Page 80 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Thread: All Time Favorite BDSM Movies

ElitePain - Battling Doubles 3

ElitePain - Battling Doubles 3

Year: 2010
    Genre: BDSM, spanking
    Duration: 00:59:59
    Studio: ElitePain

This is the third part of our new game show! Teams of doubles compete against each others. Each team gets a quiz question. The right answer worth 100 USD. If the answer is wrong, that team is cut from the game, and all prizes for the answers are given for the winning team. But - and this is a big BUT - even in case of a wrong answer the team can be saved by taking 10 lashes by an instrument chosen by the other team. If one girl gives up during the punishment, even the other team member can save the team if she accepts getting the double of the remaining lashes. And a new rule: The teams may ask for halving the possible answers. But in this case if they choose the wrong answer, both of them musut endure the 10 lashes. The georgeous Victoria Sunset is also participating in this exciting game show!

Format: WMV
    Video: Windows Media Video 9 720x576 (160:117) 25.00fps 1008Kbps
    Audio: Windows Media Audio 48000Hz stereo 96Kbps

File size: 479.9 MB

Download ElitePain - Battling Doubles 3

|nfernal Restraints - DIa Zerva

|nfernal Restraints - DIa Zerva

PDs bitches have a lot of uses. dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working.

Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different. He would waste hot water on showering a bitch but the freezing cold hose should do nicely. He even makes sure to spend extra time cleaning out her dirty little pussy. dia loves it so much she is cumming from the intensity. When she has had enough PD sticks her back in her cabinet for safe keeping.

Studio: Infernal Restraints
    Quality: SiteRip
    Video: 852x488
    Audio: PCM 22050Hz stereo 64Kbps

File size: 198.4 MB

Download |nfernal Restraints - DIa Zerva

Discipline In Russia

Discipline In Russia

Discipline In Russia Volume # 18 - Private school part # 2 / Discipline in Russia Part 18 - Private school part 2
    Genre: Genre: BDSM (spanking, humiliation, punishment)
    Length: 00:44:29
    Studio: Nettles Corp.

Cast: Gosh, Maria Efimova and others

Description: bitch ass thoroughly flushed one of the sinners

Video quality: DVDRip
    Video Format: WMV
    Video codec: Windows Media
    Audio Codec: WMA
    Video: Windows Media Video 9 720x576 25.00fps 1500kbps
    Audio: Windows Media Audio 48000Hz stereo 128kbps

File size: 518.3 MB

Download Discipline In Russia

Cherry Torn willing art part two

Cherry Torn willing art part two

Cherry Torn
    BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
    TIME: 00:38:49
    Psychologically, having to beg to be attacked is difficult. Cherry Torn can take the pain of the cane on her flesh but having to tell PD to hit her again, and harder this time, is enough to bring her to tears. She does not want him to be displeased. She knows that the choice between this torment and the unknown punishment should be an easy one, but for some reason she almost chokes on the words before they leave her mouth. Only her fear loosens her tongue.
    Video: MP4
    Video: H.264/AVC
    Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.98fps 1441Kbps
    Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 128kbps

File size: 436.7 MB

Download Cherry Torn willing art part two

Cherry Torn (Bar Whore)

Cherry Torn (Bar Whore)

The name of the actress: Cherry Torn
    Name movie: Bar Whore
    Year: 2011.
    Genre: BDSM, Public, Domination, Hardcore
    Length: 1:00:04
    Description: Cherry Torn gets tied up tight and turned into a filthy bar whore. She is groped by men and women and made to suck a strangers dick while being fucked and abused in front of everyone.

Video: Windows Media Video 9 960x540 29.97fps 856kbps
    Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 128kbps

File size: 434.2 MB

Download Cherry Torn (Bar Whore)

ElitePain - Case 21 DVD 2011

ElitePain - Case 21 DVD 2011

Release Year: 2011

Studio: ElitePain

A lesbian couple is sent to the EliteClub. They either have to face with the consequences of a surveillance cam recording of their sexual interactions, or they have to face a quite severe torture. They choose the second option. They receive one of the most severe tortures in the history of the EliteClub.

Format: Windows Media

Duration: 29:23

Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

Audio: 93kbps

File size: 348.3 MB

Download ElitePain - Case 21 DVD 2011

Society sm jul 27, 2011 - aiden aspen (pics, hd)

Society sm jul 27, 2011 - aiden aspen (pics, hd)

Aiden is a perverted and sexy bundle of joy...bright blue eyes, a big happy smile, luscious tits and a wicked round ass...but her toughness and willingness to challenge herself is like a celebration within her...I love the models who give it their all, and never try to take control of the situation...they submit to this process whole heartedly and that gives us cause for sadistic celebration ourselves...after the interview, I direct Aiden onto the bed...I rope cuff her wrists and ankles and tie her spread eagle...the spread has always been my favorite...simple and inescapable...pulling the body apart to expose everything...such a helpless sight...I revel in her predicament as I begin to plug her pussy and ass...I asked her not to expel the plug from her ass...but poor Aiden lost control during a dragon's tail strike...she clinched her ass and out came the plug...I didnt plan on clamping her cunt with the lip loop, but she made me do it...she suffers much for that loss of control...then I turn her over and prop her ass up...I add some rope to her thighs to keep her legs wide for anal hook tightens up the entire predicament and I take my time making her cum...I really developed a fondness for that perfect pink pussy, so I string her up in a spread suspension...many orgasms later she has to pay me back for all that pleasure...and she does...from my floggers...I suspend her again in the last scene and hook her ass once more...after some more pussy stimulation, I tire from her swinging around...I tie her hands and feet down which keeps her nice and steady...I end the day with dual dragon's tails on that wonderful ass......Much thanks to Aiden for enduring what no young woman should have to endure, but do it anyway, for our pleasure...

File Size: 710 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Length: 00:51:17
    Format: MP4
    Pics: included
    Studio: Societysm

File size: 710.4 MB

Download Society sm jul 27, 2011 - aiden aspen (pics, hd)

Hard Tied - Cherry (Part One) - October 15, 2008

Hard Tied - Cherry (Part One) - October 15, 2008

She's cute. Sexy. No nudity and sex, she tells the guy. They're alone at his place. He wants to tie her up and take pictures. And at first, he's polite and agreeable. But once he has her in ropes, he goes farther and farther. Before long he's got a taser in his hand, she's naked, and his cock is out. He slips a rope around her neck. She's dazed, frightened. Put it in the back of your throat and hum, he tells her. Of course he fucks her - in the mouth, the cunt, he even fucks her tits. Left lying on the couch afterward, she's defeated, lost, her face wet with cum.

Format: rm
    Video: RealVideo 4 852x488 15.00fps 681Kbps
    Audio: RealAudio COOK 44100Hz mono
    Length: 00:34:10

File size: 184.6 MB

Download Hard Tied - Cherry (Part One) - October 15, 2008

Arschfick XXL

Arschfick XXL

Year: 2008
    Genre: BDSM, Fuck machine, Oral, Redhead, Facial, 720p, SiteRip
    Length: 00:18:50
    Red Heir bitch

Video Quality: SiteRip
    Video: WMV March 2000 Kbps 1280x720 16:9 29.970 fps
    Audio: WMA 2178 Kbps 44.1 KHz 2 channels

File size: 226.3 MB

Download Arschfick XXL

FetishNation Extreme - PleasureForPain - Amber Rayne

FetishNation Extreme - PleasureForPain - Amber Rayne

Studio: FetishNation
    osted: 08/14/09
    Shot: 06/25/09
    Model: Amber Rayne
    Format: 960 x 540 Widescreen HD
    Duration: 43 Minutes

Amber Rayne is back this week for her 4th shoot. This little pain slut is fast becoming one of my favorite models. Tough, flexible, she processes pain and turns it into pleasure. Nothing is ever to hard for Amber to give it a try. Like all the previous shoots with Amber this one turns into an endless sea of hard intense orgasms one on the heals of the other, whether it’s in bondage, a suspension, d/s or brought on by pain for pleasure. This shoot is one long intense orgasm for Amber.

File size: 357.2 MB

Download FetishNation Extreme - PleasureForPain - Amber Rayne

Page 80 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast