Schuettlers Forum
Page 55 of 176 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: BDSM Fantasy

Topless Ties (2014)

Topless Ties (2014)

Release Year: 2014
    Genres: BDSM

Bare-breasted and vulnerable, Destiny Stiles, Devin DeMoore, Erica Woods, Andrea Neal, Danielle Fellini and Amber Allen strain futilely against their bonds!

Format: real
    Duration: 42:19
    Video: 512x384, RV40
    Audio: 94kbps

File size: 212.5 MB

Download Topless Ties (2014)

Cordelero - Bound

Cordelero - Bound

Welcome to the world of Bound. The first scene is with Sunny. Sunny is tortured by being bound in rope for 9 hours. Clamps on her tits, gag bit, bound standing, even with one leg up. The 2nd scene is with Janet and Jamie, two blondes, but Janet is the Dominant female.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:02:26
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 753.5 MB

Download Cordelero - Bound

Bound for Trouble (2014)

Bound for Trouble (2014)

Genres: BDSM

Topless, barefoot, bound and gagged - Alexis Taylor and Amber Allen know they're helpless but they keep struggling! Security guard Eve Ellis and stewardess Odessa Malevich run into a bad person who leaves them cuffed, roped, taped, and disheveled! Mischievous sprites Sunny Seymour and Bunny Sorel love toying with Andrea Neal's fantastic feet while she's tied up and gagged. But they don't seem to enjoy Andrea's attentions once she has the petite pals all trussed up! Hot, hot, hot - that sums up the sight of Becky Rico and Whitney Prescott grinding breast to breast and gag-kissing in naked bondage! Two beautiful blondes writhe in lingerie and stockinged feet when Holly Sampson and Noelle Paget face the perils of bound captivity!

Duration: 47:00
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 31kbps

File size: 415.6 MB

Download Bound for Trouble (2014)

Isa Mendez Takes More Double Penetration Fun from Brooklyn Daniels & Lexy Villa

Isa Mendez Takes More Double Penetration Fun from Brooklyn Daniels & Lexy Villa

Cast: Brooklyn Daniels & Lexy Villa
    Genres: Lesbian, Lezdom, Strapon, Fingering, Spitting, Rough, Deepthroat, Slapping, Gagging
    Video language: English

The submissive and obedient sex slave Isa Mendez has been begging us to end up in the dungeon again. She seems addicted to lesbian domination, threesomes if possible. She loves being slapped and spanked, gagged and fucked roughly, deep and hard down her throat and pussy. We definitely have everything Isa wants. Brooklyn Daniels and Lexy Villa heard about her desires and took it upon themselves to bring their kinky Latina hottie over. They place a tight leather collar around her neck, cuffs on her wrists, linking them to the collar. They brought out the sofa this time, sitting Isa on it, yet her legs chained apart. Brooklyn and Lexy come in and slap her pussy awake. They want her to cum a few times before they double penetrate her. A vibrator usually does the trick. They lube her cunt and spread the wand all over her clit and pussy lips. Lexy climbs up on the sofa and stuffs her hung strapon deep down Isa's throat. She can't focus on cumming and giving Lexy's big black rubber cock a proper deep throat blowjob. She keeps gagging up spit. Our hot BDSM Mistresses unchain Isa's ankles and flip her over, her arms, shoulders and head over the back of the couch. Lexy lubes up her cock and pushes it deep inside Isa's pussy. Isa tries to get away but only ends up taking Brooklyn's rubber cock in her mouth. Isa's hot body spread out doggy style, double penetration with huge strapon dildos, will make everyone cum in their pants. They flip her over and keep fucking her rough. They flip her over again and keep the rough sex going. Isa can hardly move, slapped into the position they want her in. Seems this sex slave does need more training. They pull her off the couch and takes turns fucking her throat. Isa keeps begging for more. What a good slut she is!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 30:59
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1500kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 370.7 MB

Download Isa Mendez Takes More Double Penetration Fun from Brooklyn Daniels & Lexy Villa

Punishing Zipties For Mystic Moon # 2 - FS

Punishing Zipties For Mystic Moon # 2 - FS

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore

With Mystic seated, I start making her upper body bondage a bit more severe. I squeeze her tits between 2zipties. I then ziptie and cinch her forearms and elbows. More zipties are used to cinch her arms to her body. I stand her up and put her on the floor. She whimpers, yelps and moans as she endures her bondage. I don't think she'll be complaining about being bound with rope anymore! I enjoy the view and after a while, I roll her onto her stomach. I leave her alone once again. Towards the end of the clip, I return. I hood her with a nylon and wrap black tape over her gag. I tie her head back, by tying the excess nylon back to her ziptied elbows. She can't breathe again, so I rip open the nose in the nylon. I leave her to endure her unpleasant bondage.

Duration: 26:58
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 606.2 MB

Download Punishing Zipties For Mystic Moon # 2 - FS

madlady002

madlady002

Release Year: 2013
    Genres: Bdsm

Extreme hmilation mad girl, hardcore strapon fucked. Enjoy!

Duration: 20:02
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 4283kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 645.5 MB

Download madlady002

Courtney Mummified Gag Doll # 1 - FS

Courtney Mummified Gag Doll # 1 - FS

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore

Courtney is the captive of a masked man. He leads her into a small dilapidated out building. He gropes and manhandles her. He kneads her ass through her tight tan leggings. He turns her any which way he pleases, and then smacks her ass and gropes her tits through her sweater. Courtney can do nothing with her wrists bound, and a shop rag stuffed and taped in her mouth. He eventually orders her to the floor. He tapes her ankles. He then tapes her thighs so tight that the tape is actually sunk into her thighs. He then tapes her elbows together and continues wrapping tape down her forearms. He rips open her sweater and gropes her bare tits a bit before more tape is wrapped around her body, going above and below her ample tits. He positions her with ease, and slaps her ass a few times before he hogtapes her. He has other plans for her, but wants her worn out. He doesn't tape her up to severely so she has a chance to escape from the hogtaping. He orders her to struggle. She does for a while, but her efforts eventually taper. He gets out a camera and starts taking pics of his helpless captive. He then rolls her onto her side, so he can have some fun with her tits. He orders her to struggle once again. Courtney obeys and starts to put in a good effort. She eventually breaks the tape which connected her wists and ankles. With Courtney now exhausted, he can start phase 2 of his plan. He puts his foot on her, so she knows her place. He lifts her up and puts her in a chair. Some of the tape is removed before her gag is removed. Now he can start fresh with the next part of his plan.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 20:40
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 388.7 MB

Download Courtney Mummified Gag Doll # 1 - FS

ddsc-002b

ddsc-002b

Extreme japanese girl, hard extrem pussy nipple torture. Enjoy!

Duration: 44:34
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 567.7 MB

Download ddsc-002b

madlady001

madlady001

Extreme humilation woman action, hot punishment torture. Enjoy!

Duration: 32:04
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2125kbps
    Audio: 429kbps

File size: 573.9 MB

Download madlady001

Angela Sommers

Angela Sommers

Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Pantyhose, Nylon, Toys, Boots, Latex

It was nearing the end of the day and I thought it was time for Angela to have a bit of fun. I pulled out my favorite red latex shirt (I do love this thing), had her add a shiny pair of nylons and a gorgeous pair of boots I bought from Fabulously fetish. Once she was all dolled up, she was basically feelin' it. I guess for all the great modeling Angela does, she really doens't get much opportunity to really dress up this much... and she love it.
    I pulled out a bench and had her struggle a bit before letting her really get into it. In this case that meant introducing her to the vibe pyramid concept I came up with a little while ago. I honestly just thought it would be cool if Angela could just slide around and get herself off, and it was quite entertaining, but who was I kidding - bondage is about letting go of control and Angela just had too much of it.
    So I tied it to her and then set it (and her) off into space. She agreed later that it was much better tied up - even though it was torturous at times... I hope you enjoy it as much as she did.

Duration: 23:21
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 664.8 MB

Download Angela Sommers