Schuettlers Forum
Page 63 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Extreme BDSM Funs Dirty whore and Bondage

Made to cum over and over!

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: SexuallyBroken
    Cast: Raven Bay, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

This hot exotic beauty was built for sex, no gag reflex, a amazing phat ass, pretty face and probably a textbook nymphomaniac. This girl is dirty and we love her for it.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 15:58
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps
    Audio: 104kbps

File size: 801.9 MB
    Download Made to cum over and over!

The Inquisitor 1

Release Year: 2015
    Studio: Mood-Pictures ElitePain
    Cast: NO info
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Bondage, Hardcore

The bad news: This means that some very nasty things are going to happen! The good news is that you will see it all through. Three girls are questioned by the inquisitor and all of them are going to have a hard time in the dungeon.

Duration: 1:21:22
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 950.4 MB
    Download The Inquisitor 1

Slave Ransom Day 5-Sexual Overload - Every Hole Gets Filled

Release Year: 2011
    Studio: Kink: The Training of O
    Cast: Skin Diamond, Isis Love, Maestro, Matt Williams

In the conclusion of this abduction fantasy, I bring in a buyer to try one last time to sell this whore and get her off my hands. I show her off to Isis, hoping that the training she has received so far will impress her, but Isis wants to see more before making a decision.

Maestro and Isis use ash to see how well she can service both a man and a woman with her mouth. It doesn't take much to prove she is well versed in sucking cock and licking pussy, so Isis wants to take it a step further and test the rest of her holes.

I string her up into a hogtie suspension so that all of her holes are accessible. Isis and Maestro take turns fucking ash. Isis wants to fuck her tight ass and as she is having her way ash, Matt Williams pays a visit and fucks ash's face to test if he may want her. Matt doesn't want a slave he just wanted to use her whore mouth for his amusement.

The final scene starts with ash bound to a box and made to please Isis' pussy once again before being made to watch as Maestro fucks Isis in front of her. Tease and denial is the game they play with ash, even going as far as using her as furniture to fuck on.

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 2:04
    Video: 640x360, VP6F

File size: 17.1 MB
    Download Slave Ransom Day 5-Sexual Overload - Every Hole Gets Filled

Rope And Kisses

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
    Video language: English

his great release focuses on putting a girl in bondage by way of ropes along with lots of lustful kissing! It's sexy and kinky and certainly worth watching over and over again!

Duration: 1:00:23
    Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1521kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

File size: 729.6 MB
    Download Rope And Kisses

Panty Hose Hogtie

Amanda is always fun to play with. She can handle some extreme ties. This time she in hogtied in several layers of panty hose. Her breast are bound so tight they turn purple. They was so tight when I rolled her to her side to put on the nipple clamps there was no way they would stay. She struggles in pain to handle the tie. To make things worse I blind fold her with panty hose just to watch her suffer.

Duration: 28:19
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
    Audio: 128kbps

File size: 633.9 MB
    Download Panty Hose Hogtie

Extreme Knee Point Strappado

Once again ChiChi finds herself completely immobilized. She is cranked up in a knee point strappado. He left the rope just loose enough for her to struggle to keep her balance. He was nice tho. He did come in and tie her pigtails up to the beam to help her out. ChiChi is one tough little gal.

Duration: 18:10
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps

File size: 406.4 MB
    Download Extreme Knee Point Strappado

Siouxsie Q - Oh! My Goodness, Part 2

The way a scene builds up starts at the very beginning. Siouxsie Q has her arms in a box tie and her mouth stuffed full of rags. OT wraps tape around her face to keep the gag in place and that's it, she knows. The only reason someone would bother gagging her so well is if they were planning on really making her scream.

Duration: 47:07
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

File size: 965.7 MB
    Download Siouxsie Q - Oh! My Goodness, Part 2

Go Big Or Go Home

She likes it tough and extreme. She always pushes herself to handle the most extreme ties she can endure. She always says go big or go home. After some thought I came up with something that will push her limits for sure. Hung by a center point and hogtied in mid air. Amanda pushes through the pain in one of the most extreme hogties I had ever done.

Duration: 26:28
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps

File size: 592.2 MB
    Download Go Big Or Go Home

Black Sm Slave Wife

Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Kinky Black Sm Slave Wife Koizumi Masaki extremal torture bondage.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:55:57
    Video: 720x406, DivX 4, 975kbps

File size: 946.1 MB
    Download Black Sm Slave Wife

Sinn sage gets spanked in "hooker's curse"!!!!!

Release Year: 2011
    Studio: Kink: Whipped Ass
    Cast: Bobbi Starr, Ashley Fires, Felony, Sinn Sage, DragonLily

The moment we have all been waiting for is here! On Halloween Sinn Sage gets spanked and gang banged by three women only for WhippedAss! In this Halloween fantasy roleplay Sinn plays a pesky journalist who won't let the lie and finds herself in a world of lesbian domination and kinky sex from poking her nose where she shouldn't be. The models have great chemistry and the lesbian sex 4 way is not to be missed! Also included is foot fetish, pussy licking, flogging, bondage and Sinn Sage's perfectly round ass spanked to a perfect shade of red!

Happy Halloween! Enjoy!
    Maitresse Madeline

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 2:01
    Video: 640x360, VP6F

File size: 17.0 MB
    Download Sinn sage gets spanked in "hooker's curse"!!!!!

Page 63 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast