Schuettlers Forum
Page 245 of 285 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 2844

Thread: BDSM The Very Hottest

Morning Punishment

Morning Punishment

Release Year: 2013
    Video language: English

beautiful sweet girl sitting on the bed in the morning and did not know what to do. she came to help a grown woman. She knows what needs to be addressed with beautiful girls.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 9:24
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
    Audio: 429kbps

File size: 433.3 MB
    Download Morning Punishment

_________

Mouth Clamped Open

Mouth Clamped Open

Such unnatural positions. She would make her proud.
    She does not get the respect to see her punishers face. His ood-mask hides those details from her view as he clamps her mouth open and feels her tits at will. Nice tits at that.

The slobber from her open mouth drools down her chin as she awaits his next move. Her hands reach for the clamp and remove it. She swallows and wipes her chin while he goes about his business scarcely noticing. He will set things aright presently.

He makes her cry out as he goes about his deliberations. So many pauses. So much time for anticipation before her tits are tightly bound and poke out at us, red and swollen. Finally he removes he ties and she moans in relief as her tits return to their natural color. But she is not done by any means.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 37:57
    Video: 600x338, AVC (H.264), 1424kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 432.3 MB
    Download Mouth Clamped Open

_________

My Favorite Mechanic (2013)

My Favorite Mechanic (2013)

Genres: BDSM

Isabella thought she could figure out what was wrong with my car, but instead I figured out what was right with her. Penetrated with tools.

Duration: 1:51
    Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1517kbps
    Audio: 101kbps

File size: 22.1 MB
    Download My Favorite Mechanic (2013)

_________

Naughty Girl - Nielle

Naughty Girl - Nielle

Genres: BDSM, Bondage

It's Nielle's first ever gig as a bondage model, and she literally blasts off at Hardtied. When we asked her what she wanted the most, what did the naughty girl say? She wants to cum. And boy does she ever. Nielle cums and cums. Her hot, sexy body squirms against the ropes. Nielle wants it bad. So we strap her wet cunt down on a Sybian and let her rip.

Format: real
    Duration: 36:18
    Video: 640x480, RV40
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 119.2 MB
    Download Naughty Girl - Nielle

_________

Naughty Red Headed Slave (2013)

Naughty Red Headed Slave (2013)

My naughty red headed slave just cant seem to get enough of this breast bondage machine. I do enjoy binding my red headesd slave in rope duing her breast bondage sessions. There is nothing quite like watching your helpless slave cum with the help of a trusty vibrator.
    I love the mechanical help when I get it. Orgasm machines, automatic dildoes, breast bondage machines, and all manner of mechanical aids. Whoever invented these things ought to get a Nobel or some other award for benefitting mankind. They surely are benefactors to us Dominants.

Duration: 54:20
    Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1545kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 666.2 MB
    Download Naughty Red Headed Slave (2013)

_________

Navel Treat (2013)

Navel Treat (2013)

This ebony beauty is in for a wild ride as she’s threatened by a masked man. He isn’t shy about twisting her puffy nipples until she squeals, and things just get weirder after that. He shoves humiliating things into her mouth, requiring her to lick and suck on a bull’s horn and a pen stand under threat from his sharp machete. She complies, frightened of what else this madman might do to her. He wastes no time clamping the skin around her taut belly with innumerable tight clothespins, cruelly pinching her tender flesh, and gags her with the handle of a hammer. To add to the degradation, he drips molten wax all over her belly, laughing as her degradation is complete.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 15:12
    Video: 460x348, Windows Media Video 9, 1075kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 127.5 MB
    Download Navel Treat (2013)

_________

Nettle Lesbians

Nettle Lesbians

Release Year: 2011
    Studio: QueenSnake

Queensnake decides to show Nazryana what pain and pleasure stinging nettles can deliver. Lesbian full body whipping with stinging nettles. Nipple and breast massage with the back of the stinging nettle leaves. Asshole, pussy lips, peehole and clit massage with the back of the stinging nettle leaves. Pussy stuffing with stinging nettle leaves using speculum, extreme closeups.

File size: 0.0 Byte
    Download Nettle Lesbians

_________

Nettle Virgin - Diamond

Nettle Virgin - Diamond

The new girl, Diamond's first encounter with some stinging nettles turned her on so much that she got in a state of constant erotic ecstasy. She became a real nettle addict, she couldn't be helped lol.

Download Nettle Virgin - Diamond

_________

Nettle Virgin

Nettle Virgin

Greta is anything but a virgin. She is a real pain slut in her private life, but somehow she has managed to avoid stinging nettles in her home BDSM sessions so far. Well, that ends now.

Download Nettle Virgin

_________

Nikki Darling

Nikki Darling

Studio: SexuallyBroken
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Welcome the beautiful, talented, sexy, tiny, flexible, Nikki Darling to Sexually Broken. With a tight tiny ass, thick hard nipples and a throat that can take a serious fucking, Nikki fits right in.
    Severely bound and arched over a back breaker, Nikki find herself stuck in the perfect position for rough, hard sex. The collar is locked to the custom metal bondage device, so Nikki's pretty mouth is stuck at cock level. Her ankles and wrists are connected creating a beautiful arch of this dancers rock hard body. We add oil and water, her 12 pack abs are glistening under the lights. Nikki is completely helpless and at our mercy.

Duration: 21:30
    Video: 480x270, AVC (H.264), 1290kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

File size: 221.1 MB
    Download Nikki Darling

_________