Schuettlers Forum
Page 103 of 109 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1082

Thread: BDSM-Bondage,Torture,Fetish,Fucking Machine,Hardcore-The Best For Everyone

Insex - Bagged

Release Year: 2005
    Studio: Insex
    Cast: 1217
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Rough Sex, Metal Device Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking, Electrostimulation
    Video language: English

Hogtied and bagged for her debut appearance, 1217 is locked in a crevette and fucked every which way. She comes without asking (don't they ever learn?), so she's punished. But then she does it again! Caning, punching, slapping, and lots of orgasms. 1217 appears to have a talent.
    hand and foot, gagged and bagged in clear plastic, 1217 writhes on the floor of the basement. PD tightens a rope around her neck and hoists her to her knees. She sways, struggling to breathe. He slices the bag open and pokes her milkers with his knife, then locks her into the crevette, or 1Cscavenger's daughter 1D as it was called during the reign of Henry the VIII. The perfect companion to the rack, the crevette compresses the body rather than stretches it. A metal V that locks 1217's neck to her wrists and ankles, the crevette spreads her wide. PD paws her cunt, plugs it with a vibrating dildo, and leaves her to stew.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:09:23
    Video: 640x480, xvid, 1040kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 598.9 MB

Download Insex - Bagged

Insex - The Hunger Chapter II

Release Year: 2000
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Rough Sex, Metal Device Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking, Electrostimulation

The heat went into the ring, and then into the nipp throughout which the ring was inserted. I just now tried to screech and move away from the hard torment but could do no thing about - it except shriek! He held my teat betwixt his fingers, making the teat ring stand out str8, then this guy touched the cigar to the teat ring.

Duration: 7:39
    Video: 720x576, xvid, 894kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

File size: 68.2 MB

Download Insex - The Hunger Chapter II

Insex - Tandem - 411, 731 - (2003)

Release Year: 2003
    Cast: 411, 731
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Fetish, Torture, Humiliation, Spanking, Rubber

Forget sun and sand and swimsuits and cheesy bars and sleazy boys-all I wanted for my Spring Break was to soak in some suffering and sadism. So, after zooming through my last exam and tossing it on the professor's desk an hour early, I grabbed my bags and bolted to the airport to get my Insex fix.

It was so surreal being displayed in front of everyone in a live feed once again. I had been fantasizing about that moment for so long, and then, finally, there I was, standing with neck collared to a box, basking in my helplessness. Below me, 731's head poked out from the steel case. She was so quiet and still kneeling against the smooth steel, sometimes I almost forgot she was there. But soon enough PD made sure that I would not be distracted, even by his loud Hawaiian shirt. Standing in an arch with head drawn back and ankles bound to 731's neck, I had to calculate every movement in my search for comfort in order to avoid strangling her. This was our first test in cooperation for the night.

Our trials continued with 731 secured to a metal bed with head, wrists, and ankles in stocks while I sat gagged and bound in a chair, knowing that the only thing I could expect was the unexpected. Newcomer ariel was brought out to observe the action in the comfort of her cramped cage. I realized something bad was about to happen because PD turned down the chat's audio to share his evil plans with the members. He covered my eyes with a blindfold then stepped away. Next thing I knew, 731 was shrieking behind me. I would be next, I knew that. But next for what, I couldn't say.

Suddenly, I felt the jolt against my thigh and realized that I had just encountered the dreaded cattle prod for the very first time. It wasn't the pain that got me, so much as the fear and uncertainty. When would he strike next, and where? He just kept stinging me with the thing and all I could do was wail and thrash and then whimper to comfort myself while I waited for the next shock.

Format: real
    Duration: 1:16:01
    Video: 320x240, RV30
    Audio: 43kbps

File size: 123.9 MB

Download Insex - Tandem - 411, 731 - (2003)

BondagebyRequest - Summer Cummings Busty Slave

Nice Bondage and Bdsm video. A slave gets hard bound and restringed with ropes and has to suffer terrible humilliation and punishement from her owner and master.

Format: flv
    Duration: 7:03
    Video: 400x304, AVC (H.264), 287kbps

File size: 21.7 MB

Download BondagebyRequest - Summer Cummings Busty Slave

SpankingBailey - Hard Spank

Time for another visit to the office of dooooom! The next day she was soon across my knee and I gave her a sound spankin

Duration: 2:28
    Video: 480x360, RV40
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 13.0 MB

Download SpankingBailey - Hard Spank

Insex - Fat Camp, Part 1

Release Year: 2005
    Cast: Angelena

Extreme pain, over the top disgracing, and a milk enema start angelene's weight loss program off with a spurt. Insex Fat Camp 1 is the first in a series of live feeds that will monitor angelene's fat. cyd pulls out all the stops, determined to 18whip' poor angelene into shape angelene strips. She claims to be 5? 3" and weigh 133 pounds, but a scale is produced and it says something different. 138 pounds. She's must to stand with legs spread, holding bags of cookies at arm's length. A nose hook makes her look like a piggy. Chocolate bars stuffed in her mouth melt and drip down her chin. A felt tip marker draws circles around the problem areas on her body, naming them appropriately as 18pudge', 18fat', and 18gut' on her belly, arms, ass, and thighs.

Duration: 1:11:31
    Video: 480x320, xvid, 722kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

File size: 548.7 MB

Download Insex - Fat Camp, Part 1

Insex - School of Hard Knots (Tyler, BJ, Charisma)

Release Year: 2000
    Cast: Tyler, BJ, Charisma

An unruly class, betrayal, ducks in a row, initiation, Tyler-Scot's hood piercing.

Duration: 1:39:21
    Video: 352x240, xvid, 794kbps

File size: 676.5 MB

Download Insex - School of Hard Knots (Tyler, BJ, Charisma)

Insex - Punctured (411, 101)

Cast: 411, 101
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Fetish, Torture, Humiliation, Spanking, Rubber

411 and 101 return! Edited footage from their live feed in August of 2001 is great fun. When they're not screaming from pain, even 411 and 101 laugh at their predicament. And as 411 crumples from laughter, 101 crumples from shocks to her cunt. Predicament torture, objectification, and 411's permanent piercings, all in one neat package. It's an Insex moment of agony, hilarity, and history you don't want to miss.

411 stands with arms bound outstretched. She's hooded. A small microphone has been attached near her mouth. 101 appears in sexy latex. For some reason, she looks nervous 13 her pussy is wired with a sound-activated stim. 101 is handed a cane and the fun begins. 101 smacks 411 with the cane. 411 screams, driving a shock deep into 101's cunt. 101 screams. Then they laugh at themselves. 411 is caned, hit with high pressure air, riddled with meany weanies (small nasty clothespins), and her nipples are pinched. But the worst of all, tickling, makes 411 set up a continual howl, which stims 101 repeatedly, who then twists in agony.

The two of them are then transformed into human brooms, the handles of the brooms shoved up their cunts. Their arms are bound behind their backs and posture collars add to the difficulty. They have a sweeping contest. It is not clear just who wins or loses, as afterward, 101 must kneel upon the cement floor. 411's body over her back, doubling the pain to her knees. But 411 is severely caned in this position, her ass and thighs nothing but a mass of welts, cuts, and bruises by the end.

411 is then strapped into a gyn-like device, her marked ass and moist pussy prominently displayed. She sustains temporary piercings to her labia and clit hood, screeching like a cat in heat when a vibrator is applied. The flower of her pussy unfolds, adorned with needles.

Afterwards, PD gives her two permanent piercings, one in each labia. trickles down. 411 looks tired, but calm and happy.

Duration: 26:12
    Video: 320x240, RV40

File size: 66.3 MB

Download Insex - Punctured (411, 101)

Insex - Sound Check (Live Feed) - Lorelie

Cast: Lorelie

"For each ecstatic instant
    We must an anguish pay
    In keen and quivering ratio
    To the ."

Emily Dickinson

In a live feed, Lorelie faces an electrical 1Cexperiment 1D reminiscent of B.F.Skinner, and some of the most brutal caning ever seen on Insex. Courage has nothing to do with fearlessness. Rather something deeper, more rare. You can see it in Lorelie's face, the fear, the quiet determination.

Lorelie is locked in a cage wearing the institutional cuffs that she will wear for the entire feed. The bottom of the cage is made of parallel lengths of copper pipe wired in series. Jumper cables attach them to a shockbox with a digital timer. Lorelie can see the numbers. She knows the exact moment she'll be zapped. It goes on and on, the shocks, accompanied by chaotic sounds. The dread. The anticipation. Not once does she beg for it to stop.

She's seated, her neck secured to the post behind her. Her ankles are pulled wide and tied at head height. Her pussy is complex, orchid-like. She's fucked with an anal probe, then it fucks her ass. Nipple grabbers bite into her tits. He canes her sweet spot unremittingly. Then the soles of her feet. Then he tickles her. A vibrator buries itself in her fattened clit.

Just like she gave herself to the electricity, she gives herself to her want, her craving. Pussy juice pools at the opening of her cunt. She comes beautifully, but she didn't ask to come. You'd think Lorelie would have known better. So he yanks the nipple grabbers off in retribution. But you know it's not enough to satisfy him. There will be more. Much more.

She hangs by her ankles. Pale white skin. Bright red lips. The caning starts. She's poised. Unguarded. You never see her stiffen to block the blow. There's no doubt, Lorelie is the queen of this stage. Her stomach is caned, her breasts. A singletail whips her crotch, wrapping onto her pussy. It's as though she wants to be devastated, ripped to shreds. She's made up her mind. She'll take anything.

A horrid beating follows. Her screams. The ragged red slashes covering her ass. He offers the cane. She kisses it. Then he really lets loose. The worst beating yet. He only stops when she can bring herself to say the word.

Duration: 1:09:37
    Video: 424x240, RV40
    Audio: 94kbps

File size: 226.3 MB

Download Insex - Sound Check (Live Feed) - Lorelie

SocietySm - Daisy Marie

Good MF Domination and Bdsm video. A slave is roughly bound with ropes by her master and has to stand by while he explores punishes and abuse her body in various forms.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 10:37
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 510kbps

File size: 44.9 MB

Download SocietySm - Daisy Marie