Schuettlers Forum
Page 69 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Thread: BDSM Extreme Room

It's All About the Taking (2013)

It's All About the Taking (2013)

Looking at Holly is enough to cause a stroke, but watching her like this is aneurism inducing. We've bound her bottom up on the surgical table and rigged a vibe up to her pussy. Her luscious tits hang perfectly and we've got a great view. What we do next is monumental as we put her through an orgasm session that has to be witnessed to be believed. Just when we think she can't give any more, she does, and we're all about taking it...

Format: mp4
    Duration: 10:53
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

File size: 120.8 MB

Download It's All About the Taking (2013)

Bound and exploited!(2013)

Bound and exploited!(2013)

Dirty Leo Galvez and black-haired latina babe Yoha get into some serious master and servant role-play with chains and deep-throating action. Yoha sucks and licks her masters cock to fruition with the thrill of the chains adding to her excitement.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 7:57
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 237.4 MB

Download Bound and exploited! (2013)

Devonshire Productions ? DP351

Devonshire Productions ? DP351

Two beautiful girls caress each other. Chains, gags and a lot of fun. Enjoy.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:47:31
    Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 513kbps

File size: 511.7 MB

Download Devonshire Productions ? DP351

Tied Tickled and Fucked

Tied Tickled and Fucked

Dear Mom,
    Remember how dad used to
    hold me down and tickle me til I went crazy?
    Well, guess what - I met this really cool guy
    who ties me up and tickles me just like daddy
    did. But this guy also assfucks me afterwards.
    Life is great!
    Love, Your Daughter

Duration: 1:06:04
    Video: 512x384, XviD, 909kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

File size: 499.2 MB

Download Tied Tickled and Fucked

Endless Lashes

I don?t like it when a girl acts like a hooker. She has to learn how to behave. I did a lot of bondage, most of it hanging, and be assured that she couldn?t move. Then i whipped her over and over again. Her pussy received many lashes. After this ordeal i covered her body and pussy with lots of wax. She did an amazing blowjob after the treat ment, before i locked her ap.

Duration: 28:50
    Video: 720x404, XviD, 1454kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 348.3 MB

Download Endless Lashes

Attention Slut Part One - Bronte

Attention Slut Part One - Bronte

All of her flesh is at his disposal. PD locks Bronte to the floor of the barn so that he can take his time and savor every sexy morsel.

He sets a stool down over her body and sits at his ease, caning and whipping her pussy, her nipples - wherever he feels like hurting her. Once he's sensitized her skin, he clamps her nipples and labia, pulling them to each side, her pussy wide like a gaping mouth.

Before the clamps, Bronte could hardly move. Now she's afraid to move. He fucks her with Mr. Pogo and places the vibrator against her clit. Did you come? he demands when he detects a spasm in her vagina. Maybe just a little, she says as he keeps vibrating her. She comes over and over, with hardly a breath between orgasms.

He locks her upper body in bilbos - one bar behind her back holding her elbows, another bar locking her wrists to her neck in front. He sits in a chair in front of her, fucking her mouth with Mr. Pogo, gagging her with dildo as she plays with herself.

After tying her hair and hoisting her onto her toes, he takes out the singletail and works her over. She dances on her toes. And he keeps whipping.

Format: real
    Duration: 32:49
    Video: 852x488, RV40
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 177.3 MB

Download Attention Slut Part One - Bronte

Another new model at MetalBondage! The very funny and stunningly beautiful Melissa joins our ranks! Funny? Well, just watch the escape attempt in the video clip, you have never seen such a smile in bondage! Especially when she finds out the RigidFiddle lock is out of reach, a wonderful moment! We are sure we can get this little vixen into a chastity belt, it would look so hot on her, but for her first shoot you will have to enjoy her in RigidCuffs, not a bad thing at all, this beauty should be locked in metal for the rest of her life! It looks so great on her!
    It is still hard to teach our girls to stop trying to get out of a chastity belt. A belt is made for 24/7 wear, but most of our girls don?t even like it for a few minutes. Fortunately, we have some great metal gear to stop the girls from tugging at their belts. The Iron Crown is probably the most perfect device for chastity belt training. This replica of an age old design keeps the wrists locked to a collar in a very rigid and vulnarable way. Our tallest girl Penelope is definitely not happy in this position, but we think she should be glad she is wearing a chastity belt! Who knows what may happen to her when the Iron Crown leaves all her sensitive areas fully exposed!
    Wow, Leyla wants to take two steps at once! We told you she was very eager to be a MetalBondage model (see her first update here), so she wanted to get to the chastity belt stage in the second shoot already. And if that is not enough, she was really curious if she could handle nipple clamps. Not the weak sliding pinchy things, but the real deal: clover clamps! We decided to let her test them for herself. Watch as Leyla finds out how much these clamps hurt her huge boobs. Will she be able to keep them on her nipples for a while? Great stuff!

Duration: 17:01
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 512.9 MB

Download Metalbondage - 026

Bound pussy penetrated (2013)

Bound pussy penetrated (2013)

Totally bound & wrapped babe Miho Lechter is put under the shower & gets her beautiful naked body revealed, watered & her pussy intruded! The hot girl doesn't like the cold shower at all... But she has to accept that her sexy pussy gets penetrated!

Duration: 11:13

File size: 332.8 MB

Download Bound pussy penetrated (2013)

Bailey Ass Fucked

Bailey Ass Fucked

Bailey's young and healthy anus gets a good first time stretch after the Master force feeds cock to the roped hottie and vaginally sets her to moaning with a good fuck. *Luckily those ankles are bound so you can see those pretty little feet clutching and kicking at the air while her rectum is reamed out. *Involuntary grunting and squealing mixes with teary eyes before he steps around and delivers a choking load to the back of her throat. *He agrees to release her under the condition that she return tomorrow for further punishment. *Her pennance for trespassing has not yet been paid in full.

Duration: 16:36
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1633kbps
    Audio: 222kbps

File size: 227.3 MB

Download Bailey Ass Fucked

Savage Submissions 2

Savage Submissions 2

Master Liam and his young submissive Ariel return to us, and Liam's whips and canes pick up right where they left off in this intense hard hitting, full on, BDSM extravaganza.

Duration: 52:23
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 791.8 MB

Download Savage Submissions 2