Schuettlers Forum
Page 2 of 225 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favorite Blowjob/Oral Sex for your dick!

MyXPass - Cassidy Klein - I'll Tease Your Dick Until It Explodes

MyXPass - Cassidy Klein - I'll Tease Your Dick Until It Explodes

Studio: MyXXXPass

Cassidy loves to take it slow and tease a lot, but when she gets started she loves to have it deep in her throat with lots of spit. She likes when it's messy

Format: mp4
    Duration: 16:28
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1990kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

File size: 255.5 MB
    Download MyXPass - Cassidy Klein - I'll Tease Your Dick Until It Explodes

Joy Stick

Joy Stick

Cast: Christy
    Genres: 19 Ball sucking Big tits Black BlowJob Blowjob Boy girl Brown Chair Cum eating Cumshot Fingering Fingers Handjob High heels HotBabe Lingerie Living room Long Masturbation Natural Natural tits On her knees POV Panties ProMouth Puss
    Video language: English

When I walked into the kitchen Christy was sitting on the table in sexy white and black lingerie and all she could say was she wanted to suck my cock. And we both know how much Christy likes to suck dick! It took only seconds to strip off what little clothes she had on and drop to her knees. My cock was instantly rock hard and as she looked into my eyes she grabbed my rod and licke the head before slowly slipping the entire thing down her throat. She is so good at sucking cock that it didn’t take long before I exploded all over the table and she eagerly licked it up and even put some in a glass to pour into her mouth.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 21:11
    Video: 1440x810, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
    Audio: 429kbps

File size: 800.5 MB
    Download Joy Stick

Super handjob wank performed by Polina

Super handjob wank performed by Polina

Cast: Polly Sunshine

Pauline demonstrates his young elastic body, with wires dangling small breasts and skinny ass, and the guy is already looking forward, pulling his hand dick ...

Duration: 11:54
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2208kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

File size: 211.3 MB
    Download Super handjob wank performed by Polina

Edge play with Britney

Edge play with Britney

Release Year: 2015

Britney Amber gives you a slow and sensual blowjob, keeping you right on the edge of explosion for over 20 minutes.

Duration: 23:40
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5584kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 990.7 MB
    Download Edge play with Britney

Jizz Is Good For My Face

Jizz Is Good For My Face

Cast: Kate England
    Genres: Interwiev, Talking, Posing, Blonde, Small Tits, Natural Tits, POV, Oral, Ball Licking, Deep Throat, Handjob, Cum On Face

Sexy blonde Kate England gets a big dick on a silver plate today. She takes that meaty stick like haute cuisine in her mouth to devour it until the last bit. The creme blanche will fit perfectly with her pale blonde hair.

Duration: 14:27
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6638kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

File size: 719.4 MB
    Download Jizz Is Good For My Face

The Art Of Blowjob – Evening Irrumatio

The Art Of Blowjob – Evening Irrumatio

Studio: The Art Of Blowjob
    Cast: Evening Irrumatio
    Genres: Art, Blowjob, Brunette, Clips, HD, Teens

As night begins to fall, certain desires stir and rise to meet us at the end of our long days. All the stresses and worries of the world melt away in bed and we’re left only with lingering urges finding a home in the person next to us. Our tempting bodies cause an irresistible pull to touch and kiss and caress, ultimately coming together in new forms. Piper lays back and touches herself as he approaches her and begins to fuck her face, taking on a kind of primal role as he thrusts in and out of her mouth. This isn’t about control, but rather is about giving her the ability to relax and indulge in her own pleasure while at the same time giving a sensual, beautiful blowjob. Even though he’s on top, her skills shine through like a beam of pure sensuality cutting through the night. He comes for her. Of course he does. Her warm, wet mouth is second only to the experience of feeling her writhing around in pleasure at the same time. This kind of intense arousal hangs heavy in the room, building with their orgasms and sustaining as they come down and rest after all of this deep, abiding eroticism.

Duration: 5:31
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5717kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 243.7 MB
    Download The Art Of Blowjob – Evening Irrumatio

1000 Facials Lara Brookes 1080p

1000 Facials Lara Brookes 1080p

Release Year: 2013
    Studio: MyXXXPass
    Cast: Lara Brookes
    Genres: POV, Masturbation, Teen, Blowjob, Cumshot, Sperma, Shaved, Young, Facial,

Lara Brookes stars in this episode of 1000 Facials. Her pretty little face is about to be covered in a thick layer of jizz for real! Lara is a shy little brunette that looks like she would be more comfortable studying Psychology in her college library. She is so new and inexperienced its going to blow your mind that shes here sucking cock for a living. Her tits are real, her ass is real and her cute freckles add to the innocence. She is a barely legal petite 18 year old thing, and you can watch her learn all about sucking cock here on 1000 Facials. Johnny finds her wet and creamy before she uses her lips and mouth on his dong.

Duration: 15:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

File size: 668.1 MB
    Download 1000 Facials Lara Brookes 1080p

Sky Blue Mia

Sky Blue Mia

Release Year: 2014
    Genres: 20 Ball sucking Bedroom Black BlowJob Blowjob Blue Boy girl Cum in mouth Cum on tits Cumshot Czech Face fuck Fair Handjob HotBabe Long Natural Natural tits On her knees POV Panties ProMouth Puffy nipples PussyPlay Secretary Shaved

Mia Sky has some of the sexiest eyes we have had on We Like to Suck. You can just imagine her on her knees sucking on your cock. Luckily for you, we have something that will help with your imagination... Mia is dressed in a blouse and sexy stockings and wants to perform a strip tease to reveal her gorgeous tits. She pulls her black panties to one side and rubs her pussy with her fingers before tasting her juices and teasing us by sucking on her fingers. She gets hold of our stunt cock and pulls down his shorts before taking his cock into her mouth. She works his shaft really good and gets onto her knees to continue her blowjob experience in POV. Mia looks like she really loves to suck cock and concentrates on the tip to give extreme pleasure. Soon, Mia is rewarded with a sticky load over her chin and onto her tits!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 22:54
    Video: 1440x810, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
    Audio: 429kbps

File size: 708.9 MB
    Download Sky Blue Mia

Tasha Holz

Tasha Holz

Cast: Tasha Holz
    Genres: HandJob, Oral, Cumshot

Tasha has been in a few scenes watching various naked guys getting pleasured. Today she walks into the Pure offices asking for some more work but is told the roles for watchers are quite rare. She confides that she wanted to get more involved with the naked guys but couldn't do it on camera. Pure's casting manager tells her there are no cameras in his office and strips off and shows her his boner! She starts wanking and then sucking it until he blows a big load all over her face. Little does she know the cameras are always on!

Duration: 14:13
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7773kbps
    Audio: 262kbps

File size: 837.3 MB
    Download Tasha Holz

Emergency BJ Scene

Emergency BJ Scene

Beautiful chick showed all that is capable of substituting his sweet hole ...

Duration: 12:44
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 923.9 MB
    Download Emergency BJ Scene

Page 2 of 225 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast