Schuettlers Forum
Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Thread: >>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

She put me in a strict hogtie and started to touch and fondle me all over

Genres: Bondage,submission
    Video language: English

My roommate, Samantha and I were sleeping in late. Now that the summer is upon us and the nights are getting warmer, we decided to sleep in only our pantyhose. All night we were spooning together. Snug up against each other with her arms around me, I could sleep all day like that. But Samantha had other plans. Her wondering hands touched me all over and despite her turning me on, I just wanted to sleep. Then she figured out what would rouse me. She reached into the nightstand and grabbed a coil of our "emergency fun" rope. Sliding it over my body she sure got my attention! I was up and eager to have her tie me up! She put me in a strict hogtie and started to touch and fondle me all over. I kept wondering what I did to deserve such wonderful attention. And then I found out! Samantha wrecked her car last week and wanted to borrow mine! We can afford to be two cars down, so I politely declined. And then her loving caresses transform to mean tickling! She sits on my butt and attacks my feet mercilessly! I laugh and squeal and buck to get her off, but I don't give in! She moves to my sides and my armpits! I scream in ticklish delight, but I hold true, she's not borrowing my car. Her tickling becomes more and more intense and finally I give in. She stops tickling me and leaves me there to struggle. Ooh is she mad when I won't tell her where the keys are!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 59:53
    Video: 1080x608, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 911.7 MB
    Download She put me in a strict hogtie and started to touch and fondle me all over

Nympho pixie punished for sucking cock before service

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Kink: The Upper Floor
    Cast: Iona Grace, Dylan, Juliette March, Krysta Kaos

It is pixies birthday and The Pope was planning on giving her to the Steward for the afternoon as a present, but she is almost late to the shoot. Why? Because she allowed herself to be pulled into the bathroom by two men and had her throat fucked. Since she already helped herself to some sex, The Pope punishes her the rest of the day by denying her the cock and attention she craves. She is strapped down and made to swallow dildo while the other house slaves gorge themselves on cock mere inches from her hungry face.

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 2:01
    Video: 640x360, VP6F

File size: 17.3 MB
    Download Nympho pixie punished for sucking cock before service

Der Sadisten Zirkel 7

Studio: Mmv

Im Hause des Meisters Dayhan ist eine neue und talentierte Zofe einzuarbeiten. Mit Master Le Grand hat sie den hartesten Lehrer, den sich eine zum Dienen geborene Leibeigene nur wunschen kann. Mit Unterstutzung einer bereits perfekt erzogenen Dienerin wird die Novizin nach allen erbarmungslosen Regeln der SM-Kunst zu einer aufopferungsvollen Sklavin des mannlichen Willens gepeitscht.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:51:43
    Video: 512x384, XviD, 723kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

File size: 698.3 MB
    Download Der Sadisten Zirkel 7

Discipline Policy

Studio: Harmony Concepts

Actress Morgan is on her way to the audition of a lifetime when her look-alike roommate Catharine decides shed like to have a chance at the role, without Morgan there as competition. She jumps, wrestles, strips, ties and gags poor Morgan, takes her resum and runs off to the audition, leaving Morgan to spend the afternoon engaged in a futile struggle for freedom. Catharine returns after failing the audition and releases Morgan. Morgan, her stage now set for revenge, takes the opportunity to enjoy a free dinner with Catharines blind date. Tying her friend spread-eagle to the bed, Morgan dresses for dinner and leaves. She returns to find Catharines freed herself -- and a bondage inspired Catharine chair-ties her blonde buddy. Thank goodness Morgans boyfriend arrives in time to tie the two battling blondes in chairs face-to-face and stop their crazy competition.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 37:21
    Video: 640x476, MP4V, 1782kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 523.1 MB
    Download Discipline Policy

Head maid Iona is fisted for the first time by eager sex slaves

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Kink: The Upper Floor
    Cast: Krysta Kaos, Juliette March, Iona Grace, Dylan, Maestro Stefanos, Sparky Sin Claire

Iona is back to command the slaves tramp and sin, but after flogging, clamping, wrestling, humiliating, and tying the girls up she is tired and horny. Even after having the girls eat her pussy and lick her heels she is not completely satisfied. Thia ia when her true slut self comes to the fore and she ends up on the floor with sin fist deep in her tight cunt. This is both girls first time fisting and it is a raw, explosive, and surprising sexual encounter that is not to be missed.

Duration: 2:01
    Video: 640x360, VP6F

File size: 17.6 MB
    Download Head maid Iona is fisted for the first time by eager sex slaves

Slave harvesting

Year: 2013
    Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Duration: 31 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description:Slave harvesting. Star is like a pussy pi
    Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
    Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 449.6 MB
    Download Slave harvesting

Dominated by redneck

Release Year: 2006
    Studio: Small Talk
    Genres: BDSM, Male Dom, Spanking, Bondage
    Video language: German

There�s a state-on-the-art torture room hiding in the basement of this filthy redneck freak�s shack � a torture room where many girls turn from arrogant bitches into humble slavegirls. Hot wax, fire, stingy ropes and the redneck�s dick convert them!

Duration: 18:58
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3617kbps

File size: 520.4 MB
    Download Dominated by redneck

Fuck my throat and ass

Year: 2013
    Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Duration: 43 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: Tight ties do more than just keep someone in place. For Nyssa Nevers the rope is like a lover. It embraces her and gives her the strength she needs to endure. She on it. It makes her feel safe and secure in ways that no person could, even when someone is stripping away her dignity and control. Whether PD is breathing down her neck, groping her body or just whipping her until she is wracked with sobs, as long as her lover is there she knows she will be alright. And when PD leaves her there, abandoned in the cold, dark room, the rope is what supports her for what promises to be a very long night.
    Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
    Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 618.6 MB
    Download Fuck my throat and ass

torturegalaxy ju v21

Release Year: 2015
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre
    Video language: English

DotA OpenStats bloody sheet: Torture of women, ie, breasts piercing needles and harpoons, so krovischa whips, podveshevanie goods (even buckets of water) to the boobs, nailing nails titek to the board, stitching the vagina and there infusion fluids, the extension genitals huge iron objects, electric shocks and other obscurantism.

Format: avi
    Duration: 34:50
    Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 712kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 224.6 MB
    Download torturegalaxy ju v21

D-Cup Discipline 9

Studio: Jayedwards

Exotic blonde Alex is tied atop a tall stool with a bit-ballgag in her mouth and squasher clamps on her nipples. Her frantic wriggling suggests that she is not too happy with her predicament. Jay adds another rope, hangs lead weights from her nip-clips and leashes her ballgag to the ceiling! An asymmetrical fold-tie on the floor shows off Alexs lovely nude charms...and we are a wee bit surprised when Jay enters and presses the sole of his shoe on her tightly-tied breast! Maybe some wicked little pinchers will look nice on those swollen nipples? Redheaded Roxetta is a fetching new addition to the Edwards stable. All-natural in the bust department, she wears sheer black lingerie for a tie on the wooden slave chair. Jay adds chest and crotch ropes on camera before freeing her soft breasts from their mesh prison and clamping her nipples flat. Next tied on the tall stool, she screeches in pain as Jay cinches her elbow ropes just a bit too tightly. Adding a bikini-style rope harness and big, red clips on her nipples doesnt do much to relieve Roxettas suffering and she looks genuinely concerned when Jay replaces her ballgag with a huge wad of cloth and wraps her entire lower face in black medwrap. Blonde Sydney starts out tied on the girlie-go-round with her left arm and left leg suspended in the air above her. A leather panel-gag muffles her distressed squeals but nothing can cover up the anguish of having her crotchrope leashed to the ceiling. She whimpers as Jay tightly binds her plump tits in her next scene - this ultra-tight breast bondage hurts and her skin swells from the pressure of the ropes. Locking her ballgag to a post in front of her face does absolutely nothing to alleviate her torment. Newcomer Lexxi is next. Her full, round tits flop up and down as Jay s her to hop on her bound ankles. A few tight coils of rope around the base of each tit will hold em in place. She is then perched atop the tall stool as Jay torments her ta-tas before again wrapping them snugly in rope and clipping mean little pinchers on her nips. Kneeling for her third scene, shes roped back against a T-bar for some breast-bondage and clothespins on her swelling nipples. A tightly packed medwrap gag is applied on camera!

Format: real
    Duration: 1:29:38
    Video: 320x240, RV40
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 291.7 MB
    Download D-Cup Discipline 9

Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast