Page 120 of 297 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2963

Thread: BDSM, TORTURE, BONDAGE | Filesmonster | Update daily| Only the best!

Stockgasm

Stockgasm

Studio: Infernal Restraints
    Cast: Mina Meow
    Genres: BDSM, Device Bondage, Domination, Canning, Torture
    Video language: English

Mina thinks she is hot shit, too good for the likes of PD but, it will not take long for her to learn some humility. Being locked down is enough to get her cunt wet enough for Mr. Pogo. Every orgasm PD gets from her pussy leaves it that much more sensitive for the next one. Of course, instead of being grateful for all of her orgasms, mina does not want to clean her juices off of Mr. Pogo like a good bitch. That kind of attitude earns her some lessons from Sister Dee.

Format: real
    Duration: 42:43
    Video: 852x488, RV40
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 230.7 MB

Download Stockgasm
    See more videos at my site

Delilah and Me Part 2 (2013)

Delilah and Me Part 2 (2013)

Release Year: 2013
    Cast: Julie Simone, Bossy Delilah
    Genres: Spanking

Latin Domme Bossy Delilah, dressed in latex, ties a topless Julie Simone to the bed spread eagled and subjects her to a variety of tortures including nipple torture, hand gagging, choking, nail torture on her inner thighs, cropping, humiliation and more.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 8:47
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1513kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 105.7 MB

Download Delilah and Me Part 2 (2013)

Electro Speculum (2013)

Electro Speculum (2013)

Cast: Lena Ramon, Aiden Starr
    Genres: BDSM

Now that Lena's pussy is nice and smooth, Aiden Starr uses the violet wand for electrical play. Aiden then opens Lena's pussy up wide with a cold, hard, metal speculum, examining Lena's insides and stretching her pussy for the penetrations to come.

Duration: 5:47
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1997kbps

File size: 64.9 MB

Download Electro Speculum (2013)

Hydrophobia, Part Two - 922

Hydrophobia, Part Two - 922

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

In Part 1 of her live feed, 922 completely looses it over what looks to be the simplest of scenes ? a dunking in a cage. Nothing but a little water, right? Yet in part 2, tough girl takes a caning that would drive most men to their knees. She eats pain like candy, like she?s in love.

One man?s meat is another man?s poison.

Part 2 begins with 922 still strapped into the chair. Clamps pinch onto her labia and nipples then tied to her toes and the back of the chair. The soles of her feet are caned wickedly without pause. But it?s just a warm-up for more to come. He suctions her clit and ties it off with a loop of cord. Taut, shiny and bright pink, 922?s clit goes raw. She yelps at the lightest brush of the fingers. PD zaps her with ?sparky?, a shocking device. The clamps are removed from her nipples, sucking her deeper into sub-space. Now when he rubs her clit, she giggles because it tickles.

During an interim discussion of her physical state, PD questions whether she can go two more rounds. But the girl?s got spunk. She?s adamant. She wants it all.

Hanging by the ankles, she?s dipped into the tank just up to the breasts. She bends at the waist to keep her head above water. PD whips her stomach and pussy, but she takes it. He even ties her neck to f0rce her head into the water, but it?s clear she?d rather strangle than drown.

In the scene to end all scenes, she?s strapped to a post by her neck a little lower than her height so that her knees buckle. The caning starts. Calves, thighs, ass. Cane strokes fall like rain. He whips the cane back and forth, using it like a singletail. Agony. Waves of it washing through her body. It drives her beyond voice, beyond screaming, beyond comprehension. Woody comes out, whamming her, driving her against the post. Now he goes through several implements, each one ramping it up. He pulls out the stops, administering single, brutal strokes. Then five in a row. He beats her senseless.

Her legs collapse. Her ass is wreckage. It?s ground beef. She?s pain-sated to the max. Delerious. Once she?s re-positioned, he begins again, but it?s a waste. She doesn?t feel it. Nothing.

922 floats in sub-space supreme.

Duration: 44:37
    Video: 424x240, RV40
    Audio: 94kbps

File size: 144.8 MB

Download Hydrophobia, Part Two - 922

Elena Spanks Eden (2013)

Elena Spanks Eden (2013)

Cast: Eden Alexander, Elena DeLuca

Elena DeLuca is tired of dealing with Eden Alexander's laziness on the job so she decides to take matters into her own hands by taking bratty Eden over her knee for a bare bottomed spanking! Elena uses her bare hands and a spatula. Both women are wearing adorable aprons, Eden also wears tarty red stockings and high heels.

Duration: 10:32
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1982kbps

File size: 163.0 MB

Download Elena Spanks Eden (2013)

Hold Still Part One

Hold Still Part One

Studio: Infernal Restraints
    Cast: Elise Graves
    Genres: BDSM, Device Bondage, Domination, Canning, Torture

PD has Elise spread eagle on the floor but she does not realize how serious the situation is until it is way too late. She starts off with giggles and smiles, but PD does not want to hear it. He searches her things and then gives her something to laugh about. While Sister Dee gets rid of all of her shit, PD tickle torments his new pet. Once the trash is off the floor, he decides its time to clean her face, too. All that lipstick needs to get washed off so PD sprays her down.

Duration: 38:56
    Video: 852x488, RV40
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 210.3 MB

Download Hold Still Part One

Friday Night (2013)

Friday Night (2013)

Cast: Julie Simone, Jack Banner

Julie Simone is subjected to her weekly ritual which has her dressing up in lingerie, a corset, fishnet pantyhose and high heels to please her boyfriend, Jack Banner, who ties her up, fondles her breasts, removes her shoes, then crops her tender soles.

Duration: 9:10
    Video: 320x240, AVC (H.264), 1166kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 86.6 MB

Download Friday Night (2013)

JJ and Julie Bound Together (2013)

JJ and Julie Bound Together (2013)

Cast: JJ Plush, Julie Simone

Julie Simone and JJ Plush are dressed in slips. Julie is barefoot, JJ is wearing pantyhose. They are progressively bound, fondled and exposed. A cleave gag is wrapped around their heads.

Duration: 11:25
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1480kbps

File size: 134.6 MB

Download JJ and Julie Bound Together (2013)

The Doctor Is In

The Doctor Is In

Release Year: 2011
    Studio: Kink: Wired Pussy
    Cast: Bobbi Starr, Sarah Shevon, Lexi Belle, Kristina Rose

Sarah Shevon needs help with her anxiety and Dr. Bobbi Starr and her assistant Kristina Rose have just the thing for her, a stiff dose of electricity, bondage, and lesbian sex.

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 2:01
    Video: 640x360, VP6F
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 19.2 MB

Download The Doctor Is In

Natural tits, bound in the splits

Natural tits, bound in the splits

Year: 2012
    Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Duration: 17 min
    Studio: Sexually broken
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: We hold Bella up for a second and she quickly regains some strength, then we do it all over again. Bella is a mess, drool just falling out of her mouth hole, her eyes staring off into the distance, not seeing anything because she is deep in orgasm hell. We add some hard foot caning and always the SYBIAN making her cum over and over.

Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
    Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 732.4 MB

Download Natural tits, bound in the splits