Schuettlers Forum
Page 16 of 126 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: >>>Fascinating video BDSM<<<

ElitePain - Ayleen Casting HD

ElitePain - Ayleen Casting HD

Release Year: 2015

After the birthday gift Master Lomp puts four fishing hooks into the pussylips of Gaby. Just for fun. After the movie, you can watch a deleted scene of this movie as an Extra.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 14:34
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 746.0 MB
    Download ElitePain - Ayleen Casting HD

Bound and gagged with tape I give her the full treatment

Bound and gagged with tape I give her the full treatment

Genres: BDSM,bondage
    Video language: English

She is gagged with rope and her wrists are tied behind. I add a crotch rope and some chest ropes. I walk out and watch, seeing the need for more rope...

Format: real
    Duration: 3:23:44
    Video: 640x480, RV40
    Audio: 94kbps

File size: 786.1 MB
    Download Bound and gagged with tape I give her the full treatment

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 4

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 4

Genres: BDSM

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Heavy rocks are hung from the ends of Rachel's nipple nooses, and then I retie her legs apart farther and tighter. Her gag is made much more severe when I add multiple wraps of black tape. I don't stop there though. I continue taping her head to the post, limiting her overall movement even more. I nose hook her next. The whimpering really starts now. Once again, I sit back for a while and watch Rachel suffer. After a while, I realize I forgot the crotchrope.That comes next, and is pulled tight and tied off to another post in front of her. Rachel is being pulled in all directions at this point. By this time both her nipple nooses have slowly slid off. I replace them with some heavy steel clamps. I once again leave Rachel to struggle and moan. This is where Part 4 ends.

Duration: 17:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

File size: 383.0 MB
    Download Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 4

Insex - 92 at the Farm, Part Two

Insex - 92 at the Farm, Part Two

Release Year: 2005
    Studio: Insex
    Cast: 92
    Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Rope & Steel Bondage, Strict Bondage, spanking, suspension, electrostimulation, torture, Realtime Show

For her second day at the farm, 92 takes heavy caning, an ass hook, teeny meany clothespins, the violet wand, extended whipping with a single-tail, and what seems to be her greatest trial - a vibrator. Every position is distressing, intended to wear her to exhaustion. Her body becomes a mass of crisscrossed welts from the cane and the whip, and little red bite marks from the clothespins.

92 stands, a spreader bar between her knees, her arms roped in an upper body harness, and a head harness tied to the pulley above. She?s caned, but it doesn?t seem to have much effect. So the cane strokes get mean. Red slash marks rise on her ass and thighs. Her mascara drips down her cheeks as she cries.

To give her a rest, she?s put into a hogtie. Her ass is loosened with anal beads. The pain of it creates a pool of drool and snot beneath her face. The ass hook slides in as she weeps.

92?s arms are bound above her head, then down to the middle of her back. Teeny meanies chomp the delicate skin about her breasts. Then a violet wand ?kisses? her fattened pussy, her inner thighs, nipples, and breasts. 92 works hard at managing the pain, but she?s soon weeping again. When the vibrator is put to her clit, it seems to be the last straw. She cringes and jerks, then looks away, sobbing.

Bound to a cross, her breasts show the marks from the clothespins. Her pussy is flogged until she asks for the vibrator. But the ministrations of the vibrator seem to have no effect upon her. A single-tail rakes back and forth across her skin. For her, it appears to become a test of endurance. She soon has stripes about her breasts and stomach. The whip is purposefully wrapped around the post, hitting her pussy. By the time that she asks for the vibrator again, nothing will calm her.

92 will be remembered for her tears.

Duration: 36:57
    Video: 320x240, RV40
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 93.5 MB
    Download Insex - 92 at the Farm, Part Two

Knock Out Bondage Part 17 (2005)

Knock Out Bondage Part 17 (2005)

Two exciting stories featuring a variety of interesting knock outs and some great bondage.
    In the first story, Nina stars as a private detective in this thrilling story directed by Loren Chance. There are lots of excellent knock outs and some great bondage provided by Loren. Nina, looking incredible in business skirt outfit and heels, comes to investigate criminal genius Steve and is jumped by Steve and his henchman.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
    Duration: 1:24:26
    Video: 320x240, MP4V, 499kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

File size: 403.6 MB
    Download Knock Out Bondage Part 17 (2005)

Teachers Pet 3

Teachers Pet 3

Studio: Anastasia Pierce Productions

French teacher, Anastasia knows how to captivate the attention of her new student Christina Carter. The restrained and gagged au pair is made to learn quickly and fulfill all her teachers Desires.Bound struggles, gagged with lemons, wicked games and dick on a stick are all part of the learning process! That will teach her to question her teachers authority!

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:12:43
    Video: 640x480, XviD, 1171kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 697.3 MB
    Download Teachers Pet 3

Insex - Sabbatical (Live Feed From January 20, 2002)

Insex - Sabbatical (Live Feed From January 20, 2002)

Release Year: 2005
    Studio: Insex
    Cast: Betty
    Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Rope & Steel Bondage, Strict Bondage, spanking, suspension, electrostimulation, torture, Realtime Show

When betty said she was taking a hiatus, PD decided to give her an experience she wouldn?t soon forget. In her live feed she experiences real torments, reacts with raw emotion, and provides a memorable evening for everyone.

Her suffering begins right away, with unforgiving metal manacles harshly digging into her neck and wrists. Balancing precariously, she wobbles back and forth in a pair of tall, painful heels.

After an hour, her tired toes are given a break. Seated on the floor, a metal bar spreads her legs wide. The tears begin to flow when PD teases her with the cane. He continues to taunt, using a loud metal grinder to spray showers of sparks over her opalescent flesh.

Shoes removed, she stands on stockinged toes, supported by a pulley. Spreading her legs, she pisses into a pail. PD uses her pee-soaked panties as a gag.

After three-hours of pre-show, the real torture begins. PD undresses her right away and ties her arms with rope. Noose tight around her neck, she stands on two blocks of ice. She shivers uncontrollably; face reddens as the noose strangles. Adding to her predicament, PD canes her feet and singletails her chest and thighs. She has no choice but to stand motionless and deal.

Seated cross-legged on a barrel, her arms are bound Japanese-style with neck tied to ankles. Suspended in the Lotus tie, she swings back and forth, shrieking as she flies through the air. PD lowers her back down so she sits on a dildo. Impaled, she spins around over it.

Back on the ground, betty is offered a metal chair to rest in. Straddling its arms, she is belted down with a tight posture collar clasped around her neck. Rubber castration bands are snapped onto her nipples, squeezing them into small, tight bulbs. Tears drip down her cheeks as PD suctions the nipples, compressing them even further. A vibrator provides temporary relief, transforming her sobs to moans.

But soon enough it?s back to the torture. The chair is reclined and her legs are up and spread. Round, full tits are tied tight with leather ? the nipples are still sensitive from her ordeal. Her exposed pussy is held open with clamps. A speculum splays it open even wider. She whimpers, pants, and cries helplessly as PD applies the brass electric wand to her most tender areas. When the speculum is removed, white cream oozes from her poor, abused cunt.

No doubt Insex will be with her in her dreams -- or nightmares -- for a long time to come.

Duration: 1:26:37
    Video: 320x240, RV40

File size: 219.8 MB
    Download Insex - Sabbatical (Live Feed From January 20, 2002)

Adding rope after rope until she is completely tied in her cut out pants

Adding rope after rope until she is completely tied in her cut out pants

Genres: BDSM,bondage

whips me with her hair as I finish my rope work. It was cute but she earns herself a hair tie, I tie her elbows and leave them to enjoy each other company...

Duration: 1:45:43
    Video: 320x240, MP4V, 997kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 846.8 MB
    Download Adding rope after rope until she is completely tied in her cut out pants

barn

barn

Release Year: 2015
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Bondage, Spanking

You'll see Shyanne getting her titties treated in a way you cannot imagine a person could take this treatment, unless...you are a complete pain slut. Clamps, and tiptoeing because she is being pulled by her bound titties, and all that, while nipple clamps and weights are hanging from her nipples.
    You'll see Sarah getting the whip and her tiny tits are getting it hard.
    You'll see Crystel on the cross with heavy weights hanging on her nipples, clamped on with clover clamps.
    You'll see Shyanne tied up and doing something she shouldn't from pure pleasure and you'll see Sarah masturbating herself silly. You will even see Sarah playing her nipples with a cigarette.
    And there's more action with dildo's and other stuffffff.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 53:56
    Video: 320x240, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3, 953kbps

File size: 401.6 MB
    Download barn

Sage is Tested - Part 2

Sage is Tested - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape.

Duration: 23:43
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

File size: 531.3 MB
    Download Sage is Tested - Part 2