Schuettlers Forum
Page 52 of 209 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: BDSM Extreme Room

Restrained Elegance - Arielsecretary

RE does a wonderful job of weaving together elements of glamour photography and foot fetishism, all the while maintaining a strong focus on BDSM. As a foot fetishist myself, I've always particularly enjoyed the shots of hogtied, barefoot beauties with their soles exposed as they're forced to take on "the pose." The tour didn't disappoint in that aspect, and there were plenty of promises of obedient subs being shackled, humiliated, and trained like circuis animals. The contrast with their refined, elegant looks only adds to the hotness.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 39:53
    Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 485.6 MB

Download Restrained Elegance - Arielsecretary

BrutalPunishment Angelic Nicole

Suffice it to say she didn't get the job and I told her to come to our office dressed in the exact same outfit and she would be punished. I told her to lay over our special punishment bed and I gave her a good dose of our light strap AND 12 of the best with our heavy strap on
    her bare bottom.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 16:21
    Video: 544x416, AVC (H.264), 1508kbps
    Audio: 127kbps

File size: 196.6 MB

Download BrutalPunishment Angelic Nicole

PowerShotz bobbi anal train

dressed in hot bitch boots and thigh reveal party dress is hustled into the room in twisting turning back arching belly dance by her captor. He takes the little clubber down for an ass reveal ball gag cuff session and dominates her using the riding crop on the couch.

Duration: 21:48
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1410kbps
    Audio: 198kbps

File size: 258.9 MB

Download PowerShotz bobbi anal train

Tied Girls - 006

Welcome to TledGlrls, where you'll find exlusive high resolution bondage pictures & video of women who love being tied up, teased & orgasming!! Good MF Domination and Bdsm video. A slave is roughly bound with ropes by her master and has to stand by while he explores punishes and abuse her body in various forms.

Duration: 45:09
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1018kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

File size: 342.2 MB

Download Tied Girls - 006

It Makes It Better

I found Rebecca a few years ago and I couldn't wait to get her into my ropes, and once she was there... I wanted her to stay. Her body is tight, tan, and natural and she will put up with a lot of torment just to get to the orgasm at the end. She says it makes the orgasm better, so I plan on giving her the best she's ever had...if not the orgasm, at least the journey towards it? I put her through humiliating circumstances, strict ties, and grueling torment to see if she wants an orgasm as bad as she says she does... I push her little body as hard as I can and then deny her the one thing she craves. I penetrate every hole she has and squeeze every drop out of her sopping wet pussy. What's left is a worn out, overstimulated little submissive that is ready to do just as I say, when and how I say it.

Format: avi
    Duration: 50:59
    Video: 1280x720, XviD, 1000kbps
    Audio: 61kbps

File size: 401.0 MB

Download It Makes It Better

Tough KItten (2012)

Mandy is a midwestern woman, out in LA for perverted never know who's gonna get the urge to start bondage modelling...What I gathered from our conversations is that Mandy has been into BDSM for quite some time...she lived it where she's from, but it's not the same as living it in LA or living it at DungeonCorp studios...but Mandy proves she can lvie it here and the Pope keeps the intensity up until the final minute of the final scene...I think he was all too delighted to be playing and performing with Mandy....the Pope likes a tough girl and Mandy is a tough girl who likes it hard and real...I was operating the camera on this shoot and I was amazed at what the Pope put her through...super tight bondage...a wicked, sideways spread suspension...muscle cramping partial suspensions, stretching...whipping, shocking, and enough orgasms to put anyone in the the end of it all, Mandy just seemed to be feelin satisfied and all of us were intense, long shoot which makes for a killer update....enjoy it!

Format: mpg
    Resolution: 960x720
    Runtime: 50 min.

Total size: 684.7 MB in 6 files.

Download Tough KItten (2012)

Christina Blond (27 years)

The thirst for violence, power and money - is an integral part of modern civilization. Although, more correctly, this is the main instincts of humanity at all times. The sight of blood always attracts and fascinates as the burning of fire or water flow. All of us at heart are sorely lacking violence, I want to watch someone being beaten, humiliated, bullied. And some even interesting to visit the place of the victim. So no surprise that almost every country there is a secret elite clubs, where wealthy people are able to disguise meet their most perverted desires and fantasies. For punishment is usually chosen in some delinquent young and pretty girls who will live through a bloody flogging, piercing needles genital mutilation, electric shocks. Not every young organism without consequences could make a similar test. But in the elite club of the prohibitions and restrictions are not - must endure the pain to end!

Format: avi
    Duration: 12:06
    Video: 960x764, XviD, 1947kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 184.9 MB

Download Christina Blond (27 years)

B&D Pleasures - Truth Or Bondage

A lighthearted game of "Truth or Dare" becomes a heavy scene involving Jewell Marceau, Her ex-girlfriend Talia Monet, and her new girlfriend Shannon Kelly. Even neighbors Mika Tan and Devin Demoore get involved. Day is night! Up is down! Dry is wet! Anything can happen in "Truth or Bondage"!!

Duration: 1:12:02
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 680.1 MB

Download B&D Pleasures - Truth Or Bondage

Powerful blows

Description: Powerful blows.Sweet ass gets hit! Female wanted, what would it had been beaten and humiliated. She gets pleasure from it. Beautiful pink ass wanted, what would you punish and humiliate her!

Video: DivX 5 640x480 700kbps
    Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 44100Hz stereo 128kbps

File size: 288.7 MB

Download Powerful blows

Sex Line

Amazing Lesbian Bondage and Bdsm. Girls get bound tightand have to suffer all kinds of abuse and humilliation. HOT lesbian bondage!

Format: real
    Duration: 41:30
    Video: 512x288, RV40
    Audio: 31kbps

File size: 240.2 MB

Download Sex Line