Schuettlers Forum
Page 38 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: All Time Favorite BDSM Movies

Insex - Maine Visit 2

Insex - Maine Visit 2

Video + full photoset

Release: 2005

A tractor unloads a sarcophagus from a van. Through a slit, we see a pair of eyes looking out of the sarcophagus. We hear moans. The tractor slides its cargo into an opening in a rock wall, as though entombing the . The metal doors clang shut. kassy has arrived.

Half Boschian nightmare, half inquisition, Maine Part 2 oozes darkness. It seeps. Terrifying methods of restraint and torment disturb the psyche. kassy comes repeatedly while PD beats and shocks her, as though orgasm is a form of weeping. And PD, the quintessential Mephistopheles, assumes his rightful place at the gate of the abyss.

Lying prone on a metal grate, kassy’s limbs are bound to opposite corners, her ankles tied toward her head. Her hands, in mitts, are tied toward the feet. Her knees, stretched to the side, leave her fully open. The rope from one toe is looped around her face below her nose, and tied back to a toe on her other foot. Her tongue is drawn fully out of her mouth. Mr. Pogo tests her gag reflex. Her feet are caned. She’s choked by something as simple as water sprayed into the back of her throat.

Standing, her neck and wrists have been encased in heavy stocks. A chain, just a little short, attaches them to her pussy. Nipple clamps catch on the chain. A wicked cane slashes her palms. The stocks are then chained upward and her ankles locked in a single shackle. She’s forced to stand upon a bed of spikes. Cattle prod. Cane. Then her ankles are in stocks also. A metal post rising from the ankle stocks is buried in her cunt. Her pussy is wired, delivering a continuous stream of shocks. Now the caning gets ugly. Breasts, ass, the middle of the back. Rapid, unthinkable caning. She comes over and over. As she’s being whipped, she asks permission and it is granted. kassy comes twice more.

She’s quite a girl, our kassy. Her physique battered, she drops forever into the bottomless pit.

Genre: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Sadism, Masochism, Torture, Fetish, Spanking, Rubber

Format: avi

Duration: 00:44:29

Resolution: 424x240

Size: 391 Mb

File size: 391.0 MB

Download Insex - Maine Visit 2

Madison Scott / Insatiable Cunt Jul 15, 2010

Madison Scott / Insatiable Cunt Jul 15, 2010

Year: 2010
    Genre: bdsm
    Duration: 00:20:14
    Starring: Madison Scott
    Description: What a tasty little treat of a woman! The ridiculously cute Madison Scott is back for more bondage and abuse. We bind her in a standing doggy position, with her big round tits jutting out front, and her sweet little pussy exposed in the back.
    We keep her mouth wide open with a funnel gag, clamp her nipples, and fill her cunt with Alpha, our fucking machine. Squirm as she might, there's no getting out, and shouting just makes an unintelligible noise through the gag, not to mention the streams of drool. We flog Madison's perfect tits and ass, weight those nipples, and watch Alpha fuck the sense out of our adorable, helpless friend.

Video Quality: HDRip
    Video Format: WMV
    Video codec: Windows Media
    Audio Codec: WMA
    Video: wmv9 1280x720 29.97fps 1500kbps
    Audio: wma 44100Hz stereo 128kbps

File size: 242.4 MB

Download Madison Scott / Insatiable Cunt Jul 15, 2010

Unknown visitors (alexd, eveartwork) [2009, fetish, bdsm, all sex, dvdrip]

Unknown visitors (alexd, eveartwork) [2009, fetish, bdsm, all sex, dvdrip]

Production year: 2009
    Genre: Fetish, BDSM, All Sex
    Duration: 01:26:34
    Director: EVEartwork
    Studio: AlexD
    Cast: Alysha Laine, Black Lady, Big George, Fraeulein Mina, Miss Eve

Description: For fans of the works of AlexD.

Video quality: DVDRip
    Video Format: AVI
    Video Codec: XviD
    Audio Codec: MP3
    Video: 576x432 (1.33:1), 25 fps, XviD build 50 ~ 992 kbps avg, 0.16 bit / pixel
    Audio: 48 kHz, MPEG Layer 3, 2 ch, ~ 121.87 kbps avg

File size: 698.5 MB

Download Unknown visitors (alexd, eveartwork) [2009, fetish, bdsm, all sex, dvdrip]

Dana Dearmond tied up...

Dana Dearmond tied up...

Size: 163.07 Mb
    Bideo: 512x384
    Quality: DVD Rip

File size: 163.1 MB

Download Dana Dearmond tied up...

Asia BDSM - Mondo64 No 122 – Megu

Asia BDSM - Mondo64 No 122 – Megu

Release Date : 7 June 2010

Close to daylight in summer and hit the streets and a devil who met with her. Lonely eating lunch alone in the park during lunch break in the OL company. The name of the woman, Meg, 18 years old. Ranaku excite and extending legs of the slurry. Earlier this year, someone got a new job, you usually make friends every day Zu shy, had lunch alone. Women these days are so serious and quiet atmosphere. Their prey until the devil. They are being forcibly abducted close up the excuse of hunting..

Genre: BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage
    Duration: 01:53:18
    Starring: Megu

Quality: DVDRip
    Format: AVI
    Video: 640x480, 25.970 fps, ~904 kbps avg
    Audio: MP 3, 68 kbps avg
    Size of archive: 859 Mb

File size: 895.7 MB

Download Asia BDSM - Mondo64 No 122 – Megu

Insex - Pigfarm

Insex - Pigfarm

Video from
    File size: 123 MB
    Resolution: 320x240
    Format video: RM
    Codec: Real Media
    Duration: 01:16:00 min
    Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Sadism, Masochism, Torture, Fetish, , Spanking, Rubber

File size: 123.3 MB

Download Insex - Pigfarm

Insex - Drip

Insex - Drip

Video + full photoset

Release: 2003

When PD told me that we would be doing water torture for the pre-feed I wasn’t that concerned. I think I even joked about hoping that it would drive me mad. I never expected to feel what I did. I never expected to barely be able to make it through. I thought it would be easy.

When the water first began to drip on my forehead it was cold and it kept dripping into my eyes. It annoyed me more than anything else. I began to count the bricks on the ceiling and sing songs in my head to distract myself. When the water started running into my ears it created some kind of suction with the metal rods. My hearing became muted and the drops began to make noise when they landed. I started to notice a pattern in the way they fell and ran down the back of my head. I think I began to focus too much on the water drops and at some point I couldn’t stop myself from counting them as they fell. I kept telling myself to and think of something else but all I could think of was the water. I could see the drops falling. In my mind they started falling slower and heavier. When they landed it felt like they were creating a hole in my forehead. It was like someone pressing a long rod through my head and down to the back of my neck. Everything became intensified in my head. When PD came and spoke to me it was like he was hovering over me. I think that was when I began to hallucinate. It was almost as if he wasn’t there at all. When he spoke I couldn’t hear anything and when he said he was touching me I couldn’t feel a thing. All I could do was imagine the water droplets turning into huge puddles of water on my forehead and when the next one would fall it felt like it was splashing into an emptied out section of my forehead. When PD would bang on the pipes it wasn’t like I was hearing it at all. It felt as though he was jamming a hot iron rod into my ears. It was piercing. It made me sick to my stomach. It made me want to jerk my head away but I knew if I did I would injure my other ear on the metal rod. I had never felt anything like it before and I was scared. I felt as though my head must have surely begun to from all the pressure that the water had created.

When it was over I didn’t really understand what was going on. I was so nervous that there was going to be some kind of physical change in the way my head looked because it felt so different from what it had felt like before the show. I forgot where I was for a while. I didn’t understand why there were people in the room or why they were all watching me. My head hurt so badly, it was unlike any headache I had experienced before. It was a throbbing, aching feeling and it felt as though the hole through my head that the water had caused was still there. When I closed my eyes to regain my composure I could still hear the water falling and feel it dropping on my forehead. It would not stop.

Even now, a few hours later, it is still there. Not so much the dropping of the water, but the sensation of a hole through my head. I can still hear it when I close my eyes. I’m hoping that might go away soon, otherwise I might not be able to sleep again.

Genre: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Sadism, Masochism, Torture, Fetish, Spanking, Rubber

Format: avi

Duration: 00:50:03

Resolution: 320x240

Size: 262 Mb

File size: 262.6 MB

Download Insex - Drip

Video receive a gynecologist

Video receive a gynecologist

Size: 285 Mb
    Bideo: 512x384
    Quality: DVD Rip

File size: 285.8 MB

Download Video receive a gynecologist

FetishNation - 2009-03-06 IsisLove - Giggles

FetishNation - 2009-03-06 IsisLove - Giggles

Posted: 03/06/2009
    Shoot Date: 03/03/2009
    Models: Isis Love and Giggles
    Format: 960 x 540 Widescreen HD
    TRT: 46 Minutes

Isis Love join’s us this week and her reputation dose proceed her. Her playmate for the day is Giggles and yes Giggles does giggle, hence the name. Putting these raven haired beauties together was an opportunity not to be missed. One of the hottest Girl Girl strap-on scenes I've ever shot, proves my point. Isis has Giggles begging for her black cock but not before Isis shows us all just what a devious and sexy LezDom she is. Giggles spends most of the time gasping, screaming and out of breath... To suffer torment at such exquisite hands is to be gladly endured. This is Isis Love and Giggles first shoot for us but I don’t think it will be either of there last.

File size: 363.4 MB

Download FetishNation - 2009-03-06 IsisLove - Giggles

TopGrl - Marina

TopGrl - Marina

Marina is always a fun playmate for Sister Dee. She is willing to go to lengths that many others would never even dream of if it means satisfying someone else. Anything SD conceives is in bounds for her. A good fucking may seem tame, but really it is the warm up for what is to come. Sister Dee loves watching her prey squirm. She will keep making Marina suffer through painful torments until she finally breaks. Things that look easy, like walking with a taught rope grinding into her cunt, are enough to bring tears to her eyes. Even by her own admission, the bondage and pain she gets from SD is something Marina cannot find anywhere else.

Quality: HDTVRip
    Video: 1280x720
    Audio: PCM 22050Hz stereo 128Kbps
    File Size: 344 mb

File size: 344.2 MB

Download TopGrl - Marina

Page 38 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast