Thread: All Time Favorite BDSM Movies

Smack my secretary HD!

Smack my secretary HD!

Year: 2010
    Genre: Spanking, Uniform, School, Teen
    Duration: 22 min
    Studio: Xerotics
    Actresses: Beautiful girls
    Description:Smack my secretary HD! Cruel Boss likes to beat his secretary in a pink tender ass. She loves the strong arm and listens to his father all that he wants!
    Video Quality: HD 720p
    Video: VC-1 1280x720 (16:9) 25.000 fps 5 933 Kbps
    Audio: WMA2 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.0 Kbps

File size: 906.5 MB

Download Smack my secretary HD!

Dark Room vol.1

Dark Room vol.1

Sister Kathy was jailed for drug trafficking. However, Kathy, for some unknown reason, she is denied a date with my sister over and over again. Kathy goes on a desperate step - she sits in the same prison with a fake court. It turns out that the prison is a secret society "VIP Suite", which includes elected wardens. All guilty last week the girls are punished in the "dark room" before a crowd of spectators.

Mood Pictures - Dark Room vol.1.avi
    DivX 5 352x272 25.00fps 1150Kbps

File size: 399.0 MB

Download Dark Room vol.1

Opera a Beautiful Lady Under Rigid Back, Breast and Pussy Whipping!

Opera a Beautiful Lady Under Rigid Back, Breast and Pussy Whipping!

Maria was sleeping at the opera. Her friend is so upset that he decided not to go to dinner with her. Instead he brought her home for a good trashing. Suspended by her wrists Maria now feels the strictness through the singletail whipping her naked back. Turned around later her nice breast and pussy will suffer, too.

Size: 124080869 bytes (118.33 MiB), duration: 00:13:19, avg.bitrate: 1242 kb/s
    Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 64 kb/s
    Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 360x288, 1166 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r)

File size: 118.3 MB

Download Opera a Beautiful Lady Under Rigid Back, Breast and Pussy Whipping!

Look at my torment!

Look at my torment!

Year: 2010
    Genre: BDSM, Fetish, Bondage, Lesbian Domination, Forced Orgasm, Strap-On, FaceSitting, FuckinMachine, Spanking, Elecro, Plug, Enema, Ass Worship
    Duration: 36 min
    Actresses: Cool baby
    Description: Look at my torment! blonde wants to try what BDSM! She is shocked by the sweet torture her clit swelling and gets an orgasm. She screams and moans of pleasure. Shouts that he wants more more more!

Video Quality:CamRip
    Video: WMV3 640x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 1 000 Kbps
    Audio: WMA2 44.1 KHz 2 channels 48.2 Kbps

File size: 387.5 MB

Download Look at my torment!

White Dreams part1

White Dreams part1

Release Year: 2010

Studio: Alex D

Cast: Domina Hera

Genres: BDSM, Domination, Latex, perverse sex, anal sex, blow job, Pissing

Video language: English

3rd love experimenting and nurses perversions, take yourself to the patient experiences. Under constant supervision and control, it examines the electrodes on its ability to achieve orgasm. The man in the white mask should check the results of experimentation and confirm the results. Hiding under the guise of "Big Tom." Senior physicians monitor the experimentation with the monitor. Impressed by the actions of the monitor, they decide to Barge into the process and abusing his position decide to amuse yourself with two nurses.
    The second part of a film about a slave who forced to be a dog, which should bring things back the abandoned mistress. The hostess invites a couple (man and woman) to play with the dog. To start a dog licks girl ass. Then the hostess and a guest on the next sit on his face, and a guest at this moment does blowjob to his boyfriend. The mistress and her dog leave the couple alone and the guy uses all holes of his girlfriend to the fullest.

Format: avi

Duration: 40:39

Video: 720x536, DivX 5, 1465kbps

Audio: 93kbps

File size: 467.0 MB

Download White Dreams part1

A young girl and a maniac

A young girl and a maniac

Description: A guy tied this young girl, so she will not run away and do not create unnecessary problems. After that, you can freely and perverted over her. Maniac pervert mocks a young girl to the fullest.

Format: wmv
    Studio: Brut video
    Resolution: 320x240
    Duration: 00:39:36

File size: 128.2 MB

Download A young girl and a maniac

Melanie Rios - Hardcore Sex

Melanie Rios - Hardcore Sex

Description: Melanie Rios enjoys a passionate hot sex with my boyfriend, but even more she loves when her boyfriend and ties her roughly and passionately fucks her pussy and mouth. A guy ties girlfriend shoves a gag in his mouth and tongue caressed her pussy girl brings a frenzy, and then rudely turns her onto her stomach and with a sharp inserts his big dick...

Format: avi
    Studio: Brut video
    Resolution: 950x536
    Duration: 00:28:24

File size: 527.8 MB

Download Melanie Rios - Hardcore Sex

FetishNation Extreme - PartySlut2 - Catherine DeSade

FetishNation Extreme - PartySlut2 - Catherine DeSade

Posted: 11/20/2009
    Shot: 10/20/2009
    Models: Catherine DeSade and Seth Dickens
    Format: 960 x 540 Widescreen HD
    Duration: 41 Minutes
    Studio: FetishNation

Catherine DeSade and Seth Dickens grace our electronic pages this week. The Fabulous Mz Berlin and myself took Catherine first, treated her as our own little party slut. Now, we pass her off to Seth in this installment of a marathon session. Part 2 of Party Slut. In this scene it’s more about her on going training as a bondage slut cock sucker and her ability to be fucked into next week. Catherine loves the harsh treatment and her ability to turn pain into something sexual.

File size: 370.7 MB

Download FetishNation Extreme - PartySlut2 - Catherine DeSade

Jewell Marceau - Rubber Klinik 2 - GMV-3

Jewell Marceau - Rubber Klinik 2 - GMV-3

The playful trio gets even more involved in the second installment of RUBBER KLINIK. Gail slips into an inflatable sleepsack, then is stapped to a rotating table while Mistress Jean takes Sheila off for more fun.

Duration : 00:59:09
    Resolution : 720x480
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 5), 1 779 Kbps, 29.970 fps

File size: 809.8 MB

Download Jewell Marceau - Rubber Klinik 2 - GMV-3

Guest from Asia in the torture!

Guest from Asia in the torture!

Year: 2008
    Genre: BDSM, torture, spanking, bondage, canning, gags
    Duration: 31 min
    Actresses: Cool baby
    Description:Guest from Asia in the torture! Very nice body bandaged and ready to be punished! Do not miss out, be sure to see! You are very enjoy this unusual genre! Asian loves BDSM! Beautiful narrow-eyed girl really wants to feel this pain in her body, she wanted to scream with pleasure.

Video Quality:CamRip
    Video: Real Media Video 640x480,700Kbps
    Audio: Real Media Audio

File size: 100.9 MB

Download Guest from Asia in the torture!