Schuettlers Forum
Page 40 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: All Time Favorite BDSM Movies

Challenged | Dia Zerva - Scene 2

Challenged | Dia Zerva - Scene 2

Dia Zerva finds pain as cathartic as she does erotic. It allows her to focus all of her thoughts on one point and allow the world to just fade away. The tightness of the bondage makes her feel secure. The strength of Cyd Black makes her feel safe. It is strange what goes on in her head. Everything that he does hurts her so much, but she would not trade it for anything in the world. Bondage and submission make her feel whole. Without them she is nothing.

Duration: 00:14:13
    Filesize: 208.98 MB
    VIDEO: [WMV3] 1280x720 24bpp 1000.000 fps 1900.0 kbps (231.9 kbyte/s)
    AUDIO: 44100 Hz, 2 ch, s16le, 128.0 kbit/9.07% (ratio: 16002->176400)

File size: 209.0 MB

Download Challenged | Dia Zerva - Scene 2

Vicious Vixxxens 4: Ashley Renee Latex Slave

Vicious Vixxxens 4: Ashley Renee Latex Slave

Running Time:59 minutes
    Studio:Julie Simone Productions Vicious Vixxxens
    Series:Vicious Vixxxens
    Director:Julie Simone
    Categories:Fetish BDSM Femdom Rubber / Latex All Girl
    Stars:Ashley Renee Julie Simone (More)

Size: 446.41 Mb
    Videos A: 512x384
    Quality: DVD Rip

File size: 446.4 MB

Download Vicious Vixxxens 4: Ashley Renee Latex Slave

Inflagranti Hard Switch 1 Scene 1 Vicky W

Year: 2008
    Genre: BDSM
    Studio: Inflagranti
    Featured: Vicky W, Julia Power, Anastasia (aka Anastasia G), Alisha Laine (aka Alisha Lane, Alysha Laine).

Video: 640x480 (1.33:1) 25 fps DivX Codec 5.x or 6.x 2000 kbps avg 0.26 bit/pixel
    Audio 1: 44.100 kHz MPEG Layer 3 2 ch 128.00 kbps avg

File size: 348.5 MB

Download Inflagranti Hard Switch 1 Scene 1 Vicky W

Insex - Bagged

Insex - Bagged

Video + full photoset

Release: 2005

Hogtied and bagged for her debut appearance, 1217 is locked in a crevette and fucked every which way. She comes without asking (don’t they ever learn?), so she’s punished. But then she does it again! Caning, punching, slapping, and lots of orgasms. 1217 appears to have a talent.

Bound hand and foot, gagged and bagged in clear plastic, 1217 writhes on the floor of the basement. PD tightens a rope around her neck and hoists her to her knees. She sways, struggling to breathe. He slices the bag open and pokes her tits with his knife, then locks her into the crevette, or “scavenger’s daughter” as it was called during the reign of Henry the VIII. The perfect companion to the rack, the crevette compresses the body rather than stretches it. A metal V that locks 1217’s neck to her wrists and ankles, the crevette spreads her wide. PD paws her pussy, plugs it with a vibrating dildo, and leaves her to stew.

Her tits are tied to the metal rods that run to her ankles. Cord pulls her clit toward her ankles. A nose hook finishes the detail work. By morning, she’s fallen onto her side. He opens her pussy and goes four fingers in, then opens a speculum in her tight cunt, poking the head of the vibrator inside that open maw. She comes big.

Her ass is plugged. He leads her through the pasture by the mouth, a cowbell dangling from her cunt. He calls her his cow and drags her into the barn.

Locked in the scavenger’s daughter again, she dangles in the air, hanging from chains. He lowers her to cock height. Mr. Pogo bangs her. Then she’s pussy whipped. Banged, whipped, banged, whipped. She comes without asking, so she’s tied face down on a heavy beam. Mr. Pogo fucks her ass and her mouth. The girl gets off again! She’s caned on ass, thighs, feet, and boobs. Then while her pussy’s fingered, she comes yet again. PD slides the cane through her clit ring and promises her more punishment. He leaves to let her consider her situation.

She’s hooded, manacled, boobs bound, and her neck shackled. She’s caned randomly, not knowing where the next blow will fall. The chain at her neck is tightened so that she’s on her toes. She chokes. More caning. He cranks a dildo into her cunt, trapping her in place. She’s caned, slapped, punched, and grabbed. She’s shaking and crying now. The hood comes off. Tears stream down her face. Do you want to come? he asks. 1217, queen of the orgasm, says yes. He tapes the vibrator to the dildo and leaves her. 1217 shudders into orgasm, still on her tiptoes, trembling, crying.

Genre: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Sadism, Masochism, Torture, Fetish, Spanking, Rubber

Format: avi

Duration: 01:09:23

Resolution: 424x240

File size: 582.4 MB

Download Insex - Bagged

Megan Murray - Tiny Holes

Megan Murray - Tiny Holes

20 year old Megan Murray braves an intense scene with James Deen. This very cute girl pushes herself as far as she can go to please him. Hooded and bound standing with zip ties, her natural body is groped and flogged. Chained to the wall, she sucks cock submissively. Suspended in hemp rope, Megan takes a hook in her ass and gets fucked from behind. In a dark corner of a cold basement, she is treated like a sex slave. Finally, her flexibility allow s her legs to be tied back leaving her tiny cunt exposed for deep penetration.

Format: WMV
    Length: 00:50:34
    Video: 1280x720, 1651kbps
    Size: 597 MB

File size: 597.3 MB

Download Megan Murray - Tiny Holes

Angelica Saige

Angelica Saige

The new device allows a good look and use Angelica

Genre: BDSM, Bondage
    Size: 179 MB
    Videos: 1280x720
    Duration: 15 min

File size: 179.9 MB

Download Angelica Saige

Insex - a2

Insex - a2

Video + full photoset

Release: 2000

The scene starts with an interrogation while she's strapped to a chair, her face hidden by 2 layers of hood. She thinks he's having fun, but does not yet fully understand what's in store for her. She's able to run her mouth, that's for sure, so she needs a lesson in respect and obedience. What better place to learn all about that then insex.

She's made standing with one leg up, breasts tied tight, a huge ballgag in her mouth. She's flogged and tickled, fondled and caned. Het tone is already changing.

Crucifiction, suspension, corporal, and tight, tight bondage, and of course the pd mindfuck, it's all there for her training.

Or is she just being processed?

Genre: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Sadism, Masochism, Torture, Fetish, Spanking, Rubber

Format: avi

Duration: 00:47:05

Resolution: 320x240

Size: 252 Mb

File size: 253.0 MB

Download Insex - a2

Oct 23, 2010 - Wenona

Oct 23, 2010 - Wenona

Year: 2010
    Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Toys, Domination, Hardcore
    Length: 00:18:41
    Description: Welcome Wenona back to Hogtied. It is always a pleasure to have this beautiful fitness and fashion model in our ropes.
    Bound on a bench, with her ankles tied tight, Wenona can only wait to see what we have in store for her. We cut her shirt and her huge nipples. We add suction cups to make them even bigger.
    Now the fun starts and we get to see Wenona's amazing six pack abs in action. We tie Wenona's huge nipples to her toes, with her legs hanging off the end of the bench. We have turned this normal bondage position into the workout from hell. Wenona must keep her legs straight and at the same height or she will pull her nipples off. As Wenona inevitably weakens, her nipples are pulled harder and harder.
    It doesn't take long before Wenona is sweating and sweating hard, a cool wet sheen covers her body as she struggles in vain to keep her legs straight and level. The weight on her nipples will only get worse, Wenona is losing the battle.
    Video Quality: SiteRip Format: WMV Video codec: VC-1 Audio Codec: WMA
    Video: Windows Media Video 9, 1280x720, 29.97fps, 1500kbps
    Audio: Windows Media Audio, 44100Hz, stereo, 128kbps

File size: 223.9 MB

Download Oct 23, 2010 - Wenona

Inflagranti - Best of Party Sex 2006_CD2

Year: 2006

Sex party where they raffle for sex wishes...wax, fisting, group sex...

Video: 1537Kbps avg 576x432

File size: 699.5 MB

Download Inflagranti - Best of Party Sex 2006_CD2

IntoTheAttic - Posted: 3.19/.2009 - Zayda J.

IntoTheAttic - Posted: 3.19/.2009 - Zayda J.

21 year old Zayda "The Cry Baby" is back. She starts her day off in heavy stocks hung from the ceiling. She's bent at the waist wearing a lovely sun dress with black heels. Except for those heels, she's looking exceptionally innocent and pure. Very pretty. I spend a little time talking to her, complimenting her on her nice shoes and pretty dress. About her sex life, how she likes it. I ask her to turn around so I can see her ass. I lift up her sun dress and expose her lovely young behind. I have her tell me about her first sexual experience as I install an ass hook into her a-hole. I tie that off to her hair as she tells me she really doesn't like anal sex. She's told to spread her legs. I ask her if she thinks she's a pretty girl. Then I ask her to sing us a real pretty song. Something that lets us know how pretty she is. Something to get us in a pretty mood. She sings us a song and forgets half the words to it. When I grab the flogger she suddenly is inspired to come up with one she actually knows. And she did. She actually put together something very pretty. That's when I grabbed the nose hook and turned her into a pretty piggy. Oink, oink. At one point I had her snort for us. And she was such a pretty piggy I put a mirror up to her face and had her make out to herself. To tell herself how beautiful she is. About how much she wanted to fuck herself. Oink, oink. Snort, snort. After giving her a sandwich bag blind fold I had her turn around so I could stuff some long banana slices into her cunt. I shoved them in there real far...

Download Full Length Movie
    Video resolution is 720x480 (16:9) at 2000 Kb/s
    Length: 53 minutes
    Size: 750mb

File size: 795.7 MB

Download IntoTheAttic - Posted: 3.19/.2009 - Zayda J.

Page 40 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast