Schuettlers Forum
Page 1 of 294 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best of Bdsm

Filesmonster The Best of Bdsm

InfernalRestraints - Caught -| Bethany, Damon Pierce

Bethany came to Damon Pierce looking for an intense bondage experience. She wanted to be taken to places, mentally and physically that no one had pushed her to before. Damon just wants to make her cry. Everything he does works toward that goal. While she may be getting fucked and vibrated, it will never be enough to block out those intense canings and spankings. Tears roll down her face in a cascade. At times Bethany cannot help but be wracked by sobs. Her dream was to be tormented by someone cruel and sadistic. She wanted to know what it felt like to be used and discarded. She needed someone to take her body and hurt it in ways she never thought possible. Damon has made that fantasy into a very dark and very painful reality. Even though she says she is afraid the next time will be even worse, it did not stop her from calling him and asking for another round.

Duration : 00:53:58
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Video : AVC (AVC), 1 441 Kbps, 23.976 fps

File size: 607.1 MB

A Beautiful Will

A Beautiful Will

Release Year: 2011
    Studio: SocietySM
    Cast: Tiffany Brookes
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
    Video language: English

Our run of outrageously hot and tough, bondage beginners continues with Tiffany Brookes...another amazing body, another beautiful face...and she allready has the right attitude...she sees much of this as a challenge...and it turns her on to endure...lucky for her...today will prove to be more than she ever imagined...she begins naked, with a ring gag and a hood over her head...her neck is shackled to the same upright which her hands are tied around...on her knees, she waits anxiously for Damon...he warms her up with spanking and a flogger...with the warm up out of the way, Damon ramps up the intensity with a restrictive chair tie...an electrical plug, a zipper on each inner thigh, suction and clamps on her nipples and tits...Tiffany shows that she knows how to suffer...it ends with painful orgasms...youll see what I mean...then stretched on a rack, bent backwards and oiled down with a brush..a heat gun keeps her moaning as Damon sweeps it across her body...an electrical coil between her thighs chimes in from time to time...he rigs a pussy rope and lowers the rack...this is where Tiffany learns how to beg...it doesnt take long...in the final scene, a very tough strappado keeps the long legged beauty bent over as Damon works her ass with more corporal play...the nipple clamps get the best of our proud young woman....but we were all impressed with Tiffany and her beautiful will to endure....

File size: 540.5 MB

Felony and Ricky Sinz , Happy Birthday, Felony!

Felony and Ricky Sinz , Happy Birthday, Felony!

For Felony's birthday I wanted to do something special so I rented her a motorcycle for the day and got her a tattooed bad boy to turn into a her own slut boy! Felony blazes into the Armory for a day filled with female domination by clamping Ricky's balls, over sized clothes pins on his tattooed flesh and then whipping them off with an evil dragon tail whip! He's tied up, bent over her motorcycle and fucked like a little bitch in the ass. When Felony bores of him she has enough of the CFNM and ties him down with a box over his head so he can't see her naked body. This doesn't stop Ricky from having a raging hard on knowing just knowing he is in the presence of a goddess. Felony rides his cock to orgasm and uses the little box on his head as a toilet, squirting her cum through the little whole and leaving him begging with a dick so hard it could break ice.

Year: 2012
    Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Toys, Hardcore
    Duration: 00:55:21
    SiteRip

File size: 663.4 MB

Holly Suffers

Holly Suffers

Studio: StrictRestraint
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Part 1: Holly Wood is the star of our currently ongoing MightyGirls feature and we decided to bring her in for Bane to toy with...The more we shoot Holly, the more apparent it becomes how much of a stand out she is...tall, red headed, perfect natural tits, intelligent, beautiful...and willing to challenge herself...willing to suffer...the lesson of the day focuses on asking permission to cum...with the severity of the punishment, I doubt she'll be overlooking it again...

Part 2: Bane keeps the shoot intense, if not surpassing the intensity of the previous 2 scenes...He smashes her tits again and leaves her shackled, naked and made to stand on her toes...if that doesn't get ya going, youre dead...the curves of her body, the softness of her face and the hugeness of her natural tits is extraordinary...then bent over in stocks with her tits sucked into cylinders and a fucking machine stuffed in her mouth...I forgot how hot it is to watch the model's face as they submit to the dildo plunging into their throat...such sweet moments...followed by massive orgasms...he finishes up with a strap to her ass...

File size: 535.1 MB

Much Pain, Much Pleasure

Much Pain, Much Pleasure

Cast: Holly Wood

Holly is an incredible babe...a natural redhead with luscious natural tits, a small waist, wide hips, a flat stomach, a round ass and a hot pink orgasmic pussy...she has aspirations to be a Domme and sees her experiences on bottom as a must...she submits to the process for her own growth and our entertainment...I begin with Holly bent over and rigged to a spanking bench...I cut off her panties and flog her ass and back....she has a long day ahead of her and flogging is a great way to get the endorphins flowing...she's going to need them all day....I clamp her nipples and tie them off...first I tease, the I mash the wand onto her cunt...Holly cums with no announcement...rude...one good cane stroke is all it takes to keep her asking permission for the rest of the day...In the next scene, Holly is kneeling atop a wooden box with her beautiful breasts smashed well in our device...a dildo is fixed inside her pussy...I hook her mouth open and begin her tit torture...flogging gets quite a reaction...then clamps with weights on her nipples...I tease and flog her pussy, then into an orgasmic frenzy...I rig the bottom half of her body to a spread bench and her hands in front...then the rig is pulled directly over her head, leaving Holly in an intense back arch...I tie off our tit smashers and hang weights from her pussy piercings...she doesnt like the heat gun at all...especially near those metal piercings...I stuff her cunt and watch her writhe through what must be very intense orgasms...and I keep her there until she's spent...then down onto the ground with her upper body box tied...I rig her legs into winches and begin to split her...i stop to stuff her cunt with an inflatable dildo...then lay her back to be fully spread...the dildo wand combo once again turns our would be Domme into a helpless little cumslut...I nail her pussy piercings into the floor and leave her there...

File size: 616.3 MB

A Beautiful Will

A Beautiful Will

Cast: Tiffany Brookes

Our run of outrageously hot and tough, bondage beginners continues with Tiffany Brookes...another amazing body, another beautiful face...and she allready has the right attitude...she sees much of this as a challenge...and it turns her on to endure...lucky for her...today will prove to be more than she ever imagined...she begins naked, with a ring gag and a hood over her head...her neck is shackled to the same upright which her hands are tied around...on her knees, she waits anxiously for Damon...he warms her up with spanking and a flogger...with the warm up out of the way, Damon ramps up the intensity with a restrictive chair tie...an electrical plug, a zipper on each inner thigh, suction and clamps on her nipples and tits...Tiffany shows that she knows how to suffer...it ends with painful orgasms...youll see what I mean...then stretched on a rack, bent backwards and oiled down with a brush..a heat gun keeps her moaning as Damon sweeps it across her body...an electrical coil between her thighs chimes in from time to time...he rigs a pussy rope and lowers the rack...this is where Tiffany learns how to beg...it doesnt take long...in the final scene, a very tough strappado keeps the long legged beauty bent over as Damon works her ass with more corporal play...the nipple clamps get the best of our proud young woman....but we were all impressed with Tiffany and her beautiful will to endure....

File size: 540.5 MB

Saturday Night Fever Part 2

Saturday Night Fever Part 2

Studio: RealTimeBondage
    Cast: Hailey Young
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Hailey Young and Elise Graves have been playing with each other for quite some time but really they are just getting started. Hailey has to opportunity to make Elise very uncomfortable and she is not going to pass it up. Little does she realize that Elise will be given the chance for revenge later. If she knew that everything she did would be coming back to her in the future she may not be so gung-ho with the inflatable ass plug.

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 1:08:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 767.9 MB

SocietySM - Writhing with Reena - Reena Sky

SocietySM - Writhing with Reena - Reena Sky

Year: 2011
    Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
    Time: 00:13:04 00:06:40 00:16:39 00:08:31 00:03:21
    Description: After shooting her for years, we get Reena Sky in for a SocietySM shoot ... Reena isnt exactly a bondage enthusiast although she does enjoy being tied up ... She is just a tough and sexual woman ... submissive? yes ... but not in a trained or traditional way ... another woman who just knows the role instinctively and plays it very bravely ... she doesnt ever run from her anxieties or try to hide them ... she faces them with a very beautiful face ... that's another thing I should mention about Reena but probably don't have to ... she is hot ... sultry ... feminine and soft ... a real charmer ... I feel that Reena really deserves the rough treatment though ... she's sick of guys thinking that she's a powder puff ... I rope her down thoroughly ... ass up on our spread bench ... a good flogging and onto her pussy ... the dildo-vibe combo gets her gooey ... I know what's coming so I get her off early ... I rig her up in a simple gravity rack, giving constant preasure to her sweaty body ... it's very hot in the dungeon , and Reena shows it ... and it only gets better as she lay on that rack, stretching and struggling to endure ... with the TENS unit and dragon's tail, I don't give her any time to ... other , less entertaining duties interfere with my time with Reena and I leave her with Bane ... he ropes her up and spreads her out ... anus to pussy TENS play gives Reena a whole new world of sensations to deal with in a very compromising tie ... then stuffed with a dildo and vibed to insanity ... then he bends her over and works over her ass ... this shoot makes it official ... Reena is a BDSM model whether she likes it or not .. . but I'm very certain that she does ...

Total size: 523.8 MB in 5 files.

17565_Charisma Cappelli_720

17565_Charisma Cappelli_720

Studio: SexAndSubmission / Kink
    Cast: Charisma Cappelli
    Genres: BDSM, Anal, Submission, Domination, Hardcore

Charisma Cappelli visits the neighborhood dentist with hopes that she will get free treatment with her good looks and by being flirtatious. Doctor Deen puts her out with anesthesia and then goes to work on her helpless bound body with rough sex, deep throating and sadistic punishment! Charisma proves in her first Sex and Submission shoot that she is a worthy pain slut enduring pain from nipple and pussy clamps and fierce flogging. She comes hard from heavy fisting while she is vulnerably exposed in inescapable bondage. She also gets her tight little ass hole fucked hard and deep and gets covered in the doctor's cum! This update has awesome chemistry and genuine BDSM sex, not to be missed!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:10:08
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 840.1 MB

6th Form College

6th Form College

Beauty blonde from college get spanking from teacher
    Punishment is spent by a hand, a brush for footwear, a cane while buttocks do not get a claret shade.
    Studio: Classic Spanking

File size: 810.6 MB

Page 1 of 294 1231151101 ... LastLast