, but the rope wouldn't loosen. I had no choice but to wait for what was planned for me. I think he heard me struggling. He walked in, grabbed my head and widened my mouth with his massive dick. I've never seen one so big. I wouldn't know what to do with it. I definitely learned how to use my throat. He kept pushing his dick in deeper and deeper, faster and harder...

Duration: 32:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3033kbps
    Audio: 103kbps

File size: 740.7 MB

Download SexualDisgrace - Jan 23, 2014 - Mia Li's Rough Deep Throat Disgrace

Hot Days of Torment

Hot Days of Torment

Year: 2013
    Genre: BDSM, Device Bondage, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Duration: 36 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: She's dripping wet when I set up the hitachi on her clit and she is already cumming by the time I push the dildo deep inside of her. She is having the time of her life being whipped through the most intense orgasms she has ever experienced. And that's just day one.
    Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
    Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 768.5 MB

Download Hot Days of Torment