Schuettlers Forum
Page 327 of 813 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 8121

Thread: >>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

[b]Hot Bdsm games with super slave[/b]

Hot Bdsm games with super slave

Year: 2014
    Genre: BDSM, Device Bondage, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Duration: 59 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description:Hot games with super slave. Elise Graves wants to be taken advantage of. She wants to feel like she has no control. She wants to be held down, hurt, and then abandoned. She knows she wants it deep inside, but that does not make it any easier to do. Pd takes her to a dark place inside of herself and, just like his dungeon, it is cold and there is no escape.
    Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
    Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 866.7 MB
    Download Hot Bdsm games with super slave

[b]The Naked Spy[/b]

The Naked Spy

Release Year: 2000
    Cast: Alexis Taylor, Catalina, Nicole Sheridan, Talia Monet, Whitney Prescott
    Genres: BDSM
    Video language: English

Off with the clothes on with the ropes! An evil arch-nemesis is gagged with her own panties and perfectly subdued!

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:13:27
    Video: 720x544, XviD, 1573kbps
    Audio: 250kbps

File size: 985.0 MB
    Download The Naked Spy

[b]Into The Attic Echo[/b]

Into The Attic Echo

Release Year: 2015
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Electric, Fetish, Toys

21 year old Echo dropped into The Attic for her first visit with us. No Luther action on this one folks. Echo starts her day out being tightly bound to a chair wearing a huge rubber collar and clothespins on her nipples. We try and bring her up to an O using our cache of vibrators but it's clear it isn't going to happen.
    Next scene has Echo sitting and tied to the concrete wall in a spread eagle position. Now it's time to try using Big Blue on her in combination with the Hitachi. Soon its discovered all she needs is just to be fucked really hard using Big Blue by itself. So that's what happens. This does bring her up to and over the O. When Blue comes out she has a nice little pool of cum sitting right under her pussy. When she gets untied we have her wipe that up using her panties which she then puts back on for her exit interview.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 22:41
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 124.1 MB
    Download Into The Attic Echo

[b]Into The Attic Jen[/b]

Into The Attic Jen

33 year old Jen answered one of our newspaper ads, put her fears aside, and came into the Attic for her *first ever* bondage experience. She was nervous, that's obvious from the interview. Once that was over she had her arms tied together behind her back and asked to suck off Luther --which she really didn't want to do. I like that tear that welled up in her eye as she gagged on it at the end.
    Next, we placed Jen in a strappado with a spreader bar. Still quite nervous about the whole affair she couldn't understand why we wanted to use that spreader bar. This is when Jen received her first ever paddling. Her ass turned fiery red in no time and she slipped into a whole different Jen. Gone with the questions and in with the wet pussy and heavy breathing. She was shaking by the time the Eroscillator hit her clit --she made some awesome noise when that happened. You get some nice close-ups of that puss. Frankly, you might even be able to smell it the close-up is so close. Next, Jen gets hogtied onto the bench and made to orgasm against her will. She's quite vocal about the whole affair. Afterward, we pull out the TENS unit for her first ever experience with electricity. It's merely a get acquainted session this time around. She's then tied standing with her arms in a box tie. When the Eroscillator touches her clit you'll swear a spaceship is taking off. She shakes, screams, curses and cums. You'd almost think she were having a baby right then and there. It honestly sounds downright painful. Probably doesn't help that her lovely tits are all juiced up either. She is completely wiped out at the end of this scene.
    The next scene has Jen tied standing with her wrists brought up over her head. Clothespins are applied to her nipples. A huge, noisy orgasm is ripped from her with the Eroscillator. It really, really sounds painful. When Jen Os she goes somewhere else entirely. If her arms weren't tied above her head she'd clearly be unable to stand. Enjoy

Duration: 22:15

File size: 121.7 MB
    Download Into The Attic Jen

[b]Into The Attic Katie [/b]

Into The Attic Katie

25 year old Katie showed up on a cold December morning. After her interview she gets her elbows and wrists tied together and then asked to suck off Luther. After she gets enough spit on it she's made to turn around and mount it. It takes a minute for her to get it inside and she lets us know it's the biggest dildo she's ever had in her cunt. A couple of minutes into fucking it she's made to go back to sucking it off for your pleasure. Afterward we have a little pussy/asshole inspection. She's made to wink that asshole at us and then blow some wind through it.
    Next scene has Katie in a hogtie on the tall table. There she gets a canning on her ass cheeks and her first ever pussy whipping. She really has an ass ripe for a flogging --so that's what we did. By the time the Hitachi touches her clit her pussy is leaking cum juice. Her ass looks very nice squirming around while poo juice secrets from her hole. The Face Cam is setup to catch every reaction. Finally she's allowed to cum with a pained look on her face. Her time on the table isn't over yet, however. Next we ring gag her and pop Big Blue in her cunt. She manages the whole thing. That's followed by the Hitachi on her clit. This combination brings oceans of cum onto the table and a good deal of slobber from her mouth. She gets fucked pretty hard by Big Blue. Next scene has Katie bound in a chair immobilized. We suck her clit into our clear acrylic tube until she lets us know it's painful. Then we attach electrodes to her nipples and crank out the electricity. Lots of slobber runs down her chest as she drools through the ring gag. After much pussy torture she is allowed to have an O.
    Next scene we tied her elbows and wrists together, pull that up to the ceiling and then put a spreader bar on her ankles. She gets a ball gag, nipple clamps and a crotch rope to round out the predicament. Now we cane, paddle and flog her ass. The Face Cam catches all her reactions. Just before an orgasm is ripped through her panties and crotch rope we made certain to flog her cunt first.
    Next scene has Katie in a hogtie where we make her struggle to ring our service bell on the other side of the room. Once she rings it with her nose she's rewarded with a nice hearty orgasm.

Duration: 1:07:09

File size: 368.4 MB
    Download Into The Attic Katie

[b]Into The Attic Luna[/b]

Into The Attic Luna

24 year old Luna is Into The Attic on her first visit. Tall, large breasts that needed punishing and a little nervous. Let's get started.
    Luna first finds herself presented with a four foot high by 2' x 2' clear cage to climb into. The cage is so clear initially, you can't even see the sides. She's asked to climb in fully clothed; scarf, coat, long pants, boots. She's told to change clothes in spite of the electrical pads sitting on the bottom of the cage. Once inside, the cage is suspended and swung as we watch her change into a latex shirt and clear stiletto heels. Her tits are so big she can't get the latex shirt to even look like it wants to fit properly. A couple of times we see she shocks herself, becoming surprised. She gets interviewed. It doesn't take long before the cage begins to fog up. Once naked, she's asked to put her big tits up against the glass and squish them for us. To put her box up there too. By the time she gets the too small heels on she's got the cage all fogged up so she grabs the squeegee hanging on the wall and starts to clear the glass for us. Since she told us she likes to masturbate so much she gets a couple of items to play with inside; a large dildo and a small Hitachi. She entertains us with a little peep show as her cage fogs up and gets swung again.
    Luna finds herself being placed into a strappado. A spreader bar is attached to her ankles and she has copper sheets placed beneath her feet. A microphone is placed near her neck that controls the electricity running into the copper under her feet. Each time she makes a sound she will be shocked. The nipples on her 36DD tits are tied off the floor beneath her. Right away there is a sound, she gets shocked, freaks out and bucks which pulls one of her nipple clamps off. Let's try again. Once the clamp is returned she gets flogged on her ass. She's asked questions. She's flogged more. She keeps getting shocked. Pools of drool keep slapping the floor. The Hitachi is brought out and she goes into La La Land. She makes these moaning sounds like she's in need of something. I make her ask you, The Viewer, to "please put a rope around my neck because it will make my orgasm better". It was pretty tough to understand her, what with her first ball gag stuffed in her mouth and everything else that was going on. But after a couple of tries she got it out. Once the neck rope is installed the electricity gets turned up and she's flogged further. She tries desperately to keep from pulling off the nipple clamps. More electricity is applied and then the Hitachi is brought to bear on her hairy cunt. Within just a minute or so she starts to spray. Heaving amounts of fluid are ejected. This is one of those rare types of sprays that also contains the girls cum. It's a mixture of light and heavy fluids. It just sort of hangs in the air. She makes a serious mess. Without permission. She pulls a nipple clamp off. Now she's begging to cum again. We see she's starting to spray just a little as she begs for permission. I tell her to ask me to turn up the electricity. She's desperate. She's begging as wads of spit and long strings of mucous are falling from her face holes. She keeps begging and I keep telling her to ask me for more power. She begs. She tells me it already "fucking hurts". Finally she relents and ask me to turn it up so she can have her orgasm. She quietly tells us she is cumming. She doesn't want to set the microphone off. As she breathes big bubbles of spit emerge around her lower lip. Appearing and disappearing with the cycle of her breath.
    Now Luna finds herself about to meet Luther. She had told me earlier that she wondered if it was a real thing. Wonder no more. Luna is going to give us a Luther first. She's going to have a Neti Pot before getting started with the attack. With her elbows brought together behind her back she gives herself an ITA Neti Pot; she runs about a cup of saline through her nose and then greets Luther. She starts by getting a full three inches down right away. Occasionally she will caress it with her tongue, like she's making love to it, before deep throating it again. I ask her to gag on it. Again. Again. She assures me she likes to suck cock, just not ones.
    Luna now finds herself getting her big 36DD's tied up. Once they are bound they get flogged. Once the flogging gets up to a nice painful level she sort of just leaves her mouth open and closes her eyes. Then the cane comes out. Her giant breasts will be punished for being so large. And so they are. Caned until she has bright marks appearing. Her pain level brought right up to maximum and then she's ring gagged. Her thighs are caned. Her tits are caned again. The Hitachi gets placed on her cunt. She gets weak. Desperate. She asks to cum. Denied. Instead, I tell her to ask you, The Viewer, to flog her titties. In fact, I make her just keep asking you this over and over and over again. Her need is so desperate that she has a very difficult time delivering the line. Very distracted. But I make her keep doing it --in spite of the ring gag and all the drool falling from her mouth. After she has a massive orgasm in her panties I take them off, wipe up all the fluids she's ejected onto the floor, then ring the panties out over her head and stuff them in the hole the ring gag left in her face. Naturally, I tape that in with clear tape. In fact, I tape up her entire head. I use way more tape than necessary; her face all contorted. Once she's all taped up she gets electrodes attached to her nipples. When she feels the electricity in them she audibly gasps. The Hitachi is placed on her cunt and she quickly ask permission to cum. She's allowed several orgasms before being told to lie down on the floor, next to the huge wet spot she's made. She is promptly placed in a hogtie, feet caned and brought off to a spraying orgasm. When she's done, she's told to wiggle her way over into the big wet spot she's left.

Duration: 1:02:38
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 927.0 MB
    Download Into The Attic Luna

[b]Into The Attic Syn[/b]

Into The Attic Syn

21 year old Syn was a newspaper responder --and a little hottie. She'd only messed around with BDSM just a little in her personal life. After her
    interview, undressing, and Luther action we got right down to business. She gets placed in a very tough position. Her elbows and wrists are bound behind her. Then she is bent at the waist with her arms brought up over her head and secured to a post. While still wearing her stilettos a spreader bar is fastened to her ankles. This leaves her ass and legs ready for abuse. We start by canning the back of her thighs and ass. Her creamy white skin shows every smack of the weapon. This is more than she's ever handled before and her heavy breathing says it all. She gets a good pussy whipping followed by a pretty harsh flogging on her ass and puss. By this time she's having trouble keeping on her feet. She's rewarded with the Hitachi and Eroscillator.

Duration: 1:03:39

File size: 349.6 MB
    Download Into The Attic Syn

[b]torture factory sunny[/b]

torture factory sunny

Release Year: 2013
    Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Model Sunny extreme humilation in factory, ard tied scenes compilation. Enjoy!

Format: flv
    Duration: 1:04:38
    Video: 640x512, FLV1, 195kbps
    Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
    Download torture factory sunny

[b]Twitchy and Wet, Part 1[/b]

Twitchy and Wet, Part 1

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

912 and PD go nuclear in a face-slapping, cock-sucking, breast-bashing Live Feed that reeks of corporal like you?ve never seen corporal before. Pd whips, beats, slaps, and canes like the Hounds of Hell are nipping at his heels. You get the sense that 912 has promised herself, she won?t give in. This is play for the love of it, when you?ve blown away the limits and you don?t give a damn.

Part One starts with 912 bound in a hogtie. This moves quickly to strangulation and gets more raw as the minutes pass. He beats her feet with a cane, ties her toes agonizingly tight, and canes her again. Then her wrists are wrenched up high behind her back, and the rope is tied off around her neck. She sucks cock as she chokes. Her face is slapped. Then more cock.

Lying on her stomach, 912?s feet are bound to a post and her soles receive some hellish rapid caning. Her neck is hoisted in the air, throttling her. As she?s caned and slapped, her mouth is stuffed with cock. PD takes more and more of her, relentless, hitting her harder if she flinches.

Heavy metal balls are shackled to each of her ankles. Her wrists are shackled above her head. 912?s double D tits just beg to be ripped and pawed. So PD punches and slaps. And 912? The slut gets wet. Out comes the flogger, whipping her breasts. The tip of a singletail works itself into a knot, devastating 912?s breasts, leaving a mass of terrifying marks. Lurid mottled welts coalesce on the surface of her skin against a background of deep bruising.

Little does 912 know, the worst is yet to come.

Format: real
    Duration: 56:54
    Video: 320x240, RV40

File size: 144.2 MB
    Download Twitchy and Wet, Part 1

[b]Violets January Livefeed[/b]

Violets January Livefeed

Studio: Insex

It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PDs ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadnt realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PDs ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. Pd pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down. Then it got worse. I was instructed to lie on a clear sheet of vinyl that PD had prepared for a special scene. He folded another sheet over me, and began taping down the edges. Then the suction began, and with a high pitched squeal, the vacuum suctioned the two pieces of vinyl together! After several starts and stops, I was finally vacuum sealed and hung, like a bag of violet colored candy or a packaged doll. I cannot begin to express the utter horror I felt in this situation. There was pressure all around me, my nose was actually pinched shut, and even though it was clear vinyl, I could not see anything, my eyes had been squeezed shut too. I had to struggle to expand my diaphragm, and it was hard to breathe. I feared not getting enough air, and wondered what would happen if I fainted, would PD be able to tell? Would I still be able to hold the tube in my mouth that supplied me with precious air or would the vacuum suck that out too? I had ear plugs in and I couldnt hear anything PD was saying, I was alone with this terrible pressure all around me and despite knowing PD, and having worked with him for so long I could not put aside this horror, I could not reason at all. Blind terror and panic overwhelmed me, and thank god, PD started pulling me down.

Format: avi
    Duration: 41:59
    Video: 640x480, XviD, 749kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 272.9 MB
    Download Violets January Livefeed