Schuettlers Forum
Page 52 of 297 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: BDSM, TORTURE, BONDAGE | Filesmonster | Update daily| Only the best!

Alex Reynolds Bound

Alex Reynolds Bound

Studio: NimuesWorld.com
    Cast: Alex Reynolds, Nimue
    Video language: English

Alex Reynolds is well known for her spanking work, but she also likes bondage, so when I got together with her, I just had to tie her up! She looks beautiful, tightly bound, in this set shot by Pandora Blake.

File size: 0.0 Byte
    Download Alex Reynolds Bound
    See more videos at my site

Precious' Live Feed - InSex

Precious' Live Feed - InSex

Release Year: 2013
    Studio: Insex Archives
    Genres: bondage bdsm torture rough pd enema 912 insexarchives

I LOVED every minute of it. The duration and intensity were both something that I hadn't really experienced before. I want to thank Pd for the opportunity he has given me, it was an experience I will never forget.I want to thank everyone for their support (yes, i was listening to "the voice"), without all of you backing me I don't know that I would have had the same amount of determination. I feel so close to so many of you that I can't imagine going through this not knowing that you were all here for me.
    Hugs to everyone,
    p

Original FileName: 20010801 - Precious' Live Feed May 31 (Precious)

Format: real
    Duration: 48:21
    Video: 320x240, RV30
    Audio: 43kbps

File size: 78.6 MB
    Download Precious' Live Feed - InSex

112's Test - InSex

112's Test - InSex

John never did get it. The sexual stuff, I mean. Like how I wanted him to tie me up. How I wanted to be helpless. I wanted him to use me, use my ?holes?, all of them, for his gratification. Put anything you want inside of me, I said to him. Treat me dirty.

When we first got married, he tried a few things with me. But then he got disgusted, saying I was crazy. A pervert.

John has no what I?m doing this weekend. He?s gone for three days on a business trip. I?m on the train to New York.

I have my instructions.

A friend made the arrangements for me. She?d been a collared slave several years ago, so she had some contacts, some people she trusted.

I feel sick. My hands are shaking. I hit the bathroom for the third time since I left home. But I keep imagining my hands bound, my legs bound also, spread wide. I fantasize, hearing a voice in my mind telling me that I?m nothing but a toy, something kept for sexual amusement. I?m a prisoner. I?m to be kept as long as I satisfy. And he kneads my breasts, twisting my nipples. He plunges inside of me.

When I detrain at Penn Station, my legs are weak. I lean against a column in the main terminal.

After my friend made the initial contact, a questionnaire arrived in my e-mail. Imagine that! It asked all sorts of things. Things I?d never imagined in all my wildest dreams.

I?m a novice, I wrote in the ?additional comments? part of the questionnaire. I have no real experience. I?m a complete mess. I wander through Penn Station, following the exit signs. What the hell am I doing? I must be as sick as John said, because I?m putting myself in the hands of a total stranger. My instructions were clear about the fact that I would give over control of everything. All of me. Someone else would decide when I ate, slept, how much I could move, see, speak. And how, when, and where I would be allowed to go to the bathroom.

I feel myself drip between my legs.

I?m definitely a pervert.

All the way on the train, I got more and more wet in expectation. I felt my clit and labia swell, drooling. And I worried, because my instructions were clear about what I was to wear. A tight, thin top that shows my breasts and nipples, a short skirt, and sandals. No underwear. I worried that my skirt would be wet clear through in the back. And I smelled myself the whole time, pulling at my skirt, trying to make it cover better.

Out on the street I hail a cab. He drops me at the cafe specified in my instructions. I go inside and wait, checking my watch every few minutes. Some of the men stare at me. I think they must know what I?m doing. I think that everybody knows. It?s written all over me in big, red lettering. PERVERT. But the men smile at me hopefully when I meet their eyes. I see they?re watching my nipples, hard, stimulated by the tight top that I?m wearing. My thoughts are filled with the images of being whipped, slapped, spanked, hung upside down. I want my nipples pulled, pinched, pierced. I want to be penetrated, filled, fucked. I want him to take everything.

My cell phone rings. I jump, then grope in my purse.

"A car is waiting outside on the street. A black Camry with dark windows. Enter through the rear car door."

He hangs up. Was that his voice, the one who?s going to finally do what I?ve always wanted? I tremble. I think I might get sick again, but it passes. And now I feel odd. I feel electric. I?m burning. My skirt is drenched. It?s sticking to the back of my thighs. My lips are numb, but my nipples hurt. They?re so clenched, so painfully wanting whatever he?s decides to do with me.

I?m on the street, looking. I don?t know a Camry from a Corvette. A car is double parked on 8th Avenue right in front of me. I can?t see into the car. I wait for a moment, but the car doesn?t move. So I walk forward and open the rear door. A woman is driving. Her face is turned away from me.

"Excuse me. . ."
    ?You were not instructed to speak,? she says.

I bite my lip. My knees go weak. I take the final step. No going back now. I sit in the car and shut the door. She drives.

?In the bag on the seat, you?ll find a gag, a hood, and handcuffs.? She?s wearing sunglasses. All I can see is the back of her head and the dark glasses in the rear view mirror. "You will put the gag in first. If it is not tight enough when he checks you over, you will be punished. After you have the gag in, the hood goes on. Then you will handcuff yourself with your hands behind your back."

I feel a drip of sweat run between my breasts. I swallow.

"Am I not making myself clear?"

?No. . .I mean, yes.? My voice is too loud. I try to calm myself.

?Put in the gag now,? she says.

I unzip the bag and take everything out. My eyes water. My vagina aches, burns. I?ve wanted it for so long. Forever. I want all of it. I want more.

Gagged, hooded, and handcuffed, I sit in the back, floating in some other world. It seems I?ve been riding in the back seat of the car forever, blood rushing in my ears, the beating of my heart in my lips and tongue, sound and light streaming, spiraling down. Heat surges through my thighs and into my pelvis, stimulating contractions in my vagina, and the opening and closing of my anus, like my body has gone haywire.

After the car stops, I?m taken out by the driver. She sits me in a chair and removes the hood and gag and handcuffs. A bright light shines in my eyes. In the darkness, a man sits, a shadow. He asks me questions about myself. I?m shaking all over now. I think I?m going to explode.

And then it starts. Then he comes with rope in his hands. And then more rope. And he rips my clothes off, touching my sides, my arms, lips, my nipples. He makes me want more and more. He does everything I?ve always wanted, and I think I?m going to die, because I?m floating in ropes, dreaming the dreams of ropes, lost.

Found.

Original FileName: 20010728 - 112's Test (112)

Duration: 23:31

File size: 38.2 MB
    Download 112's Test - InSex

Marquis de Torture

Marquis de Torture

Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Torture, Bondagen, Spanking, Hardcore

Der reiche und exzentrische Marquis de Torture empfangt in seinem prunkvollen Herrenhaus regelma?ig Damen der Gesellschaft die von ihren Mannern geschickt werden um Demut zu erlernen.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:05:43
    Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 969.7 MB
    Download Marquis de Torture

Betty's Test - InSex

Betty's Test - InSex

I began to take deep breaths. He tied my thighs with rope to the sides of the wooden platform, causing my legs to be completely open. I felt vulnerable. I couldn't feel my feet any longer, and the pressure on my legs was intense. When he put the dental gag in my mouth, my jaw was stretched to the limit. My throat became dry. I had a hard time breathing. Then he left me, and I waited for what was next. That was when I realized anything could happen. The physical sensations I was experiencing were something I had never imagined before.

Original FileName: 20010725 - Betty's Test (Betty)

Duration: 54:00
    Video: 240x180, RV30
    Audio: 20kbps

File size: 31.4 MB
    Download Betty's Test - InSex

1016's Live Feed RAW - InSex

1016's Live Feed RAW - InSex

A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago.
    ?Call him. Just call him,? she said.
    I?d stopped dating. It wasn?t the guys. Well, maybe a little.
    ?Look, I?m over ?relationships? for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That?s all.?
    My friend shrugged. ?Call him,? she said again.
    I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I?d watched my sisters and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping. I had dreams, murky pictures in my head. And I?d fumbled with myself some nights, unsatisfied, my fumbling increasing my longing. Like cocks were doing now.

Original FileName: 20010715 - 1016's March Live Feed RAW (1016)

Duration: 49:29

File size: 152.8 MB
    Download 1016's Live Feed RAW - InSex

1016's March Live Feed - InSex

1016's March Live Feed - InSex

I wanted to say something sexy. I wanted to make him want me. I wanted to do all the things I?d learned through the years, the way a girl takes control. But I could't. I was falling. I was out of control. I was breaking into pieces.

Original FileName: 20010715 - 1016's March Live Feed (1016)

Duration: 39:00

File size: 144.4 MB
    Download 1016's March Live Feed - InSex

S4 Studied - InSex

S4 Studied - InSex

I touch my lips, widen my mouth, and recall the gags he shoved there, and all the other things he pushed into me everywhere, and my promise to myself to allow him everything this time.

Original FileName: 20010713 - S4 Studied (S4)

Duration: 55:04

File size: 89.5 MB
    Download S4 Studied - InSex

Cowgirl's Live Feed RAW - InSex

Cowgirl's Live Feed RAW - InSex

RAW Feed
    Her scent of sex and want?
    He thinks of the Insex set as an autopsy room, where bodies are laid out, sliced, and cracked open. He thinks of the show as vivisection, as a method of discovery, every ounce of female flesh ? a book. And her hair falling down about her throat, her painted lips and eyes, the endless fabric of young skin, her limbs, fingers, hair, cunt ? a library.

He studies her. He tests her endurance during the first hour with metal, the next hour with wrap after wrap of rope, and for the third hour, rubber. He weighs her down, ties her body into knots, encases her, then After he is finished with the first torments, he begins.

She is determined to survive the removal of layers, the loss of skin, the dissection of her outer layers. This is how he searches for that which he can not help but desire.

Her.

The gentle slope of her shoulders when her arms are bound back. Her eyes moist, like she?s a lake, an ocean, spilling out, overflowing, influenced not by him, or any man on earth. She is under the influence of the moon.

Her cunt goes wet with wanting, the expectation of ropes. Her breasts are wrapped, those insatiable nippled fruits, prepped for their ordeal. They grow livid as the seconds pass, as the pressure grows, as the weight of her body hangs, and her purpled breasts are wrung dry.

He is machination, hooks and pulleys, chain and rope. He is scalpels and tongs. He is forceps groping, grasping folds of flesh, mounded flesh ? Her. He sucks her fluids, her scent of sex and want. He drinks her. His fingers dive inside of her, manipulate breasts. He splits her in two from her waist to her chin and begins a rapid excoriation of muscle and bone.

He seals her in wax, preserving her labia and clitoris, that flower which he picks for his own pleasure. He lies her body, thrown open like a coat, upon a lotus floating dreamily above the devil?s fiery lake.

Her.

Skin. Lips. Breasts. Scented cunt.

The minutes pass. Hours blossom and die. By the time that he is finished, smeared with her rapture, riveted, exhausted, he stands back.

We can?t decide. Which one of the two of them has been most undone?

Original FileName: 20010711 - Cowgirl's Live Feed January 6 RAW (Cowgirl)

Duration: 1:46:18
    Video: 160x120, RV30

File size: 171.0 MB
    Download Cowgirl's Live Feed RAW - InSex

Cowgirl's Live Feed - InSex

Cowgirl's Live Feed - InSex

He thinks of the Insex set as an autopsy room, where bodies are laid out, sliced, and cracked open. He thinks of the show as vivisection, as a method of discovery, every ounce of female flesh ? a book. And her hair falling down about her throat, her painted lips and eyes, the endless fabric of young skin, her limbs, fingers, hair, cunt ? a library.

He studies her. He tests her endurance during the first hour with metal, the next hour with wrap after wrap of rope, and for the third hour, rubber. He weighs her down, ties her body into knots, encases her, then After he is finished with the first torments, he begins.

She is determined to survive the removal of layers, the loss of skin, the dissection of her outer layers. This is how he searches for that which he can not help but desire.

Her.

The gentle slope of her shoulders when her arms are bound back. Her eyes moist, like she?s a lake, an ocean, spilling out, overflowing, influenced not by him, or any man on earth. She is under the influence of the moon.

Her cunt goes wet with wanting, the expectation of ropes. Her breasts are wrapped, those insatiable nippled fruits, prepped for their ordeal. They grow livid as the seconds pass, as the pressure grows, as the weight of her body hangs, and her purpled breasts are wrung dry.

He is machination, hooks and pulleys, chain and rope. He is scalpels and tongs. He is forceps groping, grasping folds of flesh, mounded flesh ? Her. He sucks her fluids, her scent of sex and want. He drinks her. His fingers dive inside of her, manipulate breasts. He splits her in two from her waist to her chin and begins a rapid excoriation of muscle and bone.

He seals her in wax, preserving her labia and clitoris, that flower which he picks for his own pleasure. He lies her body, thrown open like a coat, upon a lotus floating dreamily above the devil?s fiery lake.

Her.

Skin. Lips. Breasts. Scented cunt.

The minutes pass. Hours blossom and die. By the time that he is finished, smeared with her rapture, riveted, exhausted, he stands back.

We can?t decide. Which one of the two of them has been most undone?

Original FileName: 20010711 - Cowgirl's Live Feed January 6 (Cowgirl)

Duration: 1:11:10

File size: 115.8 MB
    Download Cowgirl's Live Feed - InSex