Schuettlers Forum
Page 611 of 813 FirstFirst ... 111511561601609610611612613621661711 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 8121

Thread: >>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

[b]Insex - Peaches[/b]

Insex - Peaches

Release Year: 2000
    Studio: Insex
    Cast: Peaches
    Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Rope & Steel Bondage, Strict Bondage, spanking, suspension, electrostimulation, torture, Realtime Show

Peaches studies web design and saw insex on the internet. She has never done bondage before but wants to try it out. What better place to start then insex?

Tied to a chair, a huge ballgag into her mouth, while pd reveals all assets this beautifull redhead brought along.
    One leg tied to the chair, the other tied to one of her breasts, she learns that bondage is about dicipline.

She's reacting well with foot torture. She's reacting even better to tickling.
    Her beautiful big breast just scream for attention and pd is only to happy to give those breasts all the attention they want!
    A makeshift breast press looks just stunning on this girl!

When she's flogged, she makes the most beautiful noises. When her head is taped she is flogged some more, but she tries to kick pd, so her toes are secured to clamps on her labia. Now she has something to think about.

Then she's standing on toe boots, dressed in a rubber corset and face-hugger, while her hair is tied up to a pulley. Her tied breasts look like ballons hanging from her torso while she's flogged and caned.

She excercises in a threadmill-like contraption. She suffers so nicely when she's trying to deal with the impossible footwear, while her nipples are pulled up in the air by strings, attached to a bit in her mouth.

She's hogtied on a box, her tits hanging over the edge. Ballgag and nose-rods making her look like a piggy. Perfect scenario for some tit caning.
    The pressure on her breasts is increased by lifting her up in the air by the ropes on her breasts.

More rope-bondage. It looks like the tying and man-handling turns her on. Is she a bondage-slut?

Format: real
    Duration: 1:06:12
    Video: 320x240, RV20
    Audio: 31kbps

File size: 107.5 MB
    Download Insex - Peaches

[b]Insex - S4's Training[/b]

Insex - S4's Training

Cast: The Doll
    Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Rope & Steel Bondage, Strict Bondage, spanking, suspension, electrostimulation, torture, Realtime Show
    Video language: English

A china doll has skin of porcelain and eyes of glass. Eggshell porcelain is very thin, translucent to light and resonant when struck. That?s what makes the best dolls.

Duration: 34:02
    Video: 240x180, RV20
    Audio: 8kbps

File size: 19.9 MB
    Download Insex - S4's Training

[b]Insex - Tyler Scot's Live Feed November 19 ()[/b]

Insex - Tyler Scot's Live Feed November 19 ()

Cast: Tyler, 822

It?s Tyler and 822 versus Time. Five predicament tortures allotted twenty minutes each, steadily increase in pain to see who breaks. Tyler takes clothespins, a torturous hogtie suspension from ankles and wrists, and a barbecue in which she?s the meat. Enfant terrible 822, fights and fusses her way through a predicament that involves nipple clamps, a hair tie, and a bucket of water.

Duration: 1:18:11
    Video: 160x120, RV30
    Audio: 43kbps

File size: 127.2 MB
    Download Insex - Tyler Scot's Live Feed November 19 ()

[b]Insex - Yx 24h Live Feed Part 1[/b]

Insex - Yx 24h Live Feed Part 1

Cast: Yx

As I lowered my body into the water, I realized that it felt cold?not freezing cold, but uncomfortable cold.
    I could deal with that, I thought. This would be easy compared to some of the plans that I knew Pd had for me.
    Once my body was in, Pd lowered this grill over the tub, so that I had about 4 inches between the water level and the top of the grill.

Duration: 1:19:43

File size: 129.6 MB
    Download Insex - Yx 24h Live Feed Part 1

[b]Insex - Yx 24h Live Feed Part 2[/b]

Insex - Yx 24h Live Feed Part 2

Cast: Yx, Cybil, Violet

"My hands were secured behind me and I was placed in the box with my head protruding through the top. I saw the plastic bubble shaped cover that Pd was going to put over my head, and that was when the nervousness started. Hmmm, I thought, there isn't much room in that cover at all for the bugs to run around...they're going to be near my head no matter what."

Duration: 23:39

File size: 38.4 MB
    Download Insex - Yx 24h Live Feed Part 2

[b]Insex - Yx 24h Live Feed part 2[/b]

Insex - Yx 24h Live Feed part 2

Cast: Yx, Cybil, Violet

"My hands were secured behind me and I was placed in the box with my head protruding through the top. I saw the plastic bubble shaped cover that Pd was going to put over my head, and that was when the nervousness started. Hmmm, I thought, there isn't much room in that cover at all for the bugs to run around...they're going to be near my head no matter what."

Duration: 34:42

File size: 56.6 MB
    Download Insex - Yx 24h Live Feed part 2

[b]Intotheattic - 01-20-2011 - Tre[/b]

Intotheattic - 01-20-2011 - Tre

Release Year: 2011
    Studio: Intotheattic
    Cast: Tre

19 year old Tre came back Into The Attic for her second ever bondage experience. This time she said she wanted to try more neck play and a some dildo action. You see, Tre is a lesbian and has never had a dildo, let alone a real cock, in her pussy. She doesn?t even use a vibrator. JR is going to give her what she wants in spades.
    When we find Tre she is dressed up in sexy pink lingerie with hose turning her into a girlie girl. JR has already mounted her to a wooden post with her back to it. Under her feet is a copper pad and in the small of her back is another electrode. She has been securely tied to the post, from her feet all the way up to her neck, with her arms above her head...

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:01:19
    Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 907.6 MB
    Download Intotheattic - 01-20-2011 - Tre

[b]Intotheattic - 01-21-2010 - Sophia St. James[/b]

Intotheattic - 01-21-2010 - Sophia St. James

Release Year: 2010
    Cast: Sophia St. James

Part I
    Big, beautiful and curvaceous --Sophia St. James is back.
    We find Sophia naked, blindfolded, ass hooked and on all fours. Her forearms are bound to her calves. Angel has her on a lead at the end of a hallway. She's "walking" her out into a larger room. It's a slow process for Sophia, however. Unable to move any faster than she is, Angel encourages her to move faster anyway. When the doggy reaches a platform she struggles to get over it. Once she does Angel has her sit & stay while she lay onto her back and proceeds to have the doggy watch her masturbate herself into orgasm. After several minutes of selfless Hitachi use Angel decides to have the doggy lick her cunt instead. As the doggy eats pussy her hooked ass is high in the air and her 38G teats hang pendulum like in the balance. She licks that pussy dutifully, never missing a beat. At least until Angel is ready to be fucked with a giant dildo

Duration: 43:49
    Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1379kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 494.4 MB
    Download Intotheattic - 01-21-2010 - Sophia St. James

[b]Intotheattic - 01-28-2010 - Sophia St. James[/b]

Intotheattic - 01-28-2010 - Sophia St. James

Cast: Sophia St. James

We now find Sophia nude, her arms bound together up over her head. She's on her butt, torso tied to a wooden pallet. Her legs are spread and pulled back. Her ankles tied off to the pallet as well, above her head. She's just sitting there exposed, waiting. When Angel appears she lets Sophia know how beautiful she is. How splayed out her body is. Then she proceeds to place a very small, nasty clothespin on the bridge between her sinuses, bringing a tear to one eye. Then she places row after row of clothespins on her giant 38G breasts.

Duration: 48:51

File size: 551.2 MB
    Download Intotheattic - 01-28-2010 - Sophia St. James

[b]Intotheattic - 02-18-2010 - Tracy[/b]

Intotheattic - 02-18-2010 - Tracy

Cast: Tracy

A perennial girl-next-door, Tracy is found out in the old shed, fully clothed and sitting on her butt. She is chained at the neck to a short wooden post. Her wrists and ankles are manacled to a waist chain. A breath hood covers her head as her warm, golden locks fall out from underneath. The panties she wore down from her trip to see us rest inside the collapsing bag of the breath hood --and trust me, they were soaking wet from her cunt when they went in. After several minutes her position becomes more and more taxing. She keeps trying to lay down instead of sit up but her neck chain is too short to allow that -she just doesn't know it. Her breathing, the collapsing and expanding of the hood quickens. After some time passes she is told to get up and show us her ass. She tries for some two minutes to get standing but in the end she fails to do so. So she's helped up and then her neck re-chained to the ceiling and she's told to turn around so we can inspect her. Her pants are removed. She is told to bend over and spread her cheeks. Her breasts are also exposed. Her breath hood is finally removed so we can see her face. She was clearly sweating in there, mascara running down her cheeks. Her to come out of it was palatable. After removing her pants and exposing her breasts she is made to sit back down, re-chained by the neck to the post and one hand freed. She's now asked to masturbate herself in front of us with her legs spread wide. It doesn't take long for her pussy to start showing the results of her masturbating. What initially was a cum free cunt quickly turned into one that leaked white, creamy fluid. At one point she got a little lost in her jerking off and found herself somewhat embarrassed. After awhile a fuck stick is laid in front of her and she's told to fuck herself with it, to show us how she likes a guy to fuck her. She was smart enough to blow it first before ramming it inside herself. And fuck herself she did, with one hand still manacled behind her back and her neck chained to a post. While she fucks herself I vib her off with the Hitachi. To my surprise she quickly ask me for permission to cum --and when she tears one off she squeals like a little pig for a good two minutes. Then she's made to clean off the incredibly cum slathered fuck stick with her face hole.

Duration: 1:11:22

File size: 805.1 MB
    Download Intotheattic - 02-18-2010 - Tracy