Schuettlers Forum
Page 71 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: >>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<< 002>>>

Spread Part One

Year: 2013
    Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Duration: 33 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: Alexxa Bound describes herself as perpetually wet. It is true. She is dripping from the second PD has her in bondage. It makes her putty in his hands. She is so into him that she is calling him sir in a matter of minutes. That is not a name he enjoys. There is no between the two of them. He is her worst nightmare and she is his plaything, that is all. And if she has any objections she had better keep them to herself.
    Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
    Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 364.7 MB
    Download Spread Part One

Clothes pins are whipped off this sexy amazons body. Nasty Crotch rope keeps her screaming & cumming

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Kink: Hogtied
    Cast: Ivy Winters, Cassandra Nix, Mallory Malone

Welcome Mallory Malone to Hogtied. This 5'11 amazonian blond goddess has huge nipples, long sexy legs and a thin body to play with.

Who doesn't like some good old fashion pain? It's simple enough, you have a hot blond, you make her suffer. We start with a nasty metal ring gag, add some pinchy clothes pins and a crotch rope, so every time she moves she feels it on her clit. Tie her long sexy body spread and helpless and pretty soon the screaming will begin!

We whip off the clothes pins one by one, each more painful then the last. We remove the crotch rope long enough to make Mallory cum and come hard. After we get her pussy all swollen and sensitive we add a massive weight from her crotch rope and watch her suffer in agony.

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 1:02
    Video: 640x360, VP6F
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 9.3 MB
    Download Clothes pins are whipped off this sexy amazons body. Nasty Crotch rope keeps her screaming & cumming

Masie Dee 9

In Masie�s last scene (just one part) she ties her ankles and above and below her knees with rope, with a further rope around her neck so she is bent over before cuffing her hands behind her back as the lights go out.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 5:10
    Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 77.2 MB
    Download Masie Dee 9

Submissive Blonde Kimberly

Video language: English

Submissive blonde Kimberly would like to work as a slave at the Den of Iniquity dungeon in Manhattan, so Master Savage accepts the task of auditioning her soft, curvy flesh. A hard spanking reddens her ass and then her body is introduced to the feel of tight, rope bondage. Can she endure the Savage One's brand of painful pussy and nipple punishment? Does she demonstrate the proper submissive nature needed to become a professional slave? Well. watch the movie and you be the judge.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 50:05
    Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1590kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

File size: 677.0 MB
    Download Submissive Blonde Kimberly

Pandora

As Pandora�s training continues she needs less and less hypnotism for her to participate in the scenarios - only a click now and again from the hypnotherapist. He decides to allow Pandora to choose her next dress and he is not disappointed when she returns in a skin tight red rubber nurses outfit.

Duration: 8:18
    Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 125.5 MB
    Download Pandora

Sweet Cream

Year: 2013
    Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Duration: 43 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: There are probably ways Sasha could have avoided this fate. Whatever she did to Claire Adams she regrets already. Making her sorry is not the point, though. Claire wants to make her remember. She wants Sasha to see these moments every time she looks in the mirror or closes her eyes. She is going to hurt, humiliate and denigrate Sasha and then give her pleasure like she has never known before. By the time Claire is done with Sasha the two sensations will be forever tied together in her mind, just another bit of lasting shame for Sasha to live with.
    Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
    Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 481.5 MB
    Download Sweet Cream

Club Asiana Live Show May 7, 2015 Part 2 - The Man Who Destroys Me

Genres: BDSM

My favorite position... being in a really tight hogtie. Unable to move, unable to speak, almost even unable to breathe. All these elements only made possible by a back-breaking hogtie where my back is arched to the maximum, elbows, ankles, and hair tied, then all brought together as close as possible with absolutely no slack. Brand new ball gag so big that it needs to be popped into my mouth, followed by Martin buckling down the strap down to the last hole. The rope around my torso and my chest is cinched so tight that it restricts my breathing, and with my head pulled back combined with the gag plugging my mouth, I'm left speechless. Another tie that takes every bit of my mind and physical endurance to handle for a long period of time.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 17:03
    Video: 720x400, MP4V, 2410kbps
    Audio: 186kbps

File size: 325.0 MB
    Download Club Asiana Live Show May 7, 2015 Part 2 - The Man Who Destroys Me

Kali to the floor and locks her into a pair of cuffs, a rope tight around her throat

Genres: Bondage,submission

PD brings Kali to the floor and locks her into a pair of cuffs, a rope tight around her throat. Dragging her to a post, he lashes her ankles over her head then tromps, slaps, and canes her. As PD her with his crotch, Kali bites! So he ties her tighter, giving her a good dose of the cane while Mr. Pogo fucks her. PD bends Kali at the waist, head down and ass sticking out, perfect for a good flogging. All the rough treatment just makes her hotter. When she comes, it's sweet. But PD's still in the mood. He keeps her bound to the post and torments her with an after-sex cigarette.

Format: real
    Duration: 39:02
    Video: 852x488, RV40
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 210.7 MB
    Download Kali to the floor and locks her into a pair of cuffs, a rope tight around her throat

Electro Cherry Popped: New and nervous electroslut turned out!

Studio: Kink: Electrosluts
    Cast: Adley Rose,Cherry Torn

Cherry Torn turns beautiful first timer Adley Rose from nervous electro virgin to hungry slut begging for electricity in her cunt! Watch the bound newbie submit to the glowing violet wand, tens unit, samurai, electrified strap-on, face sitting, zapping and multiple electro orgasms!

Format: flv
    Duration: 0:55
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1755kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 12.7 MB
    Download Electro Cherry Popped: New and nervous electroslut turned out!

Skin Diamond - Pov Slave Orders

Studio: Meanbithces

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! Its a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! Its my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am ! Males must realize that they are lower forms of life ,created to be used by the supreme female !

Duration: 9:33
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 215.7 MB
    Download Skin Diamond - Pov Slave Orders

Page 71 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast