Schuettlers Forum
Page 138 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1757

Thread: BDSM Fantasy

Slave vs Mistress in hotel room

Slave vs Mistress in hotel room

Release Year: 2014
    Video language: English

Two hot girls with naked boobs. One girl in black dress - slave and second girl in black tights - Mistress. Her tied up with ropes. Big red gag in her mouth. Medium Bondage.

Format: avi
    Duration: 16:20
    Video: 1920x1080, DivX 4, 5864kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

File size: 931.3 MB

Download Slave vs Mistress in hotel room

Lithe Lady in Bondage

Lithe Lady in Bondage

Lada has a gymnast body, which makes her rather suitable for this bondage frame set. She is tied up in a near suspension rig, secured by ropes that go around her hands and wrists and attach to a bamboo frame that surrounds her. She is brought up onto her toes, balancing like a ballerina would so that her Master may admire his prized slave. She has her skirt thrown aside and her shirt up to reveal her smooth pussy and lovely natural tits.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 14:34
    Video: 500x400, Windows Media Video 9, 1369kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 153.1 MB

Download Lithe Lady in Bondage

torturegalaxy an v01

torturegalaxy an v01

Release Year: 2015
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre

DotA OpenStats bloody sheet: Torture of women, ie, breasts piercing needles and harpoons, so krovischa whips, podveshevanie goods (even buckets of water) to the boobs, nailing nails titek to the board, stitching the vagina and there infusion fluids, the extension genitals huge iron objects, electric shocks and other obscurantism.

Format: avi
    Duration: 44:01
    Video: 400x300, XviD, 995kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 385.5 MB

Download torturegalaxy an v01

Bad Bunny

Bad Bunny

Release Year: 2013
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Bad Bunny Doll has been languishing in the dungeon for a while now. She told us she was a pain slut so we decided to make every bit of her experience here a test of that. Every toy, tool and position will be used to make her scream, and then we'll check to see how wet she gets.

It isn't hard to see. This girl is ready to cum from the canings, the vibrators are hardly necessary. When electricity starts dancing across her body the sounds that come out of her are equal parts shock and pleasure. Such a hot, willing pain-slut doesn't come around too often.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 45:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

File size: 973.7 MB

Download Bad Bunny

Alice Bondage

Alice Bondage

Alice misbehaved, and now she's gonna get it. Rick hopes that this video will serve as a remind to her of why she needs to behave better.

Duration: 59:04
    Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1525kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

File size: 716.9 MB

Download Alice Bondage

Fearless in Bondage

Fearless in Bondage

There is nothing that Lada loves more than getting all tied up, although she was taken aback when her Master had a masked man stop by to do the shibari. That doesn't stop her enjoyment of it one bit, however. She always loves to feel the way the ropes are bound around her, especially when they keep getting tighter and tighter. She moans as he works the knots back and around, never saying anything, just letting this slave have her moans before he returns her to her Master.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 14:42
    Video: 500x400, Windows Media Video 9, 1368kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 154.4 MB

Download Fearless in Bondage

Bound Asian Beauty Two Rosie

Bound Asian Beauty Two Rosie

Rosie, a pretty, oriental girl with firm muscular body is our newest victim as we find her kneeling on the floor in a submissive position. Rick conducts a clinic in rope tying by binding her wrists, knees and ankles and devises a constrictive, uncomffortable rope bra.

Duration: 51:38
    Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1561kbps
    Audio: 127kbps

File size: 640.6 MB

Download Bound Asian Beauty Two Rosie

Dillion Carter Awaits Slave Training Bound and Gagged

Dillion Carter Awaits Slave Training Bound and Gagged

Dillion Carter Proves to be a Cock Hungry Sex Slave July 4, 2014
    Description: I woke up on the bare bed again, my wrists tied behind my back with tight leather cuffs. My legs were restrained as well. I wasn't going anywhere. Master came in. I heard his footsteps. Hearing him approach got my pussy so wet. I was excited to take his cock, prove that I'm a good slave and need no further training. He slaps me around before making me take his cock deep down my throat, smears my spit all over my face and torments me with more gagging. He threw me all around the bed with such ease.

Duration: 23:40
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1395kbps
    Audio: 101kbps

File size: 260.4 MB

Download Dillion Carter Awaits Slave Training Bound and Gagged

Savage Caning Lucy

Savage Caning Lucy

The final scen in this video depicts a sadistic violent caning. Faint hearted viewers beware! In his latest visit to the den of iniquity dungeon in NYC, the evil Doctor, Rick Savage,s a freckle faced redhead named Lucy tothe medial examination room. As he commands his waif thin patient to strip naked, Savage admisres her small natural breasts, perky nipples and closely shaved pussy. Lucy's wrist restraints are hooked to an I.V. stand as she endures a violent flogging, which leaves her back crimson & scarred.

Duration: 54:06
    Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1582kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 678.4 MB

Download Savage Caning Lucy

Ultimate Nipple Torment Five Misty

Ultimate Nipple Torment Five Misty

As Ultimate Nipple Torment 5 begins, we meet a pretty red-haired waif from Texas named Misty. As she sits on a backyard swing set, she explains to Master Rick Savage how much she enjoys nipple punishment. In that case Rick is the man of the hou, as he treats her to a serious nipple tweaking and teasing session. After a severe tit flogging, Master Savage leads Misty into the house by a chain connected to tight metal nipple clamps.

Duration: 57:45
    Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1516kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

File size: 697.3 MB

Download Ultimate Nipple Torment Five Misty