Schuettlers Forum
Page 294 of 813 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344394794 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 8121

Thread: >>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

[b]Riding The Stocks Bound And Beaten[/b]

Riding The Stocks Bound And Beaten

Studio: Brutalpunishment

This nice looking petite brunette is hogtied to a chair, backwards, as her dungeon master prepares to dish out a fiendish rope whipping. She`s already bound up in rope. The girl is trying hard to escape, but can`t budge from the chair that is mounted to the table. Her dungeon master lets loose another flurry of lashes on her back and ass. He taunts and teases her, as he rubs her sore welts. She protests and whines, but that won`t do her any good, as this monster of a man now has her in his clutches. He`s going to see to it that every inch of her vulnerable and innocent skin is lashed to a red pulp. Look at how he circles her and stares with those predatory eyes. He`s just planning his sinister attack. When he does move in, this suffering hottie is going to be yelling for the moon. Now she is all his as she melts into a ball of whimpering nothingness.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 17:14
    Video: 544x416, AVC (H.264), 1499kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

File size: 205.8 MB
    Download Riding The Stocks Bound And Beaten

[b]Rubber-Passion - Jade Doll? Pt:1[/b]

Rubber-Passion - Jade Doll? Pt:1

Release Year: 2015
    Studio: Rubber-Passion

A sexy rubber guy is enjoying looking through my galleries on his iPad? meanwhile I am hiding in the bathroom already dressed in my new Jade Green outfit. I surprise him by lifting the screen so he can see me through the glass? already very horny!! Seeing him playing with his cock like that makes my pussy throb, so I don?t waste any time! We meet in the bathroom and within seconds I already have his hard cock between my lips, sucking every inch, MMmmm!!! I am then rewarded with his cock inside my rubber sheathed pussy and given such a hard fucking?.again, and again?. I?m loving every second!

Format: MPEG
    Duration: 18:22
    Video: 720x576, MPEG-2
    Audio: 218kbps

File size: 622.7 MB
    Download Rubber-Passion - Jade Doll? Pt:1

[b]Rubber-Passion - Orgasm[/b]

Rubber-Passion - Orgasm

I am tightly restrained with rope and strapped to the bench while the Magic Wand is turned on. It drives me absolutely wild as it vibrates hard against my already very sensitive clit!! It?s impossible to keep quiet with so much excitement, so I am gagged? not that it silences me much! lol. A breath control hood is placed over my head, which is very difficult to breath in when I?m so excited and breathless already. Finally my face is covered in lots of cum! Mmmmm

Duration: 12:00

File size: 279.3 MB
    Download Rubber-Passion - Orgasm

[b]Rubber-Passion - ?Apartment 309?[/b]

Rubber-Passion - ?Apartment 309?

On this day I agreed to meet with a fan in apartment 309. Of course I make sure to dress in lot of rubber before the meeting! First I enter the apartment and slip into my rubber leggings, top, hood and some sexy high heels. When I invite him into my apartment, no words are exchanged as I can?t wait to strip him down to his latex and we play with each other?s rubber bodies? see what we get up to!

Duration: 18:09

File size: 502.8 MB
    Download Rubber-Passion - ?Apartment 309?

[b]Rubber-Passion - ?Come To My Room? Part:1[/b]

Rubber-Passion - ?Come To My Room? Part:1

Ready and patiently waiting on my bed, I invite this rubber guy to my room. It only takes seconds before he has his hands all over my fully rubberised body! It feels amazing and I can feel the rubber sheath inside me getting very wet as he feels and grabs my tits, slaps my ass and fingers my hot pussy. I couldn?t wait to unzip him and suck on that great cock

Duration: 14:39

File size: 487.4 MB
    Download Rubber-Passion - ?Come To My Room? Part:1

[b]Rubber-Passion - ?Come To My Room? Pt:2[/b]

Rubber-Passion - ?Come To My Room? Pt:2

Now I?m feeling very hot and my rubberised pussy is absolutely aching to be fucked! I?m unable to use my fingers as he now has my arms and legs bound to each of the bed posts, but I can occasionally reach his cock with my mouth to give him a good sucking and the feeling of his fingers inside me, followed by his cock, drives me crazy!

Duration: 10:50

File size: 298.9 MB
    Download Rubber-Passion - ?Come To My Room? Pt:2

[b]Rubber-Passion - ?Fucked Hard & Spanked?[/b]

Rubber-Passion - ?Fucked Hard & Spanked?

While still fucking one of the guys in the rubber sleepsack, I am offered the other guy?s cock to suck? what an amazing position to be in! After making me take his cock deep in my throat and making me gag lots, I am thrown onto the bed and fucked very hard from behind! He occasionally slaps my ass making it bounce as he fucks me? Mmmmm, of course I love every second of this treatment!! Meanwhile, the guy who was left in the sleepsack has escaped and is now laid in front of me with his cock in my face waiting for another sucking!

Duration: 17:18

File size: 625.3 MB
    Download Rubber-Passion - ?Fucked Hard & Spanked?

[b]Rubber-Passion - ?Jade Doll? Pt:2[/b]

Rubber-Passion - ?Jade Doll? Pt:2

We move from the bathroom to the sofa where I sit on his lap, pushing my big rubber tits in his face while rubbing my sheathed pussy against his rock hard cock! Feeling his cock getting harder was making me hornier and desperate to wrap my big red lips around his delicious cock. I take my time sucking him nice and slowly, Mmmm?

Duration: 12:30

File size: 339.8 MB
    Download Rubber-Passion - ?Jade Doll? Pt:2

[b]Rubber-Passion - ?Jade Doll? Pt:3[/b]

Rubber-Passion - ?Jade Doll? Pt:3

The final part of this series consists of loads of cock sucking and hand jobs!! Mmmm I thoroughly enjoy myself playing with the guy?s nice hard cock, but also cannot wait to taste his cum! Well I do finally get to lick it as he completely covers my big rubber tits with a shower of cum? this cum slut really loved it!

Duration: 15:02

File size: 427.4 MB
    Download Rubber-Passion - ?Jade Doll? Pt:3

[b]Rubber-Passion - ?Return to Room:17? Pt:1[/b]

Rubber-Passion - ?Return to Room:17? Pt:1

I continue to explore the abandoned buildings?I was convinced there was somebody in the same building, but maybe it was just my mind playing tricks! Every step I made echoed throughout all of the empty concrete rooms and corridors. I see some ropes, chains and a pair of handcuffs hanging from some ceiling railings in a room I entered, and began wondering what kind of person put them there and how they were being used?although I had a pretty good idea in my mind and I have to admit those thoughts were making me feel a bit horny! I then hear something quickly approach me from behind?.I am grabbed and a hand over my mouth!!!

Duration: 12:08

File size: 386.8 MB
    Download Rubber-Passion - ?Return to Room:17? Pt:1