Schuettlers Forum
Page 111 of 285 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2844

Thread: BDSM The Very Hottest

DeviceBondage - Feb 4, 2011 - Missy Minks

DeviceBondage - Feb 4, 2011 - Missy Minks

Missy strips herself down while crammed in a cage then zip tied spread. Legs are spread open, arms to the side while her neck is pulled back so she is rendered immobile. Her pink puffy nipples take clips well. Even better are the sounds she makes when she has to pull them off with her mouth, one at a time. I zip tie a vibe to her and shove a dick in her tight fresh pussy to make her strain against the ties as she cums.

File size: 829.2 MB

DeviceBondage - Feb 9, 2011 - Juliette March and Ruby Reaper

DeviceBondage - Feb 9, 2011 - Juliette March and Ruby Reaper

Boobs (Ruby Reaper) is chained to the wall and thrown onto a sybian. Her feet off the ground as gravity does its work smashing that hungry cunt onto the monster of a vibrator. Her breasts are wrapped with dozens of black rubber bands, then bound together until they are firm bulbs that can feel every sting of a whip.

File size: 802.7 MB

DeviceBondage Dec 3, 2010 - The sweet taste of stress

DeviceBondage Dec 3, 2010 - The sweet taste of stress

Stress is one hell of a torment. Seeing Cherry's face cringe from the aching positions leaves me with one thought. How much more painful does it get after an orgasm? See for yourself.

Adjustable hogtie? Adjustable hogtie. I crank her into the tightest hogtie Cherry's back can take chaining her down to the box. After flogging her pussy I do some heavy caning on Cherry's soft, sensitive feet. She can take a beating. How about a hook in her ass and tied it to a ball gag? Cherry can't move at all. Now I'm ready to make her cum.

Before she can recover I strap Cherry on a sybian and slap a Gas Mask on her face. Time to appreciate the simple things in life, like air. With her toes tied down the sybian is smothered by her pussy. Then we rip a zipper off her chest, but Cherry's cumming so hard at this point I wonder if she even notices?

There are no breaks for Cherry, next she's strapped to a post, bent back, weights, chains, nipples clamped and pulled tight. She came here to suffer and suffer she will, but not without it's rewards. A dick in the ass and a vibe on her cunt seems appropriate at this point. So I make her cum and cum and cum again until she can't tell the difference between pain and pleasure.

Studio: Device Bondage / Kink

File size: 811.8 MB

DeviceBondage Feb 04, 2011 - Breaking the Innocent

DeviceBondage Feb 04, 2011 - Breaking the Innocent

Missy strips herself down while crammed in a cage then zip tied spread. Legs are spread open, arms to the side while her neck pulled back so she rendered immobile. Her pink puffy nipples take clips well. Even better are the sounds she makes when she has to pull them off with her mouth, one at
    a time. I zip tie a vibe to her and shove a dick in her tight fresh pussy to make her strain against the ties as she cums.
    Next, her arms tied back legs spread standing with her head tied back so she can't see can what I will do to her. I whip her with the flip nine to get her started. Then I clamp a her pussy lips, hanging a bucket filled with water. Every move sloshes around tugging at her pussy. After I properly
    place the black clips on her neck, tits and pussy I cane her sensitive skin and get her moving around. I use a custom clamp to expose the clit and concentrate vibration. This becomes more stimulation than she knows what to do with.
    Last, Missy is strapped to a metal frame in a floating doggy position. Her plump little ass sticks out, pussy asking for insertion. Chicken wire is wrapped around her face and pulled taught with an ass hook. A vibe and cock are fastened into her, nipples clamped and tied off. Let the show begin.

File size: 774.7 MB

DeviceBondage Jan 28, 2011 - Blonde Hard Bodied Bombshell

DeviceBondage Jan 28, 2011 - Blonde Hard Bodied Bombshell

Holly is woven into the wall stock, fingers fastened spread, ankles strapped back. I warm her up by using the tightest gripping nipple clamps I could find then flog her firm tits and ass. A vibe and dick are shoved into her while i cane her and add weights to the clamps. Between the caning and the vibe I can't tell which she was enjoying more. Watch her thrash around and in search of a vicious orgasm.

File size: 828.7 MB

DevonshireProductions - Cocoon Part 3

DevonshireProductions - Cocoon Part 3

The long awaited continuation to DP-32 and DP-50! Some of the most unique and extreme cocoon-style bondages ever seen on video. A lot of wrapping and layering is done on screen. Includes sensory deprivation, rope webbing, plastic wrap mummification, latex and bandage enclosures, Tara’s spandex enclosure and upside down suspension, breathing tubes and inflatable hood scenes, pantyhose single sleeve cocooning with vibrating nipple clamps, fetish attire...its all here! Not to be missed!!!

File size: 946.6 MB

DevonshireProductions - The Mummification of Brandy Part 2

DevonshireProductions - The Mummification of Brandy Part 2

The long-awaited continuation of DP-62!. Expect a very intense and creative bondage video featuring some incredible cocoon suspensions and out-door mummification scenes! Duct tape, plastic wrap, breather tubes...its all here!!!

File size: 943.7 MB

Die Behandlung - Vivian Schmitt

Die Behandlung - Vivian Schmitt

Etwas angstlich steht der junge Bursche vor Vivian. Eigentlich ist er ja schwul, mochte aber etwas anders ausprobieren - ein willkommenes Fressen fur Vivian. Er darf sich hinknien, ihr die Fusse kussen und ein bisschen an ihrer Fotze riechen. Vivian geilt die Behandlung auf, sie steckt ihm ihre Nylonfusse tief in den Mund und zur Belohnung wird er von ihr gefickt bis er spritzen darf.

Genre: BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Strapon, Domination, Fisting
    Studio: VIDEORAMA
    Director: Harry Smorgan
    Duration: 01:25:14
    Starring: Vivian Schmitt

Quality: DVDRip
    Format: AVI
    Video: 640*352, 1486 kbps - 1496 kbps, 29.976 fps
    Audio: MP3, 132 kbps
    Size of archive: 698 Mb

File size: 698.6 MB

Die Bestrafung

Die Bestrafung

Die Bestrafung

Year: 2002
    Genre: BDSM, fistig, dildo, femdom
    Studio: Inflagranti
    Featured: Mike Munster, Kitty, Katty,Herrin Renee, Sarah

One man treats two slave-girls...

Video: DivX 5 448x336 25.00fps 878Kbps
    Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 44100Hz stereo 128Kbps

File size: 605.0 MB

Die Einflussnahme

Die Einflussnahme

Die Einflussnahme
    This series represents the German BDSM film, which is dominated by a woman. Mrs. makes women and men their slaves, and slaves. In the film, put forward an erotic act, and not torture. In this genre are very few films where the real fetish filmed with taste and quality at such a high level.

Genre: Spanking, Bizarr, Fetish, Fisting, Latex, BDSM
    Director: Alex D
    Duration: 01:24:46
    Starring: Herrin Silvia, Anna, Jacky

Quality: DVDRip
    Format: AVI
    Video: 640*512, 1486 kbps - 1496 kbps, 25.976 fps
    Audio: MP3, 128 kbps
    Size of archive: 725 Mb

File size: 723.1 MB