Schuettlers Forum

Thread: My boyfriend wants to be cuckolded

My boyfriend wants to be cuckolded

Hello everyone,

I'm a 39yr old female and I've dated a guy for several years.He is the typical of a jealous boyfriend, except for the fact that the things that I do (that he doesn't want me to do) arouses him sexually.If I wear something revealing in public or flirt with a guy that wants to get my attention. I admit that sometimes I go out of my way to upset him when I'm mad at him. Just the thought of another guy looking at me makes him so angry,but also gets him so hard.

We have already talked about me doing this on a internet forum and hes ok with it.It made him so hard thinking about guys looking at me if I posted pics of myself and guys commented about me and what they wanted to do to me in front of him while being taunted and humiliated by not having any control over me and what I do. It's also a turn on for me to!

Is this something I can do on this forum?

My jealous boyfriend bought me a new bikini last spring and won't let me(tells me not to) wear it anywhere public. back in the summer,I wore it to my friends house to spend time with her by the pool.When he saw it in the dirty clothes,he was very angry(screaming mad) and his dick was bulging out of his pants.Then after I told him that I would wear it wherever I wanted, he went to the bathroom, slams the door and masturbates!
    He makes me wear it when we have sex! When I don't want to wear it for him,he gets angry. last night I was wearing it in the bedroom,because he threw a fit for me to put it on before sex. I was so upset! I said that I would cut it up with scissors and be done with this stupid shit. You should have seen the look on his face,then his dick started shooting huge loads of cum without touching it!

So guys.. Please tell this stupid fuck what you would do to me and the bikini! Tell all the slow details about how you break the shoulder straps one at a time to suck my tits and hard nipples. You know what I'm saying...Slowly destroy and destroy the bikini this stupid fuck bought me and show him what a real man will do to me!

Are there any hard dicks out there? Anyone want to do things to me in front of my stupid pussy ass boyfriend?