Schuettlers Forum
Page 116 of 813 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216616 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 8121

Thread: >>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

Year: 2014
    Genre: Extreme BDSM, Device Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Duration: 54 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: Maximum pleasure in BDSM.Whatever it takes to get Wenona off, Elise Graves is going to make sure it gets done. But it is definitely going to have its price. Payment will be exacted in the forms of screams and moans, the sounds most pleasing to Elise. Every cane stroke, flogging or whipping is designed to get the maximum reaction out of Wenona. The same could be said for how Elise makes her cum. She pounds her cunt and vibrates it as intensely as possible.

Video: WMV 1280x720 25.000 fps
    Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 593.3 MB
    Download Maximum pleasure in BDSM

Release Year: 2011
    Studio: Kink: Water Bondage
    Cast: Julie Night

Sometimes a shoot goes so well that it doesnt seem like work. Everytime I shoot Julie Night it goes that way. Naturally submissive, Julie always gives everything she has. From trying to keep her balance on a run in ballet boots, to making the dildos very happy while in invisable bondage. From taking a hard single-tailing, to facing her fears of submersion while tightly tied. Thank you Julie for suffering so beautifully for us and for coming back again and again.

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 2:01
    Video: 640x360, VP6F
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 16.4 MB
    Download Julie Night Jams!

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: kinkyalterpic

Gord puts me upside down as his hood ornament on his car and drives with me over his property, even off-road. But this is only a small part of the setup! I had electro pads on my feet and butt cheeks and a big PES electric dildo in my pussy which were all connected to a tense unit stimulating me the whole time. And when Gord put his head light on, the electricity on me was put on max and I got zapped. But all the visual and electrical stimulation turned me so on that I couldn't resist to come heavily! This is simple the most control you can be put in and I enjoyed it very much.

Format: MPEG
    Duration: 19:40
    Video: 720x576, MPEG-2
    Audio: 218kbps

File size: 704.2 MB
    Download kinkyalterpic - Inverted Truck - 1

Wearing inflatable double dildo latex undies and being filled in both my holes makes me so hot. I play with the pumps, inflating and then deflating ?. Fucking myself in my pussy and ass ?. I have my instructions from Master to gag myself with an inflatable dildo gag, put on my latex bondage mittens ?. Pulling back the bed sheets I uncover the latex body bag waiting for me. This is the way I have to sleep tonight ?

Duration: 20:57

File size: 578.9 MB
    Download kinkyalterpic - Inverted Truck - 2

This weeks update might be the ultimate one in orgasm control. I am not only to orgasm countless times, Amarantha LaBlanche plays with me and makes me come when she wants me to come. But watch it from the beginning when Amarantha dressed in transparent latex calls me in for my inspection. She puts me on the gyn chair and fixes me tightly on my arms and legs with leather belts. I am absolutely restrained and there is no way for me to escape. Then she plays with me by putting a rubber pussy mask on my face. It looks so real and she even fucks me with one and then two fingers in my hole. It is so tight and I could imagine how much fun it would be to fuck me this way just into my face and I had to take the full load into my mouth. Then she opened my crotch and got the Magic Wand to let it play with my pussy. It is such an incredible feeling to be vibrated so much and I couldn't avoid to come very fast. But Amarantha knows what she is doing. She kept me turned on the whole time and whenever I was close to come she put the Magic Wand away and let me suffer. On the other hand she as a woman knows how it feels just having come and she pushed me even further when pushing the Magic Wand on my lit to drive me crazy. You can see it in the pictures and especially in the video how far I was taken. This is an incredible experience for a woman and I am sure you will enjoy to watch it.

Duration: 16:11

File size: 600.3 MB
    Download kinkyalterpic - Multi Orgasm - Pussy Face

The kinky folks in Las Vegas from Pes sent me a box filled with different suction toys to use on my nipples, clit, and pussy ? And told me they wanted to see me try them all. What a sexy challenge! I first tried out the nipple suckers and let my boobs jump up and down with them, next I pumped my clit so it became super big and so sensitive. Finally I pumped my pussy with a vibrator attached - I got so turned on from wearing my latex outfit and testing all the suction toys that by the end I was orgasming like a bitch in heat!

Duration: 18:23

File size: 463.8 MB
    Download kinkyalterpic - Suction

Video language: English

In pain, sadism and punishment new mistress. And no one is safe from her skillful desires

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:21:06
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 620.8 MB
    Download La Marquis DeSade

Video language: English

Raven haired beauty Cherokee takes you into her world of kink & latex by seducing her beautiful submissive latex lovers. Cherokee's bountiful breasts and latex wardrobe over power Dee's will, she has no choice but to spread her legs in submission ... Full Descriptionfor her to hold back. Nicole is invited into this world to join Cherokee in playful lust with the horny for latex Julie Knight. Her cry's for Nicole to satisfy her horny hunger are dowsed by Nicole as she fist fucks Julie's mouth, muffling her moans of orgasmic ecstasy. Finally Cherokee takes Anna Mills to place that she never knew was inside of her. Cherokee yet again, penetrates Anna's perfect little pussy satisfying her hunger for latex. Beautiful women in beautiful wardrobe, dildo driven orgasms, full mouth fist fucking.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:17:49
    Video: 512x384, XviD, 1088kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

File size: 694.9 MB
    Download Latexxx

Studio: Kink: Whipped Ass
    Cast: Isis Love, Mallory Malone

Welcome Mallory Malone to WhippedAss! Mallory is a local babe I met at San Francisco's biggest kinky street party, The Folsom Street Fair. Mallory enjoys kinky play in her personal life and wanted to be suspended and fucked! Isis Love dominates Mallory fulfilling all her BDSM fantasies with heavy spanking, nipple torture, pussy licking, caning, fisting and strap-on sex in bondage

Duration: 2:03

File size: 17.3 MB
    Download Local San Francisco cutie fulfills her fantasies of fist fucking & suspension sex on WhippedAss.com!

Studio: Kink: The Training of O
    Cast: Lorelei Lee, Derrick Pierce

Today is the day that pet learns what brutal domination is all about. I use a classic spread eagle to demonstrate the predicament bondage and the intense outcome. It seemed easy enough to be tied this way, but after adding a little extra it became overwhelming for her fast.

She was sent to me to help her excel further as a Top and after today I'm sure she will have a few new tricks up her sleeve. She already had the ability to demand submission, but when it's all said and done, she will be a [REDACTED] to be reckoned with.

Duration: 2:01

File size: 16.8 MB
    Download Lorelei Lee Day 3 - Learning the Ropes of Brutal Domination