Schuettlers Forum
Page 55 of 110 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread: All Time Favorite BDSM Movies

IntoTheAttic - Posted: 3.20.2008 - Isadora

IntoTheAttic - Posted: 3.20.2008 - Isadora

This was 24 year old Isadora's first visit to The Attic. She's a natural girl that doesn't really care for the act of blowing a lifeless dildo --especially one as large as Luther. But I must say, she does a pretty darn good job of getting it three inches down her throat with aplomb --even with a chain and collar around her neck. I gotta say, she did try hard to get it back a bit further but the girth on Luther was just too much for her.
    Isadora gets her arms bound in a box tie, laid on her belly and her ankles tied up on a post. Her chest gets pulled and secured up off the floor. Things start right off with some clit simulation using the Hitachi. As soon as it touches her box her eyes close and she gets all gravelly sounding. Given that she hasn't ever used a Hitachi before I ask her if she likes it. Yeah, that's a 10-4. When I told her she needed to let us know when she was about to cum she got all confused and wanted to know why. Soon she was distracted again and, after a couple of minutes, she let me know she was ready to cum. Her mouth was all ajar, eyes closed and reduced to simply murmuring answers. She was a good girl though. When it was time she looked right at the camera and let you, The Viewer, know she was cumming...

4 Video Clips - 42 minutes, 720x480

Total size: 240.9 MB in 4 files.

Download IntoTheAttic - Posted: 3.20.2008 - Isadora

Tara Lynn Fox

Tara Lynn Fox

Year: 2010
    Genre: BDSM
    Length: 00:45:24
    Starring: Tara Lynn Fox, Lochai, Matt Williams
    Description: Tara Lynn Fox is one hot sexy big assed bitch who needed to be brought down a notch or two. Boxed up and stripped nude Tara is used, abused, carted around, and humiliated ... Ass fucking & clit suction is all in store for this beauty no matter how loud she screams .... For all the foot lovers out there, wait till you her her screams & pleas as her tender feet get caned.

Video Quality: SiteRip
    Video Format: WMV
    Video codec: Windows Media
    Audio Codec: WMA
    Video: Windows Media Video 1280x720 29.97fps 1500kbps September
    Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 128kbps

File size: 544.0 MB

Download Tara Lynn Fox

Linked and tore a calf with two hands

Linked and tore a calf with two hands

A man tied the girl and how to have sex its a big gap with their own hands

Length: 4:53

Format: MPG
    Video codec: MPEG-2 Video
    Audio codec: MPEG-2 Audio
    Video: MPEG-2 Video 480 x 368, 2098Kbps
    Audio: MPEG-2 Audio 64Kbps
    Size: 77.2 MB

File size: 77.3 MB

Download Linked and tore a calf with two hands

Insex - Bonus update - Toy

Insex - Bonus update - Toy

Video + full photoset

Release: 2000

What's your name
    Your very pretty
    she bats her eyelashes
    His cock gets hard
    He pulls her skirt up
    she pulls it down

You have a nice body
    Let me fondle your tits
    He feels her up
    she welcomes his advances
    Let me wet your pussy
    Let me tie you up
    He ties her up
    Do you like this
    she answers yes

Don't talk to me now
    I know you like this
    Why are you here
    you wouldn't be here
    you must really like me
    or do you like the atmosphere

Are you scared
    you hide it well
    Is it what you expected
    or are you not impressed
    Can I do all these things to you
    and cause you pain
    Can I make you hurt
    and watch you suffer
    just for me and not in vane.

Genre: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Sadism, Masochism, Torture, Fetish, Spanking, Rubber

Format: avi

Duration: 01:02:35

Resolution: 320x240

Size: 353 Mb

File size: 353.1 MB

Download Insex - Bonus update - Toy

BDSM. Pain4Fem - Judicial Caning 3.

BDSM. Pain4Fem - Judicial Caning 3.

After having been caught shoplifting, 2 girls must now pay the penalty for their offence.They face 6 months in prison, but as an alternative they can voluntarily undergo corporal punishment in the form of 40 strokes administered with the cane. Both girls decide to accept the uncomfortable alternative, but will they regret their choice?

Duration: 00:40:41
    Resolution: 720 x 576. Video format: avi 1514 kbps.
    Audio bitrate: 176
    Size:490 mb

File size: 470.8 MB

Download BDSM. Pain4Fem - Judicial Caning 3.

2010 - Nika Noire and Bailey Brooks

2010 - Nika Noire and Bailey Brooks

Description: Nika Noire is in a coma in the hospital while Bailey Brooks; the kinky night nurse, does more than adjust her covers. When Nika unexpectedly wakes she gives Bailey the same treatment she received while in a coma and then some! This update includes flogging, spanking, tit and nipple torture, strap-on fucking in bondage, pussy and ass licking and anal sex!

Genre: BDSM, Lesbians, Bondage, Spanking, Strapon, Big Tits, Dildo, Fisting, Domination, Hardcore
    Length: 1:01:18

Quality: SiteRip
    Format: WMV
    Video: 1280x720, 29.97fps, 1500kbps
    Audio: Windows Media Audio, 44100Hz, stereo, 128kbps
    Size: 735 MB

File size: 734.7 MB

Download 2010 - Nika Noire and Bailey Brooks

Graphic Sexual Horror

Graphic Sexual Horror

Genre: Documentary, BDSM, Behind Scenes
    Length: 1:26:17
    Directed by: Barbara Bell; Anna Lorentzon
    Cast: Peter Ackworth, Claire Adams, Cyd Black, Princess Donna, Genevieve

Description: Behind the scenes filming - one of the most popular Bondage sites. Interviews with directors, models and the audience.

Video Quality: HDRip
    Video: XVID 714x480 23.98fps 1318Kbps
    Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 44100Hz stereo 160Kbps

File size: 920.2 MB

Download Graphic Sexual Horror

Kelly Divine

Kelly Divine

Genre: BDSM, Fuck Machine, Toys, Anal, Double Penetration, Squirt, Hardcore
    Duration: 00:20:24

Kelly Divine out does herself taking to dicks at the same time in her ass. The machine works out leg shaking, inaudible moaning orgasms that have Kelly rolling her eyes back in pure fucking bliss. But amazingly enough this is not the best scene. Really? Have we lost our fucking marbles - how can you top double anal?
    For Kelly, it's a long dong that allows her to bounce her perfect ass around while The Intruder fucks her. The thrusting power of the machine combined with this long cock and Kelly's booty dance, have her gushing on the couch - a very rare occurrence for Kelly and a very lucky one for us. She does this twice and ends up lying in her juice puddle on the floor in cum space!

Video Format: WMV
    Video codec: VC-1 Audio Codec: WMA
    Video: Windows Media Video 9, 1280x720, 29.97fps, 1500kbps
    Audio: Windows Media Audio, 44100Hz, stereo, 128kbps

File size: 244.6 MB

Download Kelly Divine

Insex - 423's Test

Insex - 423's Test

Video + full photoset from

Release: 2004

Naive 423, all of eighteen, shows up at Insex. She tells AZ that she’s spent some time in ropes before, and that she likes breathplay. 423 is a slight little thing that gets wide-eyed over simple rope bondage. But when PD appears on the scene, the fear factor ramps up fast. 423 takes it all in stride - hanging, tickling, breathplay, and electro-torture. Something about her wide-eyed innocence makes you want to hurt her more.

Pd hangs 423 immediately. Sweat gathers on her face. In a hogtie, her hands are bound upward between her shoulder blades. He tickles her into a fleshy squirm, then nces with her while she’s bound. She seems to quite enjoy it, even the nose hook afterward when she’s affixed to a chair. A plastic bag over her head and a vibrator are the perfect combo for sexual excitement. Mix in a little caning.

423 is shackled neck, waist, wrists, and ankles to a industrial metal chair. An electrical stim bolts into her cunt. As she’s forced to watch footage of girls tortured, computer generated sounds hiss and burn, sending random shocks up her pussy. Girls moan and scream in the background. Her body jerks. Her eyes widen and shut. Her thighs spasm.

423 will not forget her time at Insex.

Genre: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Sadism, Masochism, Torture, Fetish, Spanking, Rubber

Format: avi

Duration: 00:45:34

Resolution: 320x240

Size: 383 Mb

File size: 383.4 MB

Download Insex - 423's Test

IntoTheAttic - Posted: 9.18.2008 - Zayda J.

IntoTheAttic - Posted: 9.18.2008 - Zayda J.

21 year old Zayda is back at The Attic to get herself a Brazilian wax. Now, she's had this really hairy pussy for quite a few weeks now so she could do a shoot with a local web site. And I'm telling you folks --its hairy. When she bent over to show us her asshole one day we couldn't help but notice the curly Q of hair right by her a-hole.
    Things got started by roping Zayda spread-eagle to the floor up in the attic. Her chest and pelvis lifted a few inches off the floor, providing the wax chick enough room down there to get her job done. Once Zayda was roped in and the wax brought up to the proper temperature it was time to take a pair of clippers to her cunt to get all the longer stuff off.

5 Video Clips - (24 minutes, 720x480 @ 773 Kb/s)

Total size: 140.6 MB in 5 files.

Download IntoTheAttic - Posted: 9.18.2008 - Zayda J.