Schuettlers Forum
Page 417 of 813 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 8121

Thread: >>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

[b]Multiple Bondage Orgasms[/b]

Multiple Bondage Orgasms

Genres: BDSM, Bondage
    Video language: English

Then he put a spreader bar with an attached metal anal plug on me. Every time I moved my legs I fucked myself. Being in this helpless position he started to make me orgasm with a powerful vibrator

Format: mov (QuickTime)
    Duration: 16:14
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 844kbps
    Audio: 58kbps

File size: 107.5 MB
    Download Multiple Bondage Orgasms

[b]Moonglow - Tinas Torn Up[/b]

Moonglow - Tinas Torn Up

Tina's Torn Up involves Tina Jones, who you may have seen in Doctor's Remedy, like all of us, is naughty from time to time. But her misdemeanors only make her feel very guilty. This video is a record of how she clears her guilty conscience. You are about to see Tina accept 100 strokes of the cane in order to help her be of her self-conscious guilt. Moonglow West guarantees that all 100 strokes were administered to the full. The action will be shown from different positions.
    Crop stick whipping across both ass cheeks, leaving welts that look like they're going to split open. Tina needs this from a 40+ white guy that's fully clothed in a suit. She starts off fully clothed as well, then gets out of all that and her master is actually quite compassionate with a forgiving hug at the end.

File size: 582.2 MB
    Download Moonglow - Tinas Torn Up

[b]Moby Fuck - I'm Gord's Toy[/b]

Moby Fuck - I'm Gord's Toy

You get to watch me in Gords outfit, catsuit and ballet heels, getting a leather mask with metal head cage screwed on tight onto my head. Im strapped into ultra bondage onto the radio controlled "Mobi-Fuck". You have to watch this to believe it! What an amazing and intense workout my pussy had. Oh yeah - I almost forgot to mention the electricity pads that were on my ass Gord could activate with the remote control. Gord sure did have fun with me that day!

Duration: 29:26
    Video: 600x338, AVC (H.264), 1218kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 276.6 MB
    Download Moby Fuck - I'm Gord's Toy

[b]Milf India Summer bound ragdoll fucked without mercy bru...

Milf India Summer bound ragdoll fucked without mercy brutal deepthroat and multiple orgasms HD

Release Year: 2015
    Genres: punish bondage slave bdsm dominate submission latex spanking bound dominatrix whip

India Summer is one of a kind. Eager, enthusiastic and down to fuck like a weasel in heat. The reason we keep inviting this stunning MILF back is that she delivers her A game every single time. She loves this sort of thing, it is why she gets up each morning. She craves being taken apart and undone by the dick. And we are givers like that. Today is your lucky day India.

Bound in a strict and unforgiving tie that keeps her legs open and her elbows restrained, India is wide open and ready for access. She is gagged and drooling, the rope keeping her completely immobilized. She can not even shift, only her eyes dart around. A man watches from the corner, hard cock and vibrator in hand. She knows what is about to happen. We approach and lay down that vibrator on her exposed cunt. India cums almost immediately, her pussy is on a hair trigger and ready to go.

The orgasms warm her up for the throat training. We remove her gag and replace it with cock. It is a brutal pounding deepthroat blowjob. A second, even bigger cock steps up and makes full use of that experienced throat. The drool pours out and coats her bright blue dress. All the while, her pussy makes a tempting target. We can wait no longer and haul her bound body onto the fuckbox. The box puts her at the perfect height for full access to both ends. We do not hesitate a single moment, and plunge home to the hilt.

Both cocks bury themselves deep inside India as she cums over and over, her face flush and a look of ecstasy in her eyes. Her makeup and hair are destroyed and drool covered. Her eager holes are fucked wide open. Her bondage keeps her immobilized as what is left of her brains vanish. She is too spent to twitch. THAT is how you sexually break a bitch! You are welcome back anytime India...

Format: mp4
    Duration: 17:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

File size: 856.6 MB
    Download Milf India Summer bound ragdoll fucked without mercy brutal deepthroat and multiple orgasms HD

[b]Medieval Torture Witches[/b]

Medieval Torture Witches

Release Year: 2011
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Costumes

This witch, devil mistress (possessed by the devil). Falls into the hands of the inquisitors, who, with the help of well-known methods in the Middle Ages (the whip, hanging upside down, the fire and the Spanish horse, heal her sinful. A happy ending.

Duration: 1:14:49
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 819.9 MB
    Download Medieval Torture Witches

[b]Medical Restraints and Orgasms [/b]

Medical Restraints and Orgasms

Master told me, and put a glass with white wine in front of me. But how do you when you cannot use your arms? "Use your mouth, slavegirl." And so I took the glass with my mouth. Deep inside the Medical Toys Clinic I was tested again. This time put into a Sinvention sensory deprevation hood, arm corsets, super tight latex catsuit and my 8 inch ballet boots. There was no escape, I couldn't bend my arms and the more I struggled the more I got turned on. I was told to use the vibrator on my clit and that I would only be set free if my orgasmic response would be satisfying. Watch as I wiggle and squirm, blind and deaf, and errupt into multiple orgasms from the powerful vibrator against my clit. Did I pass the test? Download this exclusive video and find out now!

Duration: 12:27
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1114kbps
    Audio: 61kbps

File size: 107.5 MB
    Download Medical Restraints and Orgasms

[b]Meat Slap - Sasha[/b]

Meat Slap - Sasha

Studio: Infernalrestraints

For the hot, young Sasha coming to Infernal Restraints means living out her fantasies. In her everyday life she dreams of being restrained, punished and . But only when she comes to PD can she really experience that.First she wants to be dehumanized and denigrated. The feeling of being a piece of meat is too appealing to pass on. PD hangs her up from the ceiling with a sack over her head. She wont need to see anything to follow his directions.What she wants is for PD to fuck her and tell her how good she is. The most she is going to get is a chance to suck his dick.On the floor he wants to pose and fondle her. The fiddle will keep her hands out of the way and makes and excellent hard point for moving her around. The spreader bar has her almost doing a split and the way it shows off her holes gives PD an idea. She still hasnt suffered enough to earn time with his cock, but he will let her fuck herself if she can manage it under these conditions.

Duration: 40:57
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 460.6 MB
    Download Meat Slap - Sasha

[b]Master decided to give me an intense experience on the b...

Master decided to give me an intense experience on the bondage rack

I was visiting Mark from Serious Bondage and my Master decided to give me an intense experience on the bondage rack. I was locked into the rack and I couldn't move at all. The rack squeezed me to make breathing very hard. On top of that Mark placed a Magic Wand right on my clit. First he teased me with putting it in a position where I could feel it but not really enjoy it. Then he pushed it on my crotch to make me aware of it and to feel it. After a while he decided to open my zipper and to put it directly on my clit. I came not only once but twice and asked for mercy at the end.

Duration: 13:16
    Video: 600x338, AVC (H.264), 648kbps
    Audio: 61kbps

File size: 69.2 MB
    Download Master decided to give me an intense experience on the bondage rack

[b]Marry Dream[/b]

Marry Dream

Release Year: 2015
    Genres: punish bondage slave bdsm dominate submission latex spanking bound dominatrix whip

A russian girl, Marry Dream has an audition with Pierre Woodman. She will answer general questions about her life and sexual fantasies and experience. Then Marry Dream will undress to show her body naked. She will be asked to show her body in doggy style and missionary position on a sofa.
    Then Pierre convince Marry Dream to have a 100% natural sex with him, and he will make her an Anal demonstration of his secret technic. This is Marry Dream sex Testing casting X !

Duration: 1:16:56
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1366kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

File size: 835.1 MB
    Download Marry Dream

[b]Majority - Detained Five[/b]

Majority - Detained Five

Studio: Harmony Concepts

Two spectacular females are stripped down to their underwear and detained in a series of appetizing bondages and gaggages. Lots of black-seamed stockings, delectable lingerie and even a lengthy glimpse of the bound and gagged ladies wearing fetish slave outfits. Then come six vignettes of scruptiously-sexy Megan Porter in bondages showcasing crotchropes, a ring gag and a see-thru mesh body stocking. And there are showcase barefoot and topless bondages as well!

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:34:00
    Video: 320x240, XviD, 932kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 736.0 MB
    Download Majority - Detained Five