Schuettlers Forum
Page 64 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: All Time Favorite BDSM Movies

Insex - Student 4 Live

Insex - Student 4 Live

Video + full photoset

Release: 2000

S4's Journey Through the Abyss...hehe...

My curiosity led me to the edge of a waterfall.... Should I jump? I closed my eyes and went headfirst. My first day was filled with an instruction of new words and definitions. My head was filled with an 'impression' of what was to take place. My tears started to flow immediately as soon as my hands were being bound. I could not hold back. I bit my tongue and tried to comprehend the reasoning behind this artistry. Pd was continually asking me if I was OK and I said I could handle it. I was in shock after the first day but I still had a stirring in me to experience more. The second day was even more strenuous on my body. I was exposed to the harsh reality of discomfort and how to manage the pain. At the time I saw myself on the film (video), I cried for myself. I did not conceive how heavily this overwhelmed my being. Later that evening I was invited to a "party." It was like a scandal ... so many people with the same interest of a kind of role playing.... I was intrigued by it all.

Genre: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Sadism, Masochism, Torture, Fetish, Spanking, Rubber

Format: avi

Duration: 00:45:35

Resolution: 320x240

File size: 202.5 MB

Download Insex - Student 4 Live

Japanese BDSM - TK007 (Extreme torture with needles)

Japanese BDSM - TK007 (Extreme torture with needles)

Extreme torture with needles, painful pins in breasts, blood play, scorpions.

Video: MPEG4 Video 720x540 29.97fps
    Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 1536Kbps

File size: 394.1 MB

Download Japanese BDSM - TK007 (Extreme torture with needles)

inflagranti Fetish House 6 Die Latex-Engel Scene 1

Year: 2003
    Genre: Fetish, BDSM, Latex, Rubber
    Studio: Inflagranti
    Featured: Sharon Da Vale, Nora Holley, plus 2 other girls

Video: 640x480 (1.33:1) 25 fps DivX Codec 5.x or 6.x 2415 kbps avg 0.31 bit/pixel
    Audio 1: 48 kHz MPEG Layer 3 2 ch 128.00 kbps avg

File size: 283.5 MB

Download inflagranti Fetish House 6 Die Latex-Engel Scene 1

Dia Zerva live at the Armory

Dia Zerva live at the Armory

Year: 2009
    Genre: BDSM
    Length: 1:33:49
    Cast: Dia Zerva

Description: Dia Zerva makes her debut on Public Disgrace in a totally explosive update you won't want to miss. She starts off trapped in a cage that is suspended in the air while party guests poke and prod at her naked flesh. She is asked to pee, and when she doesn't comply she is cattleproded for every thirty seconds she makes the audience wait. Then she is put in restrictive bondage, blindfolded and offered up to the crowd who use all her holes for their enjoyment!!!

Video Quality: SiteRip
    Video Format: MPEG
    Video codec: H.264/AVC
    Audio codec: AAC
    Videos: 538 kbpc, 640x360 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
    Audio: 128 kbpc, 44.1 kHz, 2ch, AAC

File size: 449.4 MB

Download Dia Zerva live at the Armory

Private sessions 20. Nina Hartley.

Private sessions 20. Nina Hartley.

Nina and Ernest bring back their favorite slaves for the 20th installment of Nina's private sessions. Erotic and painful, the scenes in this movie will make you cringe and cause you to jerk off hard at the same time. Watch as the Mistress Nina, tortures and then pleasures her dirty sluts!

Director: Ernest Greene
    Starring: Justine, Nina Hartley, Melissa Lauren, Claire Adams, Adrianna Nicole, Kelle Marie
    Series: Nina Hartley's Private Sessions
    Categories: Fetish BDSM Spanking
    Starring: Resolution: 512 x 384.
    Bitrate-video: 2171 kbps.
    Codec Video: Avi
    Size: 846 mb
    Audiobitrate Audio: 160
    Running Time: 67 minutes

File size: 847.0 MB

Download Private sessions 20. Nina Hartley.

A Small Crux Adventure of two Girl-Friends 2004

A Small Crux Adventure of two Girl-Friends 2004

Starring: Mila, Ulia
    Categories: Bondage, BDSM

Uncover the passion of young lesbian lust. Watch these sexy girls lose their innocence through wild, all-beaver punishment.
    Format: wmv
    Resolution: 704x336
    Runtime: 48 min.
    Filesize: 772 Mb

File size: 771.5 MB

Download A Small Crux Adventure of two Girl-Friends 2004

Captured Cop - The Explosion

Captured Cop - The Explosion

Production year: 1991
    Genre: BDSM
    Length: 2:08:11

Director: G. Christopher
    Studio: B & D Pleasures, Bon Vue Enterprises

Starring: Dusty, Kiri Kelly, Jay Dee, Tanya Foxx, Bill Majors

Description: Three videos now available on the web completely uncut and digitally re-mastered! That's right, you have within your view the entire Captured Cop Trilogy, the twisted tail of two crooks named Boris and Natasha who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a large sum of cash. It's chase them down and tie them up action like you have never seen before. The story travels with twists and turns that are certain to delight and please as the bounty of beautiful women find themselves bound, gagged, suspended, tied outdoors, kidnapped, ransomed and humiliated. Tons of Bondage and plenty of inventive damsels in distress scenarios stack up to make this video collection a true must have for any connoisseur of fetish and erotica.

Video: DivX 5 512x384 23.98fps 780 Kbps
    Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 44100Hz stereo 192kbps

File size: 900.4 MB

Download Captured Cop - The Explosion

Break in Bondage DVDRip

Break in Bondage DVDRip

Produced in: 2004
    Genre: Bondage
    Duration: 01:27:45
    Director: Jay Edwards

Sharon Engert, Alexis Taylor

Her house is being broken into. The burglar stumbles upon the most valuable item of all when poor Sharon unknowingly walks right into his clutches. Reacting quickly, he renders the buxom blonde helpless by wrapping her up in red duct tape (directly on her bare skin) and gags her with a huge cloth and several strips of tape. She can only wobble there on her high heels as he resumes searching the house for items to steal. Opening a drawer, he discovers ropes, gags, and photos of Sharon tied up! So, she likes bondage, huh? Well, she's in for a day she will never forget. A frogtie with heavy leg roping should be enough to keep her immobile, but soon she's trying to make her way to freedom down the staircase so he ties one of her ankles to the banister and removes her bikini. Now, fully nude and barefoot, Sharon is ballgagged and bound to a chair. Jay makes the most of the situation, manhandling her, changing her breast bondage to one that almost strangles her tits, and adding clover clamps to her poor nipples. Next, Sharon is tied twice lying on the floor. First, one leg is bound tightly to the banister, then her legs are bound tightly together and even her big toes are tied. For both of these scenes she wears harness-style ballgags and Jay has applied some very intricate breast and crotch roping. He uses Sharon's own camera to take pictures of the bound and helpless girl, much to her embarrassment. Her final tie is a partially-suspended hogtie atop a tall stool. Jay adds a single rope that makes her completely helpless, then leaves with her valuables. Who will save her? Gorgeous Alexis is next -- spending time in Jay's dungeon bound to solid beams and posts. She wears black vinyl lingerie and heels for three strenuous ties, then switches to red hose, heels and gloves for her last position, kneeling directly on the concrete floor with her wrists strappado'd high up behind her head. Wow!

Video quality: DVDRip
    Video format: AVI
    Video codec: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC
    Audio codec: MPEG-1 Layer 3
    Video: 704 x 478 29.97fps 952Kbps
    Audio: 48000Hz 160 kb/s tot , Joint Stereo

File size: 706.8 MB

Download Break in Bondage DVDRip

JPNail Torture

JPNail Torture

Size: 131 Mb
    Bideo: 512x384
    Quality: DVD Rip

File size: 131.7 MB

Download JPNail Torture

Emily Addison

Emily Addison

Year: 2010
    The name of the actress: Emily Addison
    Name of video: Playtime
    Genre: Fucking Machines, Bondage, Fetish, Masturbation
    Length: 00:09:14

Description: Emily always makes an impact when she appears for us. This time being no exception ... Her amazing body mesmorizes us when she disrobes ... She titilates our senses when she handles the magic wand and teases us by playing with her pussy ... We tie her down. We spread her legs ... We watch her beautiful tits heave as she takes her machine fucking ... Emily leaves us breathless as she cums ... What a vision!

Video Quality: SiteRip
    Video Format: MP4
    Video codec: H.264/AVC
    Audio codec: AAC
    Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 960x720 (16:9) 29.97fps 1466Kbps
    Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 1411kbps

File size: 104.1 MB

Download Emily Addison

Page 64 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast