Schuettlers Forum
Page 23 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage! 2

Sexually Broken ? Odette Delacroix

Release Year: 2015
    Studio: Sexually Broken
    Cast: Odette Delacroix
    Genres: BDSM, Blonde, Clips, HD, Teens

They don?t get much more small and compact then Odette Delacroix. She is not even 5 feet tall and weighs less then 90 pounds. She looks too tiny and delicate to hang on the Sexuallybroken stage, like a fairy that somehow got lost and took a wrong turn into a dungeon. Lucky for us, looks can be extremely deceiving. Odette is no lost fairy. She is a full blooded sexual freak that lives for this sort of thing. Her tiny little head is wedged between two bars of our well used fuck bed and her thin limbs are bound down into a classic fuck me position. Her blindfolded head hangs over the edge, fully exposed, as her thin legs are spread wide open and roped into place. The blindfold cuts all of her vision and turns her into a restrained fuckdoll for the use. Odette?s fairy sized smooth shaved slit looks way too small to ever take the dick, but when we walk up it slides right in. It is like a magic trick. We add another dick to the mix and tag team Odette until her teeth are rattling in her skull. She can not see or anticipate the cock and we swap back and forth, deepthroating and deepdicking her down into squirting orgasms as the vibrator is added into the mix. This fairy is fucked. Her legendary deepthroat skills take every inch of the cock train as we pound her down without mercy. The finishing touch is a dildo and vibrator combination stuffed into that well used hole and tied into place. Odette is bound, blindfolded, vibrated, dildoed and trained hard in her holes. This is the sort of fairy anyone would be happy to run into, particularly if you happened to be carrying some rope on you?

Format: mp4
    Duration: 20:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6755kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Sexually Broken ? Odette Delacroix

Skinny 22yr with big nipples is severely bound, brutally skull fucked, made to cum & bound to suffer

Release Year: 2011
    Studio: Kink: Hogtied
    Cast: Lyla Storm

Welcome Lyla Storm to Hogtied, this beautiful 22yr old is tall, skinny, tan, with huge nipples and a big mouth. Long sexy legs and a perfect ass. This girl was built for sex.

The past two days here at Hogtied are a good example of how different girls can be in their tolerances for pain, bondage, and desire to please. Lyla loves it. The tighter the rope, the bigger the challenge. The more brutal the face fucking, the harder she wants it driven to the back of her throat. She was born to please and she will not back down.

This is our simple meet and greet. Instantly you can tell Lyla is in for fun. We bind her severly tight. Three ropes pin her elbows strictly together, with no hope for escape. We clamp her huge nipples and add heavy weights. We make her cum, and then we brutally skull fuck her throat. It's breath play with a cock and it is intense.

In the end she is laid on the floor in a nasty strappado with her neck tied to her bound legs. We pull up on the strappado and Lyla can do nothing but moan in pain as the bondage penetrates her defenses and the real suffering begins...

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 1:02
    Video: 640x360, VP6F
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 9.3 MB
    Download Skinny 22yr with big nipples is severely bound, brutally skull fucked, made to cum & bound to suffer

Slavegirl On Holiday

Studio: Svp - Productions

Studio SVP Productions represents an extreme Bdsm. Brutal torture of slaves, puncture needles breast, torture with fire cigarettes, pins and clips, pierced genitals with needles and candles in the vagina, torture nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.

Format: avi
    Duration: 54:55
    Video: 720x576, XviD, 999kbps
    Audio: 69kbps

File size: 435.2 MB
    Download Slavegirl On Holiday

sm miracle e0624

Release Year: 2014
    Genres: Bdsm, Torture
    Video language: English

sm miracle action, japanese female hard tits torture bondage action.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 42:47
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2734kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 924.8 MB
    Download sm miracle e0624

sm miracle e0626

Sexy japan teen hard tied bondage humilation, amazing domination.

Duration: 44:11

File size: 955.1 MB
    Download sm miracle e0626

sm miracle e0741

Sexy teen slave amateur hard tied torture at a home, watch and enjoy!

Duration: 43:18

File size: 876.9 MB
    Download sm miracle e0741

Strippers kept tied up and out of the way for the night

Cast: Briella Jaden, Constance, Dixie Comet
    Genres: Bondage

JJ and Dixie are house moms at a seedy strip clubs. They walk into two of their big money makers doing off the bar and servicing the man that brought it. They tell the man to get the hell out. They can?t fire the girls since they do bring in lots of money but they can give them a hellish night. They get to work tying the girls up. They put a two girl ballgag between the two of them their necks into uncomfortable positions. They cut their panties off and shove them in the girls mouths. They wrap their heads tightly with duct tape and make them hop over to the other room. The girls stand against the walls and get their elbows tied. They are left stranding at the wall with their dresses up for a bit before the ladies come and help them to their stomachs. They get hogtied tightly and more tape wrapped around their little faces. They are left there for the night.

Duration: 19:33
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2433kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 370.8 MB
    Download Strippers kept tied up and out of the way for the night

Sybil 5

Studio: Ir
    Cast: Sybil
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Bondage

The bit of the new metal head harness makes her gag over and over. It wrenches the ribs, the chest, the organs of the body. Then PD indulges in a little waterboarding. It's just terror. Nothing horrible. Not yet. When he vibrates her she comes like an animal, thrusting her cunt upward, like she could eat his arm with her cunt. It's just another PD trick, those orgasms. The doorway to Hell. Download and enjoy!

Format: real
    Duration: 36:17
    Video: 852x488, RV40
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 196.1 MB
    Download Sybil 5

The Last Straw

Cast: Cassidy

So Cassidy messed up the mustard on my sandwich for the last time! To make sure she never made the same mistake I took it upon myself to discipline her in the best way I know how - by making her apologize to me and suck and fuck my cock on camera while I smack her around and show it to the world! Cassidy is really pretty and I kinda felt bad roughing her up but how else is she gonna learn?! She was cool with it though and she loved getting treated like shit, humiliated and choked with my belt while getting fucked from behind! After I dropped my load and spread it across her face she offered to make me another sandwich. Hope she gets it right this time.

Duration: 17:45
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps

File size: 334.8 MB
    Download The Last Straw

The Sado Maso Show

Studio: Mood Pictures

TV show corporal punishment involved. Young and very beautiful participants enjoy it

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:20:53
    Video: 720x406, xvid, 1162kbps

File size: 768.6 MB
    Download The Sado Maso Show

Page 23 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast