Schuettlers Forum
Page 74 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: All Time Favorite BDSM Movies

IntoTheAttic - Posted: 5.21.2009 - Zayda J.

IntoTheAttic - Posted: 5.21.2009 - Zayda J.

22 year old Zayda is back at The Attic for her seventh visit, perhaps the messiest yet. She definitely got some limits pushed on this one.
    Zayda starts her day on a dirty mattress, one leg tied up to the ceiling by the ankle. A bowling ball hanging from the big toe. Her other leg is drawn out and has its big toe tied off to the floor. She has one arm tied behind her back and the other tied in the front, to her chest harness. She's wearing a pair of white panties, a little too small pair of white panties. After we watch her for several minutes the Hitachi gets slammed against her cunt. She perks right up and within seconds she's asking for an orgasm in typical Zayda fashion. I swear, that girl can cum if the wind blows up her skirt. I tell her no, repeatedly. She simply waits a few seconds and asks again, struggling about the bed. She's making exasperated sounds, hands balled into fists and just as quickly spread back open in desperation as she tugs at her bindings. Her begging gets so insistent and desperate I get frustrated with her and tell her to just go ahead and do it --get those panties stunk up and messy. She blows one out into her skivvies with a great deal of screaming. Once she was done I cut her panties off and shoved them into her mouth and taped that in real tight with black electrical tape...

Video resolution is 720x480 (16:9) at 2000 Kb/s
    Length: 35 minutes
    Size: 524mb

File size: 524.6 MB

Download IntoTheAttic - Posted: 5.21.2009 - Zayda J.

EverythingButt - Trinity

EverythingButt - Trinity

Trinity Post proves herself to be a Dirty Fucking Girl in this Anal Antics update. Fisting her own ass! shoving the Honeycomb plug deep into herself & just being an all around anal whore! Something about Redheads......

Quality: HDTVRip
    Video: 1280x720
    Audio: PCM 22050Hz stereo 128Kbps
    File Size:155mb

File size: 155.5 MB

Download EverythingButt - Trinity

IntoTheAttic - Posted: 5.7.2009 - Luna

IntoTheAttic - Posted: 5.7.2009 - Luna

24 year old Luna is in on her second visit to The Attic. Only her second real experience with bondage and BDSM...let's get started...

First we find Luna standing, bound. Legs spread with ankles tied apart and outward. Elbows and wrists brought together behind her back. She's not gagged, yet. But she does have a 16 lb. bowling ball hanging from her cunt. A 12 lb. ball hangs from her neck. Her double D tits are tightly tied. She's in a compromising position but we know she likes it. She's by herself. In a solitary metal room. After several minutes of watching her hang onto her position I step in and clamp her nipples. Just ever so lightly we hear her say, "Oh fuck". When I lock that clamp down tight we hear her suck in a breath so quick and desperate she loses her thought. And then I do the next one. Again, a quick suck of breath before she regains composure. Her tits are tight, wrapped firmly with 4mm hemp. I tie a leather cord between her two nipple clamps and the swinging bowling ball. I ask her if she likes what's happening and she tells me she both likes and hates it at the same time. I hear her mumble, "Oh my god". When I ask her if she thinks she can get off through that crotch rope she says, "I hope so"...

Video resolution is 720x480 (16:9) at 2000 Kb/s
    Length: 63 minutes
    Size: 832 mb

File size: 832.6 MB

Download IntoTheAttic - Posted: 5.7.2009 - Luna

IntoTheAttic - Posted: 7.31.2008 - Syn

IntoTheAttic - Posted: 7.31.2008 - Syn

21 year old Syn is back for her third visit into The Attic. Syn starts her day off in a box tie, ring gagged, strap-on dildo and some energy to burn. There we see her in the small pump shed. I grab her by the hair and lead her out across the lawn to where we see Angel awaiting. Um, tied up hand and foot to a large stump out by the barn is more like it. Syn is instructed to begin fucking Angel with her strap-on. Syn is a tough chick and that translated well into how she nailed Angel with her dick. This is some pussy pumping action here. Lots of noise from the strap-on as well as from Angel herself. Angel also has lots of good slobber running out and around her tightly fitting ball gag as Syn pounds her from behind. Both chicks are well tied and working for you, The Viewer. After a few minutes of this I make Syn stop and come around to Angel's face. It is clearly time for Angel to start sucking that cock.

6 Video Clips - (137 minutes, 720x480 @ 773 Kb/s)

Total size: 243.7 MB in 6 files.

Download IntoTheAttic - Posted: 7.31.2008 - Syn

Japanese BDSM play in office 02!

Japanese BDSM play in office 02!

Size: 97.33 Mb
    Bideo: 512x384
    Quality: DVD Rip

File size: 97.3 MB

Download Japanese BDSM play in office 02!

Saloon redheaded

Saloon redheaded

The girl shows what she has great gadgets for full sex

Duration: 11:58

Format: AVI
    Video codec: XVID
    Audio codec: MPEG3
    Video: XVID 704 x 528
    Audio: MPEG3 44 kHz, 2 (stereo), 96Kbps
    Size: 188 Mb

File size: 188.0 MB

Download Saloon redheaded

Uncensored asian BDSM and anal!

Uncensored asian BDSM and anal!

Size: 144 mb
    Bideo: 512x384
    Quality: DVD Rip

File size: 144.9 MB

Download Uncensored asian BDSM and anal!

Dominic Wolfe - DW-16 - The Bet

Dominic Wolfe - DW-16 - The Bet

Description: What could be more fun than betting an attractive young lady that you can tie her up, gag her, and that no matter what she cannot get out of the tight bondage and gags you put her into? In this video you will see Gina, Suzanne, and Marie talk at length about the challenge that is offered to them ....... it is fun and interesting to hear these young ladies talk about being bound and gagged and their eagerness to get tied up ....... but they soon find out that they are not playing a game when they try and try again to escape from their tight bonds only to remain tightly bound and gagged. Gina and Suzanne's scenes are mini-storyline videos and Marie's scene at the end has her watching a girl tied up on TV and her betting that "She could get out of that" or any bondage for that matter. Lots of interaction and a few interesting twists and turns make this video a sure ........ BET!
    Video Quality: SiteRip
    Video Format: Real Media
    Video codec: Real Video4
    Audio Codec: Cooker
    Video: 360 x 240 29.00fps 286Kbps
    Audio: 44.1Hz 64.1 kb / s Mono

File size: 275.1 MB

Download Dominic Wolfe - DW-16 - The Bet

Tricia Oaks and Anthony Rosano

Tricia Oaks and Anthony Rosano

Year: 2010
    Genre: BDSM
    Length: 1:06:29
    Cast: Tricia Oaks and Anthony Rosano
    Description: Tricia Oaks goes to the clinic to get her asshole bleached for her boyfriend. Dr. Rosano comes to the conclusion that she just likes to get things shoved up her ass. Tricia is cleaned out with an enema first and then restrained with medical cuffs and dominated. He opens her up with an anal speculum and probes her ass with medical devices. She gets humiliated, spanked and rough anal sex!

Video Quality: HDRip
    Video Format: WMV
    Video codec: Windows Media
    Audio Codec: WMA
    Video: wmv9 1280x720 29.97fps 1500kbps
    Audio: wma 44100Hz stereo 128kbps

File size: 796.8 MB

Download Tricia Oaks and Anthony Rosano

HT - Jan 06, 2011 - Felony

HT - Jan 06, 2011 - Felony

Welcome back Felony to Hogtied, this smoking hot MILF is as hot a women gets. You have to love big titted, flexible, tough moms.

We bind Felony in a traditional Japanese torture position, then take that tie a few steps ahead. We bind her neck to her ankles and this puts her in the perfect fucking position. Just a tiny ball of helplessness with her pussy and ass jutting out just begging for attention.

We abuse Felony a bit and then give her a good fucking. Both of her holes are and she's gagged helpless. Felony can't do a thing as the thick cock pounds in and out of her pussy and ass. Nothing is as sexy in life than someone's mom bound, gagged, and coming from a brutal ass fucking. Nothing.

File Size: 247 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Length: 00:16:39
    Format: WMV

File size: 247.8 MB

Download HT - Jan 06, 2011 - Felony

Page 74 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast