Page 209 of 285 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2844

Thread: BDSM The Very Hottest

Busty Hottie Loni Evans’es BDSM Vid

Busty Hottie Loni Evans’es BDSM Vid

Release Year: 2012
    Cast: Loni Evans
    Genres: BDSM, Teen, Blowjob, Cumshot, All Sex, Anal, Oral

I fondled this brunette with amazing tits. I tied her up by the wrist and ankles, then fucked her. She has such an awesomely tight pussy!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 36:49
    Video: 950x534, AVC (H.264), 2442kbps
    Audio: 91kbps

File size: 684.1 MB
    Download Busty Hottie Loni Evans’es BDSM Vid

_________

Caged For Pleasure - PainVixens

Caged For Pleasure - PainVixens

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Pain Vixens
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore

Hot European babes in extreme bondage and rough oral action. Featuring pussy and nipple torment, extreme humiliation, rough oral endurance, and hard anal gangbang. Some women can endure more than others and on Pain Vixens the amateur girls are dangerously put to the test. Just how much torment can one woman endure?

Format: mp4
    Duration: 53:43
    Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1485kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

File size: 635.9 MB
    Download Caged For Pleasure - PainVixens

_________

Caged for Pleasure

Caged for Pleasure

Release Year: 2013

This brunette thought she was free, but she was soon disabused by that notion. Her oppressor entered stealthily, showing her the collar she would soon wear, and wasted no time stripping her of her clothes and dignity. She subjected herself to his torment as he tweaked her sensitive nipples with his pliers and handcuffed her. His caning was ferocious and merciless, leaving welts all over her supple, reddening flesh, but this vile task master was not yet finished. To show his victim that he was in complete control, he shoved her with effort into her tiny cage, watching as she absorbed her lesson. Even as her master let her out to sprawl bonelessly on the unforgiving floor, she was his to do with as he pleased.

Duration: 53:43
    Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1485kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

File size: 635.9 MB
    Download Caged for Pleasure

_________

California Star - The Stalker

California Star - The Stalker

Here's a tip for everyone at home, especially beautiful young women... lock your doors and windows! You don't know if someone has been watching you! Too bad the attractive women living here don't worry about securing their home. They are the perfect target for The Stalker that's been watching them. When the time is right he sneaks in, overpowering his first victim. Once she is subdued it is easy for him to steal the TV and VCR. But this isn't your normal stalker. Just to make it interesting he binds and gags and then plays with her.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 57:18
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 539.6 MB
    Download California Star - The Stalker

_________

California Star Productions - Lady Vernon Strikes Again

California Star Productions - Lady Vernon Strikes Again

Having heard of Lady Vernon's Reputation as a strict disciplinarian the local policewoman phones her requesting her assistance with an especially unruly female repeat offender. The police have tried everything to no avail!
    Lady Vernon accepts the contract and tells the policewoman to bring the girl over immediately. Once there, the girl is terrified at the variety of discipline implements to be used against her bare bottom. When it is clear that she is struggling with the hand spanking she orders the policewoman to restrain her in anticipation of the pain to come when she begins to use both paddles and cane!
    We later learn that the W.P.C.'s superior officer has declared this discipline to be the most improper and that she will not pay Lady Vernon for her services. Furious, Lady Vernon heads over to W.P.C. headquarters and metes out the same sort of hard punishment against the superior officer as was given to the repeat offender.

Duration: 56:58
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1200kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 524.7 MB
    Download California Star Productions - Lady Vernon Strikes Again

_________

California Star Productions - The Suspension

California Star Productions - The Suspension

The Suspension is one of those movies that you have to see to believe it. Watch this Mistress in action as she binds her slave "Japanese Style" and suspends her right before your very eyes. But if that's not enough she proceeds to tease her while suspended in mid air!

Duration: 1:00:55
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 898.8 MB
    Download California Star Productions - The Suspension

_________

Candys Fuck Saw Rewards (2013)

Candys Fuck Saw Rewards (2013)

Cast: Candy
    Genres: BDSM

Cottn Candy meets Mistress Jules for the first time. Candy has her pussy lips spread with clamps and is whipped between her legs! Candy was a very good (bad) girl and now she gets a reward of her favorite toy. The FUCK SAW! At over 2000 strokes a minute it will send Candy into orbit as she cums and cums. The saw is tested in various positions on Candy. You too can turn any reciprocating saw into a "Fuck Saw" with Spin Dolls amazing attachment.

Duration: 58:22
    Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1499kbps
    Audio: 121kbps

File size: 695.2 MB
    Download Candys Fuck Saw Rewards (2013)

_________

Caned for Smoking

Caned for Smoking

Video language: English

beautiful girl, clever and very good student. but today they did not perform the task Hort strictly teacher. they must be punished.

Duration: 12:33
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
    Audio: 429kbps

File size: 606.2 MB
    Download Caned for Smoking

_________

Can't Stop

Can't Stop

Cast: Rain DeGrey
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Rain DeGrey told me everyone has their specific style of rope. She said mine was, and I quote, "cheerfully evil". As if flattery was going to make me go easy on her.
    The first tie is the easiest. A ladder behind her back provides the frame work, a wooden paddle across her tied off tits provides the pain. She bites down on her gag to keep from screaming, but that just encourages me to hit her harder.
    The next one is all about her position. I spread her legs out so I can vibrate her clit, but pulled her arms up into a brutal stappado. When my hitachi makes her weak in the knees her shoulders will pay the price.
    And finally, an old favorite. I bend her over, cane her and flogger he ass, until her entire backside is burning red, then vibrate her until she starts to lose her senses. When I am done she is so cum drunk she can barely keep her eyes open.

Format: m4v
    Duration: 47:13
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2248kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 833.4 MB
    Download Can't Stop

_________

Captivated Elise Graves PD

Captivated Elise Graves PD

Release Year: 2011
    Cast: Elise Graves
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Elise Graves wants to be taken advantage of. She wants to feel like she has no control. She wants to be held down, hurt, and then abandoned. She knows she wants it deep inside, but that does not make it any easier to do. PD takes her to a dark place inside of herself and, just like his dungeon, it is cold and there is no escape.

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 58:58
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 663.2 MB
    Download Captivated Elise Graves PD

_________