Schuettlers Forum
Page 169 of 209 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2083

Thread: BDSM Extreme Room

The Sickos Next Door

The Sickos Next Door

Studio: Dungeon Corp

This was not our first shoot with the now legendary Karina Ballerinawe shot her many times in the early days, up until 2004 when she moved on from bondage modellingKarina was stunningbreathtakingshe plays the role so welloff camera she is polite and intelligentalways gracefula very mysterious womanThis update features her coming in from a day at the poolher nieghbor invites her inside to hear some music for which she had interestand when her back is turned, he grabs herhe gets her tied up, then calls his buddy over to have some funthey spend the afternoon playing with the shocked and submissive ballerina

Format: avi
    Duration: 50:56
    Video: 640x480, h264, 706kbps
    Audio: 50kbps

File size: 286.1 MB

Download The Sickos Next Door

The Gift Of Candy (25 Jun 2014) Dungeon Corp

The Gift Of Candy (25 Jun 2014) Dungeon Corp

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: DungeonCorp
    Cast: Candy Mansone
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore

It's TJs birthday and his old pal Jay would really like to surprise him with something extra special. Jay has been around the dungeon before, and he guesses that TJ wouldnt mind fucking a hot slave with him to celebrate one more year. Jay brings him into the dungeon where we have Candy Manson hanging upside down and bound for them both, complete with a lit candle in her ass. TJ makes a wish, blows out the candle and sticks his cock in her mouth. He ejoys slapping her around and both men pass her back and forth for deep throating. They take her down and tie her on a table. Once again they take turns fucking her pussy while the other man fucks her face. They move her around in various positions as Candy moans with delight. In the least scene, Candy is tied bent over. Jay fucks her from behind as he puts his foot on her head, pushing her mouth onto TJs cock. They thoroughly enjoy thier time with Candy and they both leave thier load in her mouth.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 51:42
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 934kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 425.1 MB

Download The Gift Of Candy (25 Jun 2014) Dungeon Corp

Training Of Slave Sh (Full Version)

Training Of Slave Sh (Full Version)

Studio: Slaves In Love

SlavesInLove is a terrific site for those who enjoy submissive russian girls in the most bizarre sex acts. Genuine subs encaged, spanked, hogtied, dominated, tortured - and of course, fucked! We offer an insight into the depths of sadistic sex which can be pleasurable for both sides. If you admire dominated hotties and want to see them in the most extreme sex acts this is the perfect place for you!

Duration: 43:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 668.9 MB

Download Training Of Slave Sh (Full Version)

Awaits Disgrace Tied To A Beam

Awaits Disgrace Tied To A Beam

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: Sexual Disgrace
    Cast: Marley Blaze
    Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking, Domination

Waiting for my Master to appear tied against a post was extremely nerve racking. There's no telling what he had planned for me. He convinced me that I needed a proper sexual disgrace for all my misdeeds. I took the time to think of my perverted actions. When he finally entered, he pushed my face aside. I wasn't allowed to look at him. He wanted my pussy wet so he grabbed a vibrator and teased my clit and lips. I got wet so fast. It must have been his fingers stretching my mouth open, tasting sweat and metal. He untied me from the wall and bent me over a crate. He spanked and rubbed my ass for awhile, making me believe it belonged to him. The next thing I knew I was on my back, a fucking machine on high speed between my legs and my Master's cock sliding in and out my deep throat. I was blinded by my own spit dealing with orgasm after orgasm.

Duration: 24:55
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2953kbps
    Audio: 101kbps

File size: 558.6 MB

Download Awaits Disgrace Tied To A Beam

The Mattress

The Mattress

Studio: Insex

Whisked away to a remote cabin, 1016 is treated to some fireside fun. First bound tightly in green wire that pinches at her tits, ankles, wrists, knees and arms, she wriggles and writhes atop the bare mattress. PD silences her groans and grunts, a rag into her mouth. He makes the bondage more absolute, winding tape around the wire. 1016 continues to struggle defiantly, but is finally subdued when PD pushes a long stick dildo into her asshole. She relaxes and moans with pleasure as he pumps it in and out. A spreader bar holds her legs apart, exposing the next hole to be fucked. 101 and Tyler Scot are lead onto the scene and bound to either side of the spread-eagled victim. PD thrusts the dildo into her pussy and ties it in place. Eagerly, she gyrates and swivels as the two others languish helplessly beside her. Stolen from the mattress, 1016 and 101 are pulled up onto their toes and tied by their tits with rope attached to a beam in the ceiling. In this double-bind if one girl loses her balance, she tugs painfully at the other's breasts.

Format: avi
    Duration: 31:12
    Video: 640x480, XviD, 750kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 203.1 MB

Download The Mattress

BDSM Live Fast

BDSM Live Fast

Year: 2012
    Genre: BDSM, Device Bondage, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Duration: 47 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: It is a mystery why Juliette Black starts off looking so sad but PD does not put up with that kind of attitude. She needs to show that she can think of people other than herself. After all, he wants to enjoy her. He wants to make her feel pain and lust and the pleasure of service. She just needs to remain compliant and express how grateful she is for this opportunity. She fails to express herself properly a few time, but the punishments she receives are effective at correcting that kind of behavior. It is not long before she trades in those screams and tears for a bit of moaning and begging for more
    Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
    Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 689.8 MB

Download BDSM Live Fast

No Means No

No Means No

Studio: Bond Group Ltd.

Pesty Real Estate agent Sharon shows up on Jay Edwards doorstep trying to strong-arm him into selling but hes not interested. The aggressive agent wont take no for an answer and shoves her way in to take a look around his place. Bad move, girlie; Jay Edwards doesn't take kindly to nosy intruders! Before she knows whats what, Jay has Sharon firmly in hand. She struggles in disbelief as he begins wrapping her body in rope. "Let me go now and I wont call the police!" she warns. What a joke. This rotten realtor is going to get the attitude adjustment she so richly deserves! Stripped down to first her bra and panties, then to just her stockings and heels, Sharon receives several tight ropings from her new "owner." Shes also whipped thoroughly on her hips, pussy and tits, then soundly spanked on the ass with a leather slapper. By the time we find her bound kneeling and plug-gagged on a tall stool, shes lost most of her bitchy behavior, but she still seems to think shes calling the shots. "Ill do anything to make this sale," she purrs, before Jay shoves a huge wad of cloth into her mouth and seals it in with white med-wrap. Maybe a taut spread-eagle tie on the bed will quench that money-lust of hers! After the story we are treated to three scenes of lovely, long-legged Morgan! First we find her in sapphire blue lace lingerie, then shes in nothing but high heels and opera gloves as Jay works his magic on her body

Format: real
    Duration: 1:29:25
    Video: 512x340, RV40
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 290.6 MB

Download No Means No

Love - Dixon Ma

Love - Dixon Ma

Studio: Infernalrestraints

When you lock a pair of sluts like Dixon Ma and Sasha in a cage together you have to expect that they will do what comes naturally eventually. If PD has given them a little bit of chemical enhancement to spur them on, it is just a coincidence. It takes some serious contorting for them to even get into position and before either one of them can really get off he has returned. He is going to make them do some work on the farm before he lets them finish enjoying each other. If they want any of the privileges he has to offer they are going to have to earn them.

Duration: 52:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 591.1 MB

Download Love - Dixon Ma

Extrem - Gangland

Extrem - Gangland

Release Year: 2013

In the year 2006, the Government is fighting an all out war against Organized crime. Beautiful Agent 169 (Kerri Downs) is a high-class harlot recruited by the Government to serve as an elite special assassin on a squad known. These agents-in-training have their skills honed through the use of Virtual Reality (VR) training.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:16:02
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 705.0 MB

Download Extrem - Gangland

Maligned Mistress

Maligned Mistress

Cast: Trisha, Alyssah
    Genres: BDSM
    Video language: English

Mistress Alyssah decided to give her newfound slave Trisha Uptown something to remember. Restrained with her pussy exposed, Alyssah cranks the amps through an electric dildo - sending electro-stim shocks pounding through Trisha's vulnerable body. She makes her beg to cum - and Trisha concedes to her wish. The Magic wand and big purple dildo do their job, and Trisha explodes! Only to be made to suck her own juices off the dildo. Then it's Alyssah's turn and she makes Trisha hold the very same dildo in her mouth - while Alyssah rides her face, fucking the dildo, and getting herself off with the Magic Wand.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 15:43
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 235.9 MB

Download Maligned Mistress