Schuettlers Forum
Page 69 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Thread: BDSM > > Bondage > Humiliation <<<

Pre-Folsom Party: part two

Release Year: 2011
    Studio: Kink: The Upper Floor
    Cast: Asphyxia Noir, Skin Diamond, Krysta Kaos, Iona Grace, Nerine Mechanique, Pink Suga

The second half of one of this years wildest parties on The Upper Floor features rough wax play with Josh and pynki and many D/s blow jobs by beautiful women that lead to couples fucking on any piece of furniture they can find. Asphyxia and ash perform a fisting scene that reduced ash to a cum puddle and a female guest takes a shine to Maestro Stefanos. Not an update to be missed.

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 2:01
    Video: 640x360, VP6F
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 17.1 MB
    Download Pre-Folsom Party: part two

Stalin 3

Studio: Rge Films

The Lupus series, about poor young women, of criminals of the State, who are savaged in institutions in occupied Europe in the 1940s. The actress Niki Flynn is featured here, an American of a disgraced and deceased partisan. She was humiliated and beaten in an institution and will relive it for us in flashbacks as she testifies in a government hearing.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 55:48
    Video: 384x288, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 412.0 MB
    Download Stalin 3

The Honeymoon Suite

Studio: Kink: Bound Gang Bangs
    Cast: James Deen, Katie Summers, John Strong, Mr. Pete, Mickey Mod, Christian Wilde, Bobby Bends, Blake

Katie Summers and her husband Blake enter their honeymoon suite prepared for a night of romance to cap off their beautiful wedding ceremony. But when Blake leaves the room for ice he returns to find his wife bound and surrounded by five masked men who proceed to handcuff him to the bed and turn his virginal wife into a whore before his very eyes. She is made to suck cock and take it in every hole while her new husband can do nothing but watch his wife get fucked senseless and cum uncontrollably.
    This is Katie Summers first EVER double penetration!!!!!!! Don't miss it!!!!!!

Duration: 2:01

File size: 17.0 MB
    Download The Honeymoon Suite

Painful Invitation

Studio: undisciplined-subs
    Video language: English

Katharina enjoys the privilege of being a guest in Dr Sado's torture cabinet. He ties her up until she can't escape anymore, and then the ordeal begins. Not surprisingly, the horny subslut will experience multiple orgasms

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 22:53
    Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 180.3 MB
    Download Painful Invitation

Pantheon

Studio: QueenSnake

Queensnake acquired some new whips from ebay and she just had to try them on someone immediately. This someone happened to be the unfortunate Tracy. Enjoy her agony.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 1:34
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1944kbps

File size: 23.8 MB
    Download Pantheon

Szilvia Lauren loves torture (2013)

Some like it soft, some like it wild, and others, like Szilvia, likes it as rough as possible. To get fully satisfied, she really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet.

Duration: 27:35
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 584.4 MB
    Download Szilvia Lauren loves torture (2013)

Pushing Her BUttons

Studio: Kink: Device Bondage
    Cast: Mandy Muse,The Pope

Mandy arrives ready and begging to make her day as intense as possible. I have no problem pushing the buttons of the willing slut, so I oblige her. The first position shows her that it's going to be a long day of grueling bondage and non stop torment. She is flogged as tries to get through the first position.

The next position is more of a challenge as she is upside down with her legs spread to full open up her pussy. The torment starts immediately and then I realize that he pussy is soaking wet and ready to get filled. I start working my hand inside her pussy, but can't quite get the entire fist inside of her.

We move into the final position and have her on her back with her legs spread further than before. Once I realize that my fist just will not fit, I turn back to tormenting this whore. Before I'm finished with her, I remove her from the final device and give her some good old fashion manhandling. I want to see her suffer and I refuse to stop until I get what I want from her.

Format: flv
    Duration: 1:10
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1751kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 16.0 MB
    Download Pushing Her BUttons

Regan Reese

Cast: Regan Reese
    Genres: BDSM, Big Boobs, Big Butt, Bondage, Brunette, Gonzo, One-on-One, Straight Sex, Tattooed, Tit Fucking

The excitement and anticipation she experiences explodes into one seriously hot coupling!

Duration: 31:26
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1109kbps
    Audio: 61kbps

File size: 270.6 MB
    Download Regan Reese

Ultimate punishing pleasure

Studio: Small Talk

Let the perfect pleasures come with the gorgeous couple going freaky as they love getting into brutal sex. The sexy babe is tied down to a table and that is when she gets her body pleasured hard.

Duration: 9:26
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3664kbps

File size: 261.8 MB
    Download Ultimate punishing pleasure

Amy Brooke has her amazing gaping ass fucked & hooked. Made to cum & squirt so hard her ass rosebuds

Studio: Kink: Hogtied
    Cast: Charlie Theron, Amy Brooke

Amy Brooke and her amazing body are back and helpless at Hogtied. This girl deals with bondage as well as anyone we work with. You have to love smoking hot girls that let us work them over.

Bound reverse in a chair with her amazing ass hanging over the edge and her neck bound to the back, Amy finds her self in a unique and vulnerable position. We start by oiling up her ass and adding water to give it an amazing shine.

We then vibrate Amy to her first of many orgasms. However the first one is the strongest and something you don't see everyday. Amy comes so hard that she squirts non stop for about 20 seconds. That's not the amazing part. You have to witness with your own eyes Amy's asshole as it rosebuds to epic proportions as she is cumming. It is one of the most brutal orgasms we have seen to date.

We make her cum over and over. Then, we face fuck her piehole hard and deep. Amy deep throats with the best of them and we keep that cock in the back of her throat! Amy is the perfect sex machine.

Duration: 1:01

File size: 9.1 MB
    Download Amy Brooke has her amazing gaping ass fucked & hooked. Made to cum & squirt so hard her ass rosebuds

Page 69 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast