Download Spanked Asian Asses!!!

Mahina Zaltana

Mahina Zaltana

Year: 2010
    The name of the actress: Mahina Zaltana
    Name movie: Let it Reign
    Genre: Fucking Machines, Bondage, Fetish, Masturbation
    Length: 00:12:57

Description: Mahina is new to this it's plain to see ... She seems a tad nervous and I guess that is the normal response when new models show up to shoot with us for the first time. We take our time getting her into position and surprisingly we learn that this newbie is excited to experience her first bound machine fuck ... Along with her apprehension, our interest was piqued as well. We always wonder how certain Dames are going to react in positions of predicament. Mahina did not disappoint at all. She took it like a champ and, as a matter of fact, exhibited some blistering, squirting orgasms ... Mahina turned out to be one wet, dirty little bitch. We love that

Video Quality: SiteRip
    Video Format: MP4
    Video codec: H.264/AVC
    Audio codec: AAC
    Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 960x720 (16:9) 29.97fps 1483Kbps
    Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 1411kbps

File size: 147.5 MB

Download Mahina Zaltana

Insex - Tests 16

Insex - Tests 16

Video from
    File size: 125 MB
    Resolution: 320x240
    Format video: RM
    Codec: Real Media
    Duration: 00:48:32 min
    Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Sadism, Masochism, Torture, Fetish, , Spanking, Rubber

File size: 125.3 MB

Download Insex - Tests 16

whipping women whip.

whipping women whip.

Genre: BDSM
    Duration: 10:11
    Description: Spanking women whip
    Quality: DVDRip
    Format: WMV
    Video codec: Windows Media
    Audio codec: Windows Media
    Video: Windows Media Video 9 320x240 25.00fps 817Kbps [Raw Video 1]
    Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 64Kbps [Raw Audio 0]

File size: 64.7 MB

Download whipping women whip.

Fucking Dungeon - Amy Moore

Fucking Dungeon - Amy Moore

This giggly little slave named Amy has found herself at the mercy of her master but, she is so nervous that she giggles as soon as the pain comes. Derrick is known for breaking little slaves like this and today was no exception. He starts her where every whore belongs, on her knees. She gets her first taste of how aggressive he his with flogging and overall impact on her delicate body. She waits for him to penetrate her in hopes that the pain will stop, but, he doesn't. Next, she is locked into a bent position by steel and wood to insure she takes everything he gives her. He punishes her pussy and mouth with his cock until she is exhausted but, she's not even close to satisfying him. He continues the punishment until he feels like she deserves his cum unloaded on her body.

Quality: SiteRip
    Video: 860x484
    Audio: PCM 22050Hz stereo 192Kbps
    File Size: 517 mb

File size: 517.4 MB

Download Fucking Dungeon - Amy Moore

IntoTheAttic - Posted: 3.6.2008 - Reyja

IntoTheAttic - Posted: 3.6.2008 - Reyja

20 year old Reyja came in from Seattle for her first visit to The Attic. Reyja certainly epitomizes "the girl next door" look. She's a cutie. Just a minute or two into the interview its clear she likes bondage. I think you'll want to check out that interview. Ouch. Her time with Luther was pretty hot as well. You'll notice that Luther now has a depth gage on it so we know just how far down their throat Luther is going.
    Next up for Reyja is some serious nipple torture. She gets bound on the Objectification Platform and then clothespins attached to her nipples which are then secured to the ceiling. Electrodes are then placed on her nipples for some DC current action. She let me know she could take allot of electricity but, of course, she hadn't used it the way we do. As soon as I turned it on she was squirming --and it was only at level 1. I guess she had never had it on her nipples before. To bring up the pain threshold a Hitachi works over her clit. All the squirming around she does keeps those clothespins tugging on those nipples. Her ass and back of thighs get worked over by the thumper and then it's more Hitachi action. It takes her a long time to build up to that O and then she forgets to ask for permission...

4 Video Clips - (97 minutes, 720x480 @ 773 Kb/s)

Total size: 536.3 MB in 4 files.

Download IntoTheAttic - Posted: 3.6.2008 - Reyja

Bianca 07

Bianca 07

Clip on bondage, piercing ...
    Format: avi
    Resolution: 320x240
    Size 81 MB
    Duration: 00:24:45

File size: 81.5 MB

Download Bianca 07

IntoTheAttic - Posted: 3.12.2009 - Elise

IntoTheAttic - Posted: 3.12.2009 - Elise

27 year old Elise is back at The Attic for a little forced exercise. But before we can do that we need to have a little inspection. So she's seated on a stool in a box tie that's roped up to the ceiling. Then her legs are drawn up and outward exposing her genitalia. Her big toes get tied off to the floor. Once her pussy has maximum exposure clothespins are attached to her poo lips and tied off to her big toes. This act has Elise squealing a bit like a pig. Now we can see right up in her cunt. I sure hope you like looking up in that dark area in there because we give you a rather disturbing close-up. Elise is whining so much at this point a ball gag gets strapped tightly into her mouth. Afterward, I expose her cunt just a bit further by shoving a speculum into her and setting it at its widest position. She's shaking at this point, eyes sometimes rolling into the back of her head. You can see deeply down into her cunt now. And what we see is white, milky fluid beginning to collect at the bottom of her cunt. Lots of it. I take a finger and collect it. Then I wipe it right under her nose and on her lips as though it were lipstick. She finally gets the Hitachi popped on her cunt which causes her to go into some crazy screaming tirade. When she's ready to cum she asks and when she tells me she's starting I just pull the vib off of her and walk away. She's left desperate, head down and frustrated beyond measure. Did she start crying?..

Video resolution is 720x480 (16:9) at 2000 Kb/s
    Length: 40 minutes
    Size: 615mb

File size: 615.7 MB

Download IntoTheAttic - Posted: 3.12.2009 - Elise

Sexy slim blonde treated

Sexy slim blonde treated

Her shoe crush her delicate fingers on his feet, put his head down, hooking the hooks to the nose, catchy weights to the nipple, fuck stick and even Shchekotov.

Size: 15,9 Mb
    Duration: 0:01:58
    Videos: DivX, 640x360, 1107 Kbps, 25 Fps
    Audio: LameMP3, 127 Kbps

File size: 16.0 MB

Download Sexy slim blonde treated

Page 47 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast