Schuettlers Forum
Page 747 of 813 FirstFirst ... 247647697737745746747748749757797 ... LastLast
Results 7,461 to 7,470 of 8121

Thread: >>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

[b]Amy Brooke has her amazing gaping ass fucked & hooked. M...

Amy Brooke has her amazing gaping ass fucked & hooked. Made to cum & squirt so hard her ass rosebuds

Release Year: 2011
    Studio: Kink: Hogtied
    Cast: Charlie Theron, Amy Brooke

Amy Brooke and her amazing body are back and helpless at Hogtied. This girl deals with bondage as well as anyone we work with. You have to love smoking hot girls that let us work them over.

Bound reverse in a chair with her amazing ass hanging over the edge and her neck bound to the back, Amy finds her self in a unique and vulnerable position. We start by oiling up her ass and adding water to give it an amazing shine.

We then vibrate Amy to her first of many orgasms. However the first one is the strongest and something you don't see everyday. Amy comes so hard that she squirts non stop for about 20 seconds. That's not the amazing part. You have to witness with your own eyes Amy's asshole as it rosebuds to epic proportions as she is cumming. It is one of the most brutal orgasms we have seen to date.

We make her cum over and over. Then, we face fuck her piehole hard and deep. Amy deep throats with the best of them and we keep that cock in the back of her throat! Amy is the perfect sex machine.

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 1:01
    Video: 640x360, VP6F
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 9.1 MB
    Download Amy Brooke has her amazing gaping ass fucked & hooked. Made to cum & squirt so hard her ass rosebuds

[b]Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 3[/b]

Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... More panty gags. adara is being a brat so I smack her face then I go get 2 more pairs of panties. 2 different shades of blue, but both fairly large. It takes me a while, but I finally get them both in.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 22:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

File size: 507.0 MB
    Download Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 3

[b]Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 2[/b]

Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... More panty gags. The first one is held in by a cleave style black taping. I soon realize that the sorority wanted her legs apart. I'm glad I remembered now! I quickly untie her thighs and then I get her right ankle roped up to the back of the chair. I add vetwrap over her gag and then I add a few wraps of microfoam. This makes a very effective gag! I get her left ankle roped up to the back of the chair while adara endures the cruel panty gag. I eventually remove the gag and this time I stuff her mouth with 1 large pair of silk panties. Hmmm it seems you have to wear silk panties if you want to be in this sorority as well! Anyway, I want to leave a little room as I want to cleave gag her with many wraps of an ace bandage, which I do. I start roping her thighs to her calves. I take a break and make her gag tighter by adding a few wraps of black tape. I then continue frogtying her seated as she endures the extra tightness. At the end of the clip I remove the gag and Part 2 ends shortly after.

Duration: 22:04
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

File size: 493.4 MB
    Download Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 2

[b][Small Talk] Schmerz exxtrem Scene #4[/b]

[Small Talk] Schmerz exxtrem Scene #4

Release Year: 2007
    Studio: Small Talk
    Genres: BDSM, Male Dom
    Video language: German

Duration: 18:52
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3766kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 538.3 MB
    Download [Small Talk] Schmerz exxtrem Scene #4

[b][Small Talk] Lust an der qual Scene #1[/b]

[Small Talk] Lust an der qual Scene #1

Release Year: 2006
    Studio: Small Talk
    Genres: BDSM, Male Dom
    Video language: German

Duration: 28:59
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3768kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 827.4 MB
    Download [Small Talk] Lust an der qual Scene #1

[b]Sexually Broken ? Paisley Parker[/b]

Sexually Broken ? Paisley Parker

Studio: Sexually Broken
    Cast: Paisley Parker
    Genres: BDSM, Brunette, Clips, HD, Teens

Paisley Parker ? 18 year old newbie Paisley Parker belted down, blindfolded, vibrated and facefucked by 2 cocks!

Duration: 12:01
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

File size: 603.0 MB
    Download Sexually Broken ? Paisley Parker

[b]Carried Away[/b]

Carried Away

Studio: Jayedwards

Voluptuous Heather is dressing in her bedroom, unaware that a man (Jay) is peeping through her window. Before she knows whats going on, hes broken in and grabbed her! She struggles heartily but hes too strong and soon shes strictly hogtied and ballgagged on her own bed. This is just the start of her day. An escape attempt leads to even tighter ropes, with Heather being carried around and tied in various rooms of the house. Sensing that hes not breaking down her resistance as quickly as hed like, Jay decides to take her to a more remote location. He carries his nude and bound victim out the front door and stuffs her into the trunk of his car -- in full view of neighbors and passing traffic! Now in an abandoned factory, Heather is tied even more harshly. Again Jay lifts her bound body, controlling her completely. Three more exciting scenes -- a strappado with throat ropes, a standing semi-suspension and a semi-balltie on a stool -- and the once feisty brunettes will has finally been broken! The second half of this program features beautiful Cheyenne in some very tasty positions. She starts off bound and harness-gagged in the slave box. Taking her out, Jay again lifts his captive off the ground to show her whos in charge. Two different amazing positions have Cheyenne wobbling on one muscular leg and finally, shes completely off the ground, roped and perched on a free-swinging bar!

Format: real
    Duration: 1:31:00
    Video: 360x240, RV40
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 230.1 MB
    Download Carried Away

[b]Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 4[/b]

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 4

I put her in a very stringent hogtie. I tell her to struggle for me and she does as she is told. Polly does a great job struggling, especially considering how tight her ropes are, while most just give up at this point. After a while, I tie her hair back again and tell her to struggle again, which she does. I take some pics as Polly mmmpphs and endures the hogtie.

Duration: 15:36
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
    Audio: 119kbps

File size: 345.7 MB
    Download Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 4

[b]Deepthroat expert Lotus Lain bent over a box[/b]

Deepthroat expert Lotus Lain bent over a box

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: SexuallyBroken
    Cast: Lotus Lain, Darling, Matt Williams
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Ebony

How about 2 hot bitches? Lotus Lain is a sexy piece of ass. She got into the industry to have better access to the top shelf cock she so deeply craves and brings with her an honest eager enthusiasm.

Duration: 16:21
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6758kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

File size: 822.6 MB
    Download Deepthroat expert Lotus Lain bent over a box

[b]Inappropriate Activity At St. Lukes[/b]

Inappropriate Activity At St. Lukes

Video language: English

A junior teacher has been summoned to Mrs. Ravenscroft's office to explain why she altered exam papers.

Format: avi
    Duration: 48:33
    Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1949kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 741.7 MB
    Download Inappropriate Activity At St. Lukes