Schuettlers Forum
Page 116 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1268

Thread: Pissing girls-"Pissing, Public Nudity, Teen, Pantyhose, Panty" ( daily updates ) 04

Renee Trevi - Russian Goddess Renee Trevi's Golden Shower

Look at you, I think you found the perfect place to serve me . A pathetic excuse for a human being such as yourself doesn't deserve any better place than the inside of my toilet bowl. Enjoy this view, because this is the only view you'll have from here until eternity. Admire my sexy body, my cute Russian ass, and take it all in because you'll be seeing a lot of it. You are here to be my toilet, and that means you will consume everything that falls inside of this toilet; you will take it all. I'm feeling bloated today, a bladder full of piss, so make yourself useful for your mistress and get ready to juice up all of my piss." juice up this delicious golden nectar from Russia with love in Renee Trevi piss fetish video!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 7:16
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6056kbps
    Audio: 154kbps

File size: 342.5 MB
    Download Renee Trevi - Russian Goddess Renee Trevi's Golden Shower

Pervert gets more than he bargained

Big eyes and everything. I guess you wandered in here looking for a good time or what, because you realize you are out of place here. It's lady's night, and here we take our fun very seriously. We take our fun very, very seriously. I guess you didn't think too hard about what kind of bar you were in, did you? Take a seat, you're going to need it. I've got security watching the door and you're not getting out of here until we say so--which means you're going to do a damn good job making us girls very happy tonight." Wandering into random bars in a new city is fun, especially if it's full of beautiful ladies. This lucky boy of a bitch stumbles upon an oasis to quench his thirst. This bar's specialty cock-tail is a sort of golden champagne poured straight from the source.

Duration: 11:50
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6133kbps
    Audio: 155kbps

File size: 545.7 MB
    Download Pervert gets more than he bargained

Piss Domination Threesome

Mind off things, so she starts to rub her boobs through her tank top.

Duration: 10:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5224kbps

File size: 411.2 MB
    Download Piss Domination Threesome

Getty Cute and Shione Getty and Shione!

Release Year: 2013
    Studio: Vipissy
    Cast: Getty Cute, Shione
    Genres: Pissing, Close pink, Pussy wash, Babe, Lesbian Sex, Degustation, Diving, Wet toy

Getty and Shione know just how to please one another. In this lesbian pissing video, these two big tit beauties explore their newly found fetish. Getty stands above Shione and pisses all over her giant tits, catching the stream between her cleavage and lapping it up. They pull out the biggest vase they can find and begin to fill it with more piss. Getty pulls out her favorite toy and fills it up with the piss. She begins to eagerly fuck Shione and then squirt that warm juices all up inside her and into her mouth. Shione it up like she hasn't drank in months.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 32:38
    Video: 1440x810, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
    Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Getty Cute and Shione Getty and Shione!

Agata - Anything Goes

Release Year: 2016
    Cast: Agata, Tomi, George, Gabriel, Bruce
    Genres: Deepthroat, Gangbang, Golden shower, Ass licking, bukkake
    Video language: English

Agata decides to have a wild, extreme afternoon so she organizes an orgy. She calls over all her neighbors, Tomi, George, Gabriel and Bruce to have a fun time together. And when Agata talks about fun night, it means anything goes. Blowjob, ass-licking, pee- and bukkake are all part of the program, which entitles Agata to have the �best neighbor� title in the neighborhood.

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 23:15
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2727kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 491.5 MB
    Download Agata - Anything Goes

Leila and Gina

Studio: Vipissy
    Cast: Leila, Gina
    Genres: Pissing, Close pink, Pussy wash, Teen, Babe, Lesbian Sex, Rinse job, Wet toy

Teen Leila and Gina are two crazy lesbians willing to try anything in this pissing movie. Leila stands over Gina and starts trickling pee through her panties onto her girlfriend�s tight t-shirt. Gina really enjoys this piss soaking and slowly pulls up her soaked tank and allows Leila to fire some more urine onto her pierced belly. Gina then uses a sponge to soak up the puddle and continues to give her girlfriend a rinse job. The fun really starts when Leila grabs a set of kitchen tongs so that she can gape her girlfriend�s pussy wide. Sure enough it does not take long for Gina to start pissing out a strong stream. To return the favor, Gina uses a speculum to spread open her girlfriend�s snatch until Leila lets out a huge flow of warm piss.

Duration: 17:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 634.1 MB
    Download Leila and Gina

An Li Enslaves and Punishes a Sexual Predator

Oh you're finally awake huh, had a little too much to juice? I could tell by the way things were going at the bar that you wanted to get me sotted and fuck me, didn't you? But I mean look at me; do I look like someone you can fuck? You aren't worthy of getting fucked by a Goddess like me. You were too busy trying to feed me that you didn't notice a little something special in yours. You should've known something was up when you felt wasted after just one juice. Now I've got you underneath my toilet, about to receive the only thing you're worthy of handling: my piss!" Mistress An Li returns to punish a sexual predator in this week.

Duration: 8:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5424kbps

File size: 345.0 MB
    Download An Li Enslaves and Punishes a Sexual Predator

Portable Toilet

Opens up her dressing gown and now naked, sprays a stream of piss.

Duration: 9:40
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5794kbps

File size: 421.7 MB
    Download Portable Toilet

Pisses While You Stroke

With piss all over the footstool, both girls bend over and lap Pisses While You Stroke.

Duration: 11:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps

File size: 507.1 MB
    Download Pisses While You Stroke

An Appetite for Kinky

Cast: Summer, Nia Black
    Genres: Lesbian, Peeing, Babes, Black Hair, Blonde
    Video language: English

Summer and Nia Black are not your everyday, usual lesbians. They have an appetite for kink too, with special interest toward water-play. So time to time, after they eat out one another's pussy and ass, they often add some pee to the fun, which makes them hornier than ever.

Duration: 21:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3422kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 571.6 MB
    Download An Appetite for Kinky