Schuettlers Forum
Page 1 of 225 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls do perfect Blowjob every day!

Filesmonster Girls do perfect Blowjob every day!

Edge play with Jasmine

Release Year: 2015
    Video language: English

Jasmine Wolf teases a throbbing cock, keeping it suspended on the edge of orgasm for over 20 minutes. Finally, the aching cock has no choice and it surrenders, releasing a volley of hot cum flying into the air.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 21:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4990kbps
    Audio: 147kbps

File size: 795.5 MB

Download Edge play with Jasmine

The Head Olympics

The Head Olympics

Cast: Adrian Maya
    Genres: Blowjob, Black, Deepthroat, Ebony, Handjob, Indoor, Swallow, Shaved, Teen, Voyeur

Adrian Maya told us that if there was a cock sucking Olympics that she would win the gold medal. She also told us that she prefers to swallow over getting the jizz all over her face. Well when you make a claim like that around us, youre gonna have to back it up! Luckily we were already gathered together to shoot so Adrian took it upon herself to show us what shes got. Our boy came over with Adrians cockmeat sandwich and she went to town - licking, sucking, stroking, deepthroating, the works! She started nice and slow but gradually got nastier and more fervent with her strokes until she finally achieved her goal - milking the fattest nut possible out of this giant cock and into her mouth! If you think Adrian deserves the gold medal in cocksucking after that performance, let us know below!

Duration: 14:54
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5526kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 637.5 MB
    Download The Head Olympics

Ally 2007

Ally 2007

Studio: We Like To Suck

Ally loves foreplay and the anticipation that sex brings and she is here to tease and play with you in this video. Watch as she sucks her own fingers, letting her saliva drip down onto her nipples making them hard and erect. She also uses her warm lube to rub onto her hard clit. This video was shoot in 2007 and was the very first blowjob scene Ally Aka Strawberry Sandy had agreed to do. This is a real treat for all her fans and for everyone who loves seeing a shy teen suck a big cock.

Duration: 19:41
    Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 867.5 MB
    Download Ally 2007

Alexis Brill

Alexis Brill

Cast: Alexis Brill

Hungarian Alexis Brill is a natural in front of the camera. She looked sexy in her white shorts and beige tank top but I couldn't wait until she pulled down those hotpants and revealed her slim figure. Her ass looked amazing in her thong and she got on the sofa and started fingering her cunt. She pulled down my trunks and sucked on my cock, taking it as deep into her throat as she could. Alexis loves it sloppy and messy and gets my big load all over her face!

Duration: 30:20
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 462.0 MB
    Download Alexis Brill

Chanel Preston Happy Endings

Chanel Preston Happy Endings

Release Year: 2012
    Genres: Gonzo, Oiled

Zdarova guy makes massage Chanel ...
    Doing, doing, and all its smart ass coming closer and then Sissy, too, are in his hands. well then, so Chanel suddenly jumped on his dick.
    The scene is pretty good, Chanel is always good, well, her ass is even more so.
    Clear: the peasant was lucky.

Format: avi
    Duration: 26:06
    Video: 640x352, XviD, 1207kbps
    Audio: 78kbps

File size: 250.7 MB
    Download Chanel Preston Happy Endings

Sweet and Innocent

Sweet and Innocent

Cast: Lila
    Genres: Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Deep Throat, Teen, Swallow, Amateur

Lila is a very sexy, sweet and innocent and only 19 years old. This little beauty really wants to be in front of the camera and it shows. She sucks and fucks like a pro. She opens wide for a huge load of cum and swallows it down. Then she comes back for a second load. I am in love.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 18:08
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4402kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 594.0 MB
    Download Sweet and Innocent

Glory hole cock Slut

Glory hole cock Slut

Cast: Dee

I love to suck cock! So when hubby told me that he was taking me to a sleazy adult theater to slut out my talents out it made my pussy drip. When we first walked in all the guys was checking me out and watching which video both I was heading to. When they seen me heading to the last both down the hallway the guys started following and forming a line for the both right next to mine. My pussy was dripping as hubby told me to go in, get down on my knees and wait in front of the hole. I could hear him telling the guys that I love sucking cock and that I was a slut and to use my mouth as a fuck hole. It was so fucking hot when that first hard throbbing cock poked thought the hole and straight down my cock hungry throat. The stranger blew his sweet cum all over my face and left for the next guy. I did not even clean the jizz off for the next tasty cock and the next and the next! I lost count on how many dicks I suck that night but I am ready to do it again! Your cock sucking, cum draining SLUT! Dee

Duration: 34:46
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1562kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 431.5 MB
    Download Glory hole cock Slut

Milf Dogging Whore

Milf Dogging Whore

Release Year: 2013
    Cast: Leila Lixx
    Genres: Gonzo, Oral, Group

The Hot Brunette Leila Lixx is addicted to her On a Dogging Mission adventures. Looking hot in her tight black leggings, the slutty MILF babe is eager to suck off a couple of lucky Dogging guys and take the contents of their balls all over her eager face.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 11:48
    Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1355kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 123.2 MB
    Download Milf Dogging Whore

Pre-Auditions

Pre-Auditions

Release Year: 961
    Cast: Kasey Warner, Sasha Summers
    Genres: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Ball Licking, Swallow, Titty Fuck, Amateur, Teen, POV, All Sex

Two brand new amateur beauties make their debut this week. First up is adorable Kasey. She is 18 years young and from Maryland. Today is a very special day for Kasey -- It is literally her 19th birthday! So for her final act of 18 years, she decides to shoot her very first adult video. Kasey gets so turned on sucking Ray's cock that he slides off her shorts and gives her a good hard pounding before loading her teen mouth with a thick load of cum! Happy birthday Kasey! Next up is stunning 21 year old Sasha from Tennessee! This fiery redhead is extremely horny, has gorgeous natural 34C boobs and an insatiable thirst for semen. Sasha is here to suck her very first cock on camera. First Ray fucks her pretty mouth, then he bends her over and nails her hard from behind. Finally Sasha opens wide for the prize -- a hot, sticky river of cum down her throat. Two awesome new girls! Enjoy, Thomas.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
    Duration: 28:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4350kbps
    Audio: 228kbps

File size: 961.0 MB
    Download Pre-Auditions

Adrianna Luna

Adrianna Luna

Release Year: 2014
    Genres: Blowjob, Oral

Hot buxom Filipina Adrianna Luna, amazing blowjob oral action. Enjoy!

Duration: 16:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4677kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

File size: 573.5 MB
    Download Adrianna Luna

Page 1 of 225 1231151101 ... LastLast