Confessions of a Sub-Slut

Confessions of a Sub-Slut

Release Year: 2010
    Studio: undisciplined-subs
    Cast: Yvette
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope, Torture, Toys, flogging
    Video language: English

Use me, abuse me!
    Yvette is a submissive little slut who wants to be treated like a cheap piece of meat. So her master does her the favor, starting with a subtle clit and vulva torture. Being whipped into submission gives her the greatest pleasure.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 39:58
    Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 977kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 313.5 MB
    Download Confessions of a Sub-Slut

_________

Consequences with Lavender Rayne, Claire Adams (HT 2010)

Consequences with Lavender Rayne, Claire Adams (HT 2010)

Lavender Raine is going to have one very interesting day. Claire Adams wants to play and she has so many good games in mind. Claire pulls her up into a full suspension and begins to have her fun. The best part is watching Lavender try to keep her lips wrapped around a cock while Claire busies herself on the other end. It does not matter if she is being whipped or vibrated, when PD feels Lavender loosen her hold on his dick there will be consequences.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 40:11
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 452.0 MB
    Download Consequences with Lavender Rayne, Claire Adams (HT 2010)

_________

Cordelero - Bound And Caged

Cordelero - Bound And Caged

Release Year: 2013

After being tied to a cross and whipped, Timea is forced into a small cage only to be taken out to be tied up with a single glove, gagged and left in the cellar.
    In this video, the girl kept in a cage. Then tied to the bed and began to torment her. Delicate, beautiful body with silky skin does not stand tight bondage and rope bites into the body bringing infernal pain ...

Duration: 1:01:01
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 572.0 MB
    Download Cordelero - Bound And Caged

_________

Cordelero - Discipline

Cordelero - Discipline

Ball Gags, Rope Bondage, Chained Submissions, Master Slave Domination, Hog Ties, Tit Torture, and Outdoor Submission.
    In this video, the girl suffers. Her associate, put bag over his head, then bound with chains and tortured again. Do not miss this masterpiece from the studio Cordelero

Duration: 1:01:56
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps

File size: 688.8 MB
    Download Cordelero - Discipline

_________

Cordelero - Tormented

Cordelero - Tormented

Imported from Germany for the first time. Freaky bitches that love to get ball gaged, rope bound, hog tied, tit tortured, and dominated.
    In this video, chubby blonde then brunette tight bind verevkami.Verevka glaring in their tender body causes them infernal pain and left bruises on the skin. Another masterpiece of bondage and torture.

Duration: 1:00:18
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps

File size: 637.5 MB
    Download Cordelero - Tormented

_________

Courtney Taylor - Iron Bound

Courtney Taylor - Iron Bound

Studio: InfernalRestraints
    Cast: Courtney Taylor
    Genres: BDSM, Blond, Big Tits, Domination, Bondage, Toys, Spanking, CloseUp, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Courtney Taylor has no idea what iron bondage is about. She can't even recognize what most of these metal contraptions are for. And then she says the fateful words. "Ok, well... I trust you." Trust is such a funny thing.She must think she is too hot to hurt. A lot of girls like her do. She has the huge tits and blonde hair that make men do stupid shit for her. Today will be all about what we would like to do too her. How much punishment can those tits take? How long can she hold back the waves of orgasms? What twisted positions can she languish in, and for how long before she has to beg to be released? Ever scene is another test, both of the limits of Courtney's endurance and the depths of our perversion.

Format: m4v
    Duration: 41:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
    Audio: 140kbps

File size: 723.8 MB
    Download Courtney Taylor - Iron Bound

_________

Courtney Taylor, bound, fucked and deep throated.Made to cum over and over! (SB 2013)

Courtney Taylor, bound, fucked and deep throated.Made to cum over and over! (SB 2013)

Courtney Taylor and her huge 38DDD boobs are back on Sexually Broken. This hot blond was built for sex and absolutely loves her job.
    Standing over 6 foot tall in heels, our sexy blond with her monster boobs could be called Amazonian. Who doesn't want to manhandle, bind and fuck a hot blond Amazonian? We start by binding her elbows tightly together. This make her huge boobs stick out even farther. We bind her wrists together, and make her strip for us. We take aged leather and tightly, very tightly wrap her triple D fun bags.
    This Amazonian whimpers as we wrap each boob tighter and tighter. Next we knock Courtney to her knees and begin a Category 5 skull fucking. We fuck her hot mouth with reckless abandon. Courtney struggles as the cock repeatedly slides all the way down her throat, over and over. We skull fuck our sexy Amazon into subspace. She is loopy and struggling for air.
    We pull out a vibrator and within seconds Courtney is cumming and cumming hard. It rocks her brain and we quickly move her to a bench, bend her backwards and continue a brutal face fucking. We leave Courtney dazed, her mouth wide open as we fuck the back of her throat over and over. Drool and spit runs down her face and eyes. She is a skull fucked sex zombie. We vibrate her while deep throating and she cums over and over as the cock is buried balls deep, tickling her lungs.
    For fun we lift her legs and push the wet, hard cock into her tight, waiting pussy. Sliding balls deep with the first stroke it's only a matter of a few hard thrusts and Courtney is cumming again. This girl is spent, Sexually Broken. A drooling, moaning mess who is deep in subspace, unable to even move we leave her bound helpless and wanting...

Duration: 24:15
    Video: 480x270, AVC (H.264), 1791kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

File size: 338.0 MB
    Download Courtney Taylor, bound, fucked and deep throated.Made to cum over and over! (SB 2013)

_________

Courtney Taylor, Matt Williams

Courtney Taylor, Matt Williams

Studio: SexuallyBroken
    Cast: Courtney Taylor, Matt Williams
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Courtney Taylor and her huge 38DDD boobs are back on Sexually Broken. This hot blond was built for sex and absolutely loves her job.
    Standing over 6 foot tall in heels, our sexy blond with her monster boobs could be called Amazonian. Who doesn't want to manhandle, bind and fuck a hot blond Amazonian? We start by binding her elbows tightly together. This make her huge boobs stick out even farther. We bind her wrists together, and make her strip for us. We take aged leather and tightly, very tightly wrap her triple D fun bags.
    This Amazonian whimpers as we wrap each boob tighter and tighter. Next we knock Courtney to her knees and begin a Category 5 skull fucking. We fuck her hot mouth with reckless abandon. Courtney struggles as the cock repeatedly slides all the way down her throat, over and over. We skull fuck our sexy Amazon into subspace. She is loopy and struggling for air.
    We pull out a vibrator and within seconds Courtney is cumming and cumming hard. It rocks her brain and we quickly move her to a bench, bend her backwards and continue a brutal face fucking. We leave Courtney dazed, her mouth wide open as we fuck the back of her throat over and over. Drool and spit runs down her face and eyes. She is a skull fucked sex zombie. We vibrate her while deep throating and she cums over and over as the cock is buried balls deep, tickling her lungs.
    For fun we lift her legs and push the wet, hard cock into her tight, waiting pussy. Sliding balls deep with the first stroke it's only a matter of a few hard thrusts and Courtney is cumming again. This girl is spent, Sexually Broken. A drooling, moaning mess who is deep in subspace, unable to even move we leave her bound helpless and wanting...

Duration: 24:15
    Video: 480x270, AVC (H.264), 1791kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

File size: 338.0 MB
    Download Courtney Taylor, Matt Williams

_________

CowMakeup (Cowgirl & PD) Insex

CowMakeup (Cowgirl & PD) Insex

Studio: Insex
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore

I had, for so long, been eagerly awaiting this moment when PD would once again take my wrists and so nimbly apply them with rope. As he continued the binding by tying my elbows, and subsequently securing my arms to the column in an intense, backward stretch I could feel the excitement begin to overwhelm me. The sensation of moisture that had been accumulating inside me since we began had now escalated to where I could feel it begin to run down my leg. Now fully attached to the column, securely fastened far from the ground with my bent knees supporting my weight. I prayed that PD would notice the mess I was making below. I imagined him cramming his hand into the moisture, which made me wetter. I wanted him to punish me for making such a mess, by ordering me to thoroughly clean his hand with my tongue. I wanted to feel him his fist into my mouth and me to suck until I had extracted all remnants of my naughty indiscretion. Even as my mind was filled with such erotic thoughts, each arousing me more then the last, every slap of the flog brought me closer to reality. The pain coursing through my back muscles grew more intense, as did the screaming and the sexual desire. As if reading my mind, my master took pity, stroking his finger tips gingerly across my clit all the memories of pain in my thighs, aching in my shoulders and the sting of the flog all became so distant. As if only Deja vu. Harder and faster his hand worked magically, escalating the pleasureful sensations that were driving me mad. I felt certain I would cum at and second, but I knew I must wait. The longer I held off the more I could feel my clit writhing under my master?s fingers. My pussy began contracting involuntarily. I was getting so close to an explosion. Then he stopped. That was the worst torture. What mercy master showed in allowing me those few moments of pleasure.

Format: avi
    Duration: 43:04
    Video: 640x480, XviD, 877kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 320.4 MB
    Download CowMakeup (Cowgirl & PD) Insex

_________

Crime and Punishment lp24

Crime and Punishment lp24

Stop calling the God, your deeds were in stern contrast with his commandments!

Format: MPEG
    Duration: 1:07:04
    Video: 352x240, MPEG-1, 1123kbps
    Audio: 218kbps

File size: 678.3 MB
    Download Crime and Punishment lp24

_________