Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1092

Thread: All Time Favorite BDSM Movies

Scream - Tricia Oaks, Sister Dee (2011)

Scream - Tricia Oaks, Sister Dee (2011)

Produced in: 2011
    Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
    Duration: 00:56:54
    Studio: TopGrl

Sister Dee has a soft spot for hot women in tight bondage. It makes her want to see if she can make Tricia Oaks scream. For her part, she is not with Sister Dee long before the bruises begin to show. All up and down her legs and ass the marks of their day together are clearly visible. They remind both of them who is in control of their.

Video quality: SiteRip
    Video format: MP4
    Video codec: H.264/AVC
    Audio codec: AAC
    Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, 1280 x 720, 1441 kbps, 23.976 fps
    Audio: MPEG-4 AAC LC, 44100Hz, 128 kb/s tot , stereo (2/0)

File size: 640.2 MB

Download Scream - Tricia Oaks, Sister Dee (2011)

Russian in all its glory!

Russian in all its glory!

Unusual Russian style!
    Production year: 2010
    Genre:BDSM, Humiliating, Bondage, Spanking, Domination, Sex, Anal
    Length: 26 min (High-quality BDSM With Russian beauties)
    Studio: RusBDSM
    Description: Russian in all its glory!"Dear Master, I am greeting you on Slaves in Love site. Welcome please. Here we are, the most submissive girls on the Net. Me and other girl slaves would be glad to satisfy you any way you wish. We are happy to submit to you because you are the Master. Take a tour please to convince that we are the real slaves in love, we are happy to be humiliated and tortured by our Masters. Every girl slave on the site belongs to her Master as a property. Please join to our Masters society and choose a slave you wish. We have tons of photos and videos to please our Masters. Take a look how beautiful we are in submission and humiliation before your eyes. Thank you for your time, Master."
    Video Quality: CamRip
    Video Format: WMV
    Video: WMV9 640x480 25.00fps 800kbps
    Audio: WMA 44100Hz stereo 96kbps
    Size:276.3 Mb
    Click on the screen they will open:

File size: 276.4 MB

Download Russian in all its glory!

Fabienne - Fer Rouge

Fabienne - Fer Rouge

Studio: DPE SARL

Genres: BDSM, bizarre, torture, anal fisting, spanking, bondage

Video language: French

Самый жесткий французский BDSM для любителей физической боли Рё реального нанесения клейма. РҐРѕР·СЏР№РєР° вкалывает рабыне РІ половые РіСѓР±С‹ Рё СЃРѕСЃРєРё иглы РѕС‚ шприцов, делает отличный глубокий анальный Рё вагинальный фистинг. Привязав Рє скамье порет плеткой Рё тростью. Разогревае С‚ РІ углях камина металлическоРµ клеймо затем РїСЂРёС…РѕРґРёС‚ мужик Рё РЅР° живую впечатывают рабыне РЅР° плече раскаленным металлом Р±СѓРєРІС‹ JC. Женщина кричит РѕС‚ боли РЅРѕ РЅРµ смотря РЅР° это, такие тортуры доставляет ей РѕРіСЂРѕРјРЅРѕРµ сексуальное удовольствие !

Format: avi

Duration: 1:07:00

Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1288kbps

Audio: 125kbps

File size: 698.4 MB

Download Fabienne - Fer Rouge

Susana Abril (2010)

Susana Abril (2010)

Release Year: 2010

Cast: Susan Abril

Genres: BDSM, Public Nudity, group sex

Video language: English

Released: 2010
    Category: BDSM
    Time: 71 min
    Woman linked spent on the streets, forced her to strip and crawl on their knees. then tied naked on the streets and among all who wanted to fuck.
    Babe Name: Susan Abril

Format: avi

Duration: 1:11:37

Video: 720x576, XviD, 1171kbps

Audio: 31kbps

File size: 663.2 MB

Download Susana Abril (2010)

SSM - Aug 31, 2011 - Sensi Pearl

SSM - Aug 31, 2011 - Sensi Pearl

Year: 2011
    Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
    Duration: 00:16:36 + 00:08:23 + 00:09:10 + 00:07:20 + 00:06:52

Description: Sensi Pearl is a bondage phenom ... she scores ultra high marks in every category ... beauty, attitude, flexability, sexual charm, submissiveness and true grit toughness ... she wears the collar of her tantric Master and he is a very lucky man, Im sure ... But I feel quite blessed on this day as well ... Sensi is new to bondage modelling but quickly made her way through a torrent of popular amatuer BDSM sites this spring ... had they prepared her to shoot for SocietySM? I wanted to find out ... As she strips, her body engages the eyes ... the perfect shape ... a young woman with long legs and a perfectly sculpted body ... perfect skin ... a soft angellic face with wide eyes and wicked lips ... Yes, Im blessed ... I tie her hands in front and pull her up onto her toes ... one leg is anchored down and the other is pulled up into the splits and tied off to her elbows ... of course, Sensi is allready well known for her ability to stretch, and today I get to take advantage of her natural gifts ... I invade her pussy, make her cum, then whip her ... then into an arch ... I stuff her pussy and make her cum ... then electric shock ... marvelous screams ... In the 3rd scene, I pull her little frame onto our gravity rack ... I tie her legs behind to put all the preasure on her shoulders, then I dildo impale her cunt ... the vibrator leaves her loopy ... so I whip her back to conciousness ... in the final scene, one more spread for Sensi ... her pussy and nipples endure harsh clamps and suction ... I finish her off with orgasms and Sensi is spent ... a fanfuckingtastic day of hard core BDSM with a cute little dynamo of cheer, submission and suffering ... Ogre ...

Video Quality: SiteRip
    Video Format: MP4
    Video codec: H.264/AVC
    Audio codec: AAC
    Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, 1280 x 720, ~ 1500 kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio: MPEG-4 AAC LC, 44100Hz, 16 kb / s tot, stereo (2 / 0)

File size: 525.3 MB

Download SSM - Aug 31, 2011 - Sensi Pearl

Latextrem - Heavy Rubber

Latextrem - Heavy Rubber

If there is an ultimate definition fГјr HEAVYRUBBER, then there is this film. Extreme Baby Latex Fetish, rubber fetish for uniforms, rubber vacuum beds and complete control with breathing masks. A true masterpiece!

Size: 730568704 bytes (696.72 MiB), duration: 01:28:19, avg.bitrate: 1103 kb / s
    Audio: mp3, 48 000 Hz, stereo, 160 kb / s
    Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 512x384, 25.00 fps (r)

File size: 696.7 MB

Download Latextrem - Heavy Rubber

Hard Tied - Cheyenne - July 9, 2008

Hard Tied - Cheyenne - July 9, 2008

She's sexy, has a lovely body and a luscious pussy. Cheyenne's body is twisted and knotted into five fuckable positions, but she squirms and fights. PD takes control with the cattle prod, making her suck his cock. And as he ties her in more and more restrictive positions, he fucks her, vibrating her to orgasm over and over. Her last orgasm is huge. PD rewards her with a cum shot to the face.

Format: rm
    Video: RealVideo 4 852x488 15.00fps 681Kbps
    Audio: RealAudio COOK 44100Hz mono
    Length: 00:33:39

File size: 181.8 MB

Download Hard Tied - Cheyenne - July 9, 2008

Hard Bondage Equals Hard Orgasms

Hard Bondage Equals Hard Orgasms

Production year: 2011
    Genre: BDSM, Domination, Masturbation, Metal Device
    Length: 00:50:25
    Released: 18/02/2011
    Cast: Elise Graves
    Name: Hard Bondage Equals Hard Orgasms
    Description:Elise Graves. Sensitive flesh, sensitive feet, and a hot sobbing mess of a pain and bondage slut.
    Strapped down by metal into a doggy position, Elise has minimal movement. Add a few electrical bars in the mix just to make sure. She is shocked with every whip lash, every cane smack and every orgasm.
    After a short recovery, Elise is aggressively frog tied and in strappado with straps tight around her body. She is hoisted up in the air to dangle like my little sex ornament. I snap some rubber bands on her extremely sensitive feet and probe her with a dick on a stick. Her nipples are clamped and tied to the ground to keep her from spinning around. I watch as she struggles to rip them off or face the cattle prod.
    I finish Elise off with a single leg suspension. The other leg is frog tied and chained to the ground with her neck also tied to the ground. Any movement and she chokes herself. Then I cane her until those endorphins rush through her only to make her cum until she is spent.
    Video Quality: SiteRip
    Video Format: WMV
    Video: Windows Media Video 1280x720 29.97fps 1500Kbps September
    Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 128Kbps

File size: 604.1 MB

Download Hard Bondage Equals Hard Orgasms

The Training Of Scarlette Week 3

The Training Of Scarlette Week 3

Description: Scarlette's 6 days of training: stockade bondage sex, fisting, orgams, violet wand training, weights and measures, and glass dildo training!

Duration: 01:16:16
    Bitrate: 1139 kb/s
    Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 640x480, 1000 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
    Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s

File size: 621.2 MB

Download The Training Of Scarlette Week 3

Blackmailed In The Bathroom (2011)

Blackmailed In The Bathroom (2011)

Starring: Audrey Leigh, Angelina Valentine
    Categories: BDSM, Fetish

Angelina gets caught smoking in the bathroom while skipping and Audrey has the polaroid to prove it! Begging Audrey not to show it to the principle, Angelina agrees to do anything which means becoming Audrey's little sex slave bitch for the afternoon! Collared, gagged and nipple clamps, Angelina is flogged and used as a human ashtray. She begs for mercy but her body cums hard while tied and vibrated, showing Audrey that this bitch is kinky! In a spreadeagle, Angelina is spanked and forced to orgasm again. Clamps hang from her labia and her pussy squirts like honey. With her legs spread she is strapon fucked hard. Clothespins painfully pinch her arms and Audrey shoves the strapon cock down Angelina's throat to get it clean before leaving her, tied for anyone else that may want to fuck this dirty bathroom slut!
    Format: mov
    Resolution: 640x480
    Runtime: 37 min.

File size: 277.0 MB

Download Blackmailed In The Bathroom (2011)