Thread: >>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

[b]Angel Allwood[/b]

Angel Allwood

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: RealTimeBondage
    Cast: Angel Allwood
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
    Video language: English

In part one of our live BaRS (bondage and rough sex) Sexuallybroken show, Angel Allwood gets the first clue of what exactly she in in for-the most intense, fast paced and relentless dicking down a cunt will ever encounter. All live, no breaks, no mercy. Only the toughest and most eager of pussy can handle what we dish out. Can Angel? Is this real life swinger up to the task? She certainly has done enough homework to prepare?
    We start off with tying off those magnificent melons up and out so that they look fit to bursting. Reshaping her breasts to our pleasure reminds Angel of her purpose in life?to be a cock sheath for any dick that wanders by. A leather blindfold, collar and cuffs reinforces her helpless feeling. Once the present has been properly wrapped up we drop her to her knees and put her to use. One after another the dicks reshape her throat as Angel drools and gurgles.
    This is just the warmup. Angel has a long day ahead of her. When we want to see those pretty blue eyes we rip off the blindfold and Angel stares up at us glassy-eyed and dazed. Her makeup is already destroyed and we are just getting this party started. 10 inches of BBC tattoo their initials on her tonsils as Angel struggles to survive her training.
    Time to move onto the main course. We yank her up and bend her over, sinking home to the hilt. Angel yelps in appreciation as she is throughly plowed. We take her from both ends, turning Angel into a sex sandwich. She is finally starting to get an idea of what exact;y she is in for today. We drop this dazed MILF down to her knees to await the next position. Angel crouches down in a mist of tangled hair and smeared makeup, drool covered and dazed. Part two should be even better...

Format: mp4
    Duration: 18:08
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7214kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

File size: 973.1 MB
    Download Angel Allwood

[b]A Submissive Mind[/b]

A Submissive Mind

Studio: Realspankingsfilms

A Submissive Mind is a behind the scenes look delving deep into Kailees mind before, during, and after a spanking session. Featuring exclusive interviews, which grant a unique and personal perspective into Kailees preparation, and emotional afterthoughts. Mr. Daniels and Kailee partake in a hard dungeon spanking, releasing Kailees emotions and tears.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:35:01
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 715.8 MB
    Download A Submissive Mind

[b]Yx 24H Live Feed Part 3 Yx Cybil 3[/b]

Yx 24H Live Feed Part 3 Yx Cybil 3

Studio: Insex

My hands were secured behind me and I was placed in the box with my head protruding through the top. I saw the plastic bubble shaped cover that Pd was going to put over my head, and that was when the nervousness started. Hmmm, I thought, there isnt much room in that cover at all for the bugs to run around?theyre going to be near my head no matter what.

Format: avi
    Duration: 26:15
    Video: 720x576, xvid, 1245kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

File size: 301.5 MB
    Download Yx 24H Live Feed Part 3 Yx Cybil 3

[b]Work Shop Warrior[/b]

Work Shop Warrior

Studio: Everydayslaves

This website is my way of merging two of my passions - Documentary film making and lifestyle Bdsm. I personally live in a Bdsm relationship myself. This lifestyle is not so different from most relationships. My goal is to show it to you in all its reality, while trying to stimulate your own dark sexual desires and fantasies ."

Duration: 17:27
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2091kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 283.5 MB
    Download Work Shop Warrior

[b]Wasteland [/b]

Wasteland

Release Year: 2015
    Studio: Wasteland
    Cast: Lily
    Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Rope & Steel Bondage, Strict Bondage, spanking, suspension, electrostimulation, torture

Tied, spread eagle to the bed and blindfolded?Master sits back and just watches her, like a lion watching his prey. Lily?s mind starts to wander. She remembers other days, days filled with pain, passion and pleasure. Master waits, waits for the perfect time, because timing really is everything. The longer he waits, the deeper Lily?s mind goes.

Duration: 12:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2752kbps

File size: 263.5 MB
    Download Wasteland

[b]Violet Monroe Strictly Bound...(Feb 2015)[/b]

Violet Monroe Strictly Bound...(Feb 2015)

Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

Everyone dungeon should have one. A bound and gagged pet just waiting to have all of her holes stuffed full of hard cock. Today our pet does by the name of Violet Monroe with long red hair, creamy skin and big blue eyes that beg for the type of rough handling that Sexuallybroken specializes in. She waits for us where she belongs. On her knees.
    We start out with a vibrator directly on that tender pussy and a hand on her throat. The breath play and pleasure make our pet moan and we reward her with a hard cock directly up her tender cunt. Violet gurgles through her big black ball gag and the sound is no delightful we remove the gag to better hear her cum.
    Violet is rag doll fucked all over every inch of the mattress, flipped into every position and angle our dick so desires. Brutal epic messy deepthroat and a total retraining of her pussy by huge cock blasts her into sexual subspace. Our pet is starting to grasp the true meaning of sexuallybroken. This is her purpose in life. To be a bag of holes for our use.

Duration: 13:31
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6741kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

File size: 678.0 MB
    Download Violet Monroe Strictly Bound...(Feb 2015)

[b]Velma Dearmonds Small Pussy Takes Huge Cock[/b]

Velma Dearmonds Small Pussy Takes Huge Cock

Studio: Sexual Disgrace

Chains scare me. They remind me of prisoners. Maybe thats why my new Master used them to bind me down. I didnt want to struggle too much. My arms and legs were chained to a post, a single crate keeping me from hanging there. Im not sure why I deserved such sexual disgrace. Its what I kept thinking as he fucked me deep. Im usually tight and shallow. He didnt care. He went as fast as he wanted, pushing his cock in me as deep as he could. I kept pleading for mercy. I couldnt handle his massive dick. Yet, instead, he brought out a fucking machine with a dildo just like him, only on crack, going faster than any guy Ive been. I couldnt whine. He had me by my hair, holding it in place to deep throat every inch he owns.

Duration: 23:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2869kbps
    Audio: 102kbps

File size: 502.0 MB
    Download Velma Dearmonds Small Pussy Takes Huge Cock

[b]Two Slave Girls Inquisition[/b]

Two Slave Girls Inquisition

Genres: punish bondage slave bdsm dominate submission latex spanking bound dominatrix whip

Master introduces the two slave girl on a leash to the torture chamber and alternately takes care of them. Turn up the clips, chains, whips, in lashed position torturing them.

Duration: 1:05:18
    Video: 600x480, XviD, 1656kbps
    Audio: 54kbps

File size: 823.0 MB
    Download Two Slave Girls Inquisition

[b]Tri-Hanging Canagirls 3 Piedra Lorelei Mary Sean[/b]

Tri-Hanging Canagirls 3 Piedra Lorelei Mary Sean

Studio: Insex Archives

Fresh, innocent, unsure, they fidget nervously before the cameras, answering his questions guardedly. You have to wonder whats going through their heads as he begins to wrap the ropes expertly around their young naked skin. Are their panties wet with arousal when they feel his bondage embrace their limbs? Are they overwhelmed with urges they have never felt before? Was it all that they expected? Or maybe something more? In the third canagirls article, four newcomers submit themselves to PDs skillful hands for the first--and last--time.Piedra, a gorgeous Brazilian with curly hair and creamy chocolate skin, had never experimented with bondage before, though she often had fantasies of being a bad girl. PD doesnt waste time, tying her down to her chair immediately after the interview and holding her legs spread with rope. He cuts off her clothes, exposing her toned, curvaceous body. Supple breasts are tied with leather and a posture collar is clasped tightly around her neck. Yanked up to a stand, she balances on six-inch heels while PD flogs her tender flesh. He suspends her to continue with the flogging. She is then introduced to Mr. Pogo. Helplessly, she whines through her gag.Lorelei, an exotic dancer, came to Insex for an intense experience. And that is exactly what she gets. Gagged and bound with elbows touching, a nose hook gives her a cute pig snout. Standing on tall heels with her hair as her only support, she does a special dance for PD. Tied on the floor with arms Japanese style and legs folded and spread, she is left to struggle alone. Returning, PD ties her breasts with leather. Lifted completely into the air, she hangs by her tits.Petite with fiery, short hair, 21 year-old Mary finds that Insex is somewhat different than the soft bondage she does with her boyfriend. Standing with cuffs locking her ankles together, she removes all her clothing. Her arms are secured with leather overhead and she is suspended by her wrists. Small cuffs pull her big toes together; a chain attached to them anchors her to the floor. Her lithe, smooth body is stretched out, vulnerable. Moaning, she scans the room, begging desperately with her eyes.PDs final victim, Sean, is a sarcastic vixen with pale skin and flaming red hair. He subdues her quickly, cuffing her ankles to a spreader bar and adding a metal collar and hand cuffs. After her blue sundress is cut off, she sits on the ground, burdened by her bondage. Impatiently, she waits for the action to begin again. PD silences her with a gag and pulls a stocking over her head. He wraps black tape around her eyes and mouth. Making her even more helpless, he tapes her hands, ties both of her legs, and leaves her alone to languish on the floor.She learns, just like the others. He teaches them well. And they all come around, eventually.

Duration: 53:27
    Video: 320x240, DivX 5, 779kbps

File size: 359.2 MB
    Download Tri-Hanging Canagirls 3 Piedra Lorelei Mary Sean

[b]Training Of H 7 Hazel Hypnotic and Pd[/b]

Training Of H 7 Hazel Hypnotic and Pd

Studio: Real Time Bondage

Hazel Hypnotic isnt even done with her 24 hour live feed but we have to go over some things with her. Her sins are numerous and she is going to have to answer for them. We have a special guest on hand and he is going to air his grievances all over her body. Her cheeks are beet red after the barrage of slaps that he rains down on her. Her face is slick from his spit and her tears. She is crying as she tries to choke out the words he is telling her to say, both from the intensity of the humiliation and the pain of her situation. She has failed to satisfy our members so far. Our next demand is probably the most taxing so far, so it is a good thing we have mentally prepared her. She swears she will last for this one. When we apply the clamps to her tits she insists she can bear it. When we attach the electrodes to them she doesnt even hesitate. And when she is done screaming for the intense electrical shocks she tells us, without a doubt, that she can take even more. That is when the current switches to her cunt and she regrets opening her mouth.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 47:49
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 567.8 MB
    Download Training Of H 7 Hazel Hypnotic and Pd