Schuettlers Forum
Page 37 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: >>>Fascinating video BDSM<<<

Insex - 625 Live, Part 1 (Live Feed From July 16, 2005)

Insex - 625 Live, Part 1 (Live Feed From July 16, 2005)

Release Year: 2010
    Studio: Insex
    Cast: 625
    Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Rope & Steel Bondage, Strict Bondage, spanking, suspension, electrostimulation, torture, Realtime Show
    Video language: English

625 with her long legs and elegant pallor falls into the dark continent of Insex for a stunning live debut. She's subjected to scrutiny through the use of two new devices designed to reveal and explore a human subject, testing her will to thrive.

Locked in a shallow cage imbedded in the floor, an infra-red camera records her panic as oxygen thins. With her head trapped outside of the cage and her mouth open, pointing upward, she's used as a urinal and an ash tray. She's sprayed down with ice cold well-water. The box fills. When the lid is latched down again, she shivers in darkness with no more than an inch of air.

The Live Feed starts full throttle. Her neck is locked into a metal collar. A chain runs through a ring in the floor to her collar, then up to a hoist, so that her neck can be held motionless from floor to hoist. Her neck is pulled tight to the floor and she's made to display her ass and pussy to those watching. In her bent over position, Mr. Pogo tries out 625's hole. Her wrists are shackled in strappado and she's caned. The bondage is simple, ingenious. She's rendered helpless. And uncounted invisible eyes watch and weigh, peel back her flesh, reveal her soul.

Format: real
    Duration: 49:29
    Video: 424x240, RV40
    Audio: 94kbps

File size: 160.6 MB
    Download Insex - 625 Live, Part 1 (Live Feed From July 16, 2005)

Caddy Compson

Caddy Compson

Studio: Strictrestraint

Nik and Caddy are back for the second update from thier shoot together so we are joining them in the 3rd scene and Sir Nik slips further into his terrorist techniques Theres a good amount of dialogue in this update and most of it is Nik fucking with Caddys head but Caddy is a tough one she would rather jump off a cliff than give in to anything I suppose that doesnt make her very submissive-seeming to lots of folks but to me, submission is just one of many roles that can be played from the bottom and as long as the submissive enjoys the role, and doesnt try to control the Doms mission, its all good I should reword that as long as she doesnt expect anything that she does, says or conveys in any way, will change the Doms mission, its all good try to top from the bottom all you want I dont care about submission at all I care about role play that is so sincere that we all believe what we see asking Caddy to be submissive would be asking her to fake herself and her performance allowing her to create her own bottom mindset is sincere and Caddy is a serious enough fetishist to have a serious mindset she never called a safeword through very serious situations and Nik never backed off Caddy eats rookie doms for breakfast but on this day, Nik got his way and Caddy wouldnt have it any other way as long as he can endure her bottom-sided manipulations

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 28:13
    Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 973kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 215.7 MB
    Download Caddy Compson

Insex - Alone With PD

Insex - Alone With PD

Release Year: 2005
    Cast: Koko
    Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Rope & Steel Bondage, Strict Bondage, spanking, suspension, electrostimulation, torture, Realtime Show

PD puts Koko on slow simmer as he immerses himself in a few simple scenes, using mindfuck, predicament bondage, and a single, small tack to wear away at poor Koko.

At first, all you hear is her breathing, labored because of the hood. Then the rattle of chain against the bedframe. She?s in the red bedroom. She?s naked, shackled, and chained to the bed. When PD enters, she mumbles inside the hood. He tells her she needs more training to keep her face hole closed. He unzips the hood at her mouth and shoves in an inflatable gag, pumping it big. Drool pours out her mouth. He fingers her dark pussy. Her clit is hard, sensitive. As PD crams the inflatable into her cunt then back into her face hole, he fingers her clit. He torments her clit. He pumps the inflatable in her mouth until she chokes. Then in her cunt until she screams. Her pussy goes bright red. He fucks her mouth. He fucks her cunt. When she finally comes, she emits a series of shrill screams. He shoves the gag in her mouth and tells her to shut up. He leaves. And she lies back down, waiting again.

She?s on her knees on the bed, her left ankle strapped to her thigh. Her wrists are in strappado. PD ties her right ankle tight to the footboard, yanking her forward, putting her arms higher. He leaves. She struggles with her situation, fretting, making unhappy Koko sounds.

On her stomach with her wrists bound behind, her right ankle is bound chokingly tight to her neck. He ties her hair to the toe of her left foot, as though he?s being nice to her. Now PD takes out his secret weapon. A little tack. He pokes the sole of her foot. As she struggles, she chokes herself.

Now lying on her back, her ankles are bound up and out to the top corners of the footboard. Leather strips lash her toes back toward the ankle, keeping the soles of her feet presented. Her neck is strapped to the headboard and labia clamps claw at her pussy, pulling it open and out to the footboard. Her pussy widens out like the hood of a cobra. Now the little tack returns. Endless pricking at the bottom of her foot. She whimpers. She whines. He keeps tightening the strap around her neck to keep her still. Now he pokes little holes in her other foot, moving down the calf and inner thigh. He targets her pussy. She?s a limber little thing when she wants to protect her pussy from the tack. Mr. Pogo butts into her cunt hole dry and is tied to the bed frame, holding her still. As PD goes at her feet with the tack, she struggles, fucking herself and weeping.

Duration: 1:02:30
    Video: 424x240, RV40
    Audio: 94kbps

File size: 203.3 MB
    Download Insex - Alone With PD

Turd Says Part 1

Turd Says Part 1

Year: 2013
    Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Duration: 40 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: This is just the beginning but things get hot for Tia fast. She does love device bondage and she is wet before the beatings even start. She gets a great lesson on impact play until she can take no more. Cyd Black demands that she ask for more while he whips her ass, but eventually she cries for mercy. She is apologetic, of course, but everyone wants more than just a simple apology for cutting their fun short.
    Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
    Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 443.8 MB
    Download Turd Says Part 1

Medical Bound Enematraining 5 - The Prisoner

Medical Bound Enematraining 5 - The Prisoner

Studio: Bondagedesigns

Gina Rae has been given charge of a very defiant criminal. She has been hired to transport her to another prison facility. On the way, she receives a phone call. She is told to lay low and hide out with the prisoner until it is safe to continue the journey. Gina keeps the prisoner (Taylor) in an old abandoned house where she is constantly restrained and given enemas to break her rebellious spirit. to eat and even shower while bound, Taylor has no hopes of escape, but it doesnt stop her from trying. The video contains enemas, medical restraints, bare feet, rectal temperatures, blindfolds, handcuffs, and much more.

Duration: 1:24:00
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 784.8 MB
    Download Medical Bound Enematraining 5 - The Prisoner

Andrea from Supertight bondage leads me out into the snow by a rope

Andrea from Supertight bondage leads me out into the snow by a rope

Genres: BDSM,bondage

nce he is done he ties them to the frame and then adds a crotch rope. He films me for a while before adjusting the ropes that are tied to my boobs. He ties them up higher on the frame for just a little while and puts snow all over them, as I try to blow it off and knock it off with my head, before removing my ankle ropes..

Duration: 24:44
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1611kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 339.3 MB
    Download Andrea from Supertight bondage leads me out into the snow by a rope

Caning Practice

Caning Practice

Like all schoolboys, Michael and Sebastian dread the cane. When the Headmaster catches them exchanging practice strokes in the school grounds, they soon find out what it really feels like.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 19:58
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1912kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

File size: 307.3 MB
    Download Caning Practice

Cherie - In Ogres Grip

Cherie - In Ogres Grip

Studio: Society Sm

On this day, Ogres seizes the bounty that stands before him, beginning by directing Cherie to cuff herself on the bed. Once he is satisfied, the ritual of pain begins Meanwhile, Cherie finds herself in the grips of her Master. What takes place next is a whirlwind of intensity as Cherie is on the receiving end of the whip. Further put through her paces, she is then restrained tightly to the cross and its time for more poking and prodding and even more heavy flogging is in order before she pressed into a blinding orgasm. Then, she finds herself up on the ladder where her ever loving Master kindly fits her with an anal hook. Obediently, yet painfully, Cherie abides Her just reward is the clamps on her nipples to even her out. In reality, Cheries a bad girl however and as the whip lands, Cheries screams fill the air. She pleads to be let down, to be released from this pain?Next, she is spread wide on the cube, her pussy plied with the pole mounted dong. She cums hard for her Master in a blinding fashion. And when given the choice of more vibrator or a good flogging, Cherie inevitably chooses the vibe. Shell get the whip.

Duration: 1:02:53
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
    Audio: 15kbps

File size: 689.7 MB
    Download Cherie - In Ogres Grip

Insex - Tyler Live (Live Feed From November 18, 2000)

Insex - Tyler Live (Live Feed From November 18, 2000)

Release Year: 2010
    Cast: Tyler, 822

It?s Tyler and 822 versus Time. Five predicament tortures allotted twenty minutes each, steadily increase in pain to see who breaks. Tyler takes clothespins, a torturous hogtie suspension from ankles and wrists, and a barbecue in which she?s the meat. Enfant terrible 822, fights and fusses her way through a predicament that involves nipple clamps, a hair tie, and a bucket of water. Afterward, 822 dons skin tight Domme apparel to become PD?s helper. She tortures Tyler?s pussy with a vibrator until Tyler, irritable and bitchy, begs to be caned.

It begins with Tyler hanging upside down, a ballgag in her mouth. Clothespins go on at the rate of 1 per minute, starting with her nipples. Clothespins under the arms and on breasts and pussy. Drool bubbles out around the gag. At 20 minutes, PD pulls the zipper, yanking them all except for one lonely clothespin on her nipple. He milks it for every ounce of pain he can get.

822 is bound sitting cross legged, her hair tied upward. 822?s nipples are clamped and lashed to her ankles. A bucket hangs from her hair. As the minutes go by, the bucket fills with water. Weights hang on the handle. 822 goes through one ballgag, a dental gag, then a larger ballgag, which she somehow manages to break, much to her own surprise. So PD locks wood in her mouth, using a big metal duct clamp. The bucket of water is dumped on her head and she?s mopped. Her worst torment.

Tyler?s on her stomach, her elbows bound behind her back. Suspension cuffs attached to her ankles and wrists give a good idea of what?s in store. As time passes, the hoist is raised in increments. She?s pinched and tickled. Her pussy gets pawed. She?s spanked. By ten minutes in, it?s clear that the strain on her back is immense. At fifteen minutes, she?s fully lifted into the air. Tyler moans and writhes, blowing out.

Tied into a metal frame at the waist, shoulders, ankles, and knees, Tyler looks like she?s in a roasting basket, ready to be fried. 822 shows up in a skintight top, short shorts, and boots. She slathers oil all over Tyler?s body. Tyler?s roasted front and back. When she?s turned to the front again, her body is bright red. A thermometer reads a hundred and five.

Seated with her neck locked in stocks, Tyler?s ankles are attached to the stocks so that her knees are up and spread. 822 administers the coup de grace, using a vibrator on her pussy and fucking her with a dildo. Tyler nearly kicks 822 twice (accidentally she says), obviously annoyed to the max. Desperate, but with 5 minutes to go, she begs to have her ass caned instead, then she tries to renege. Too late. 822 gives her five strokes, one for each minute, plus one more at PD?s insistence. Besides, she?s 822.

Duration: 1:13:05
    Video: 320x240, RV40

File size: 185.4 MB
    Download Insex - Tyler Live (Live Feed From November 18, 2000)

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 1

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 1

Genres: BDSM

Rachel is led out to the post. I turn her around so she's facing it. Her elbows, ankles, and wrists are already bound. She's bit gagged with a thick stick. I immediately start groping and smacking her ass. I pull her head back by her hair, as I continue manhandling her. I quickly untie her ankles. I order her to spread her legs as I continue groping her. I rope her waist to the post and I also make her arm bondage a bit more strict. I then tie a rope to the back of her gag and tie it off to a stake in the ground behind her. Rachel is pulled into a most uncomfortable back bending arch. I pull her tits free from her shirt before I sit back and watch her struggle and moan. After a while, I untie her gag from the stake. I then untie her from the post at her waist and remove her elbow ropes. I turn her around. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 17:04
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
    Audio: 119kbps

File size: 381.8 MB
    Download Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 1

Page 37 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast